Sign in to follow this  
SeriesOfTubes

intro

hello all..

studied a bit of wing chun and judo a few years ago. was probably the best Ive ever felt in recent years. thinking of giving some internal styles a go sometime soon if I can find a good teacher in my area

probably see you around these parts

hello all..

studied a bit of wing chun and judo a few years ago. was probably the best Ive ever felt in recent years. thinking of giving some internal styles a go sometime soon if I can find a good teacher in my area

probably see you around these parts

hi SeriesOfTubes. what a special name youve got, how did you find it?

I remember years ago with judo. fun, but I broke some bodyparts :lol:

welcome to the forum. where is your area?

hey thanks rain. my handle is sort of a joke that popped into my head upon registering.. it comes from a quote from senator ted stevens of alaska. he said something like:

"the internet is not a truck that you can dump something on, the internet is a series of tubes"

I dont know why it just cracks me up.. yeah I broke a collarbone, judo related, when I was very young, around the time of an earlier judo class.

Im in minneapolis Mn USA.

later on learning basic judo there was a few students who would over do it and just slam me when practicing throws from a stationary position.. was a good way to learn breakfalls though.

that was a while ago though.. Im far from proficient in any martial art

hi SeriesOfTubes. what a special name youve got, how did you find it?

I remember years ago with judo. fun, but I broke some bodyparts :lol:

welcome to the forum. where is your area?

Sign in to follow this