Sign in to follow this  
findley

So, who's "Psychic", ...and how?

Of course, I should expect that most of us experience varying Siddhi's resulting from our practices.

I'd like to hear about them.

I have experiences that I would like to share. -Ever since studying the 'Secret of the Golden Flower' in highschool, I have on-and-off Psychic experiences. It feels as thought I am 'hearing' the internal dialogue of others, in very short bursts.

It is stronger with some than with others. It is totally random. I have no control.

I feel that sometimes I try to 'control it', or 'focus it', but that what happens most of the time, from this, is that i feel I am projecting what I want'expect to 'hear'. It is difficult for me, then, to really feel whether or not a psychic experience is genuine or not. (usually, I am pretty positive it is genuine when I am being silent, and it surprises me.)

Can anyone relate with this experience? Can someone tell me what it is supposed to be like when you're 'psychic'?

-Or, really, share some of your own Siddhi experiences for a good time!!

No =)

It teaches you how to attain stillness. It describes the process of transformation as you progress through it's method.. including what we popularly know as 'kundalini awakening' and .. i think.. Psychic development.

Hello Findley,

I am a medium I was born with this so I'm not sure how to develope it , but I believe that one or more of my chakras must be fully developed.

To achieve this you have to meditate on them.

When someone is thinking of me I 'hear' what they are thinking and also know who it is.

That's telepathy.

I also have vision's in the form of dream's ,while asleep, these can be either symbolic in which case I have to try and work out what it mean's or I see it exactly as it is going to happen, a future event that is.

I also can contact spirit's / ghost's , and if I channel one my face will change to that of the person comming through.

I can also heal animal's and people including myself by holding my hand over the injured area or by directly sending energy to that area,or send the energy to the person to heal them.

I can also send energy out to hurt or kill someone.If I was to do that the person would have no physical sign of injury and for all intent's and purposes collapsed and died for no apparent reason.

I would of course have to be pretty angry at someone to do that as it just creates bad karma for this life and the next.

sabretooth.

everyone is psychic. if you were not, you would not be able to get the IMPLIED punchline of any joke. Nothing would be funny. You'd feel nothing when someone cursed at you and flipped you off. You'd have no effect when you gently whispered "i love you."

Everyone is psychic. Some are just more developed.

To develop your psychic abilities, you must increase your "eight extraordinary vessles" connection to heaven. Originally, these 8 vessles are called 8 psychic channels in taoist oriental medicine. There are extreme kundalini qigong positions for this very purpose.

Hello Findley,

I am a medium I was born with this so I'm not sure how to develope it , but I believe that one or more of my chakras must be fully developed.

When someone is thinking of me I 'hear' what they are thinking and also know who it is.

That's telepathy.

I also have vision's in the form of dream's ,while asleep, these can be either symbolic in which case I have to try and work out what it mean's or I see it exactly as it is going to happen, a future event that is.

I also can contact spirit's / ghost's , and if I channel one my face will change to that of the person comming through.

I can also heal animal's and people including myself by holding my hand over the injured area or by directly sending energy to that area,or send the energy to the person to heal them.

I can also send energy out to hurt or kill someone.If I was to do that the person would have no physical sign of injury and for all intent's and purposes collapsed and died for no apparent reason.

I would of course have to be pretty angry at someone to do that as it just creates bad karma for this life and the next.

sabretooth.

:lol:

SO...

you wouldn't mind a test, right? i'm going to send you a very specific thought, and you reply with what it is. should be easy to catch my mind frequency, being that i'm fairly developed myself.

i'll be sending you the same message the rest of the night. you'll know it's me.

time to ante up!

B)

:lol:

SO...

you wouldn't mind a test, right? i'm going to send you a very specific thought, and you reply with what it is. should be easy to catch my mind frequency, being that i'm fairly developed myself.

i'll be sending you the same message the rest of the night. you'll know it's me.

time to ante up!

B)

Let me take a stab at it. You are saying to yourself "I am SEXY!"

Of course, I should expect that most of us experience varying Siddhi's resulting from our practices.

I'd like to hear about them.

I have experiences that I would like to share. -Ever since studying the 'Secret of the Golden Flower' in highschool, I have on-and-off Psychic experiences. It feels as thought I am 'hearing' the internal dialogue of others, in very short bursts.

It is stronger with some than with others. It is totally random. I have no control.

I feel that sometimes I try to 'control it', or 'focus it', but that what happens most of the time, from this, is that i feel I am projecting what I want'expect to 'hear'. It is difficult for me, then, to really feel whether or not a psychic experience is genuine or not. (usually, I am pretty positive it is genuine when I am being silent, and it surprises me.)

Can anyone relate with this experience? Can someone tell me what it is supposed to be like when you're 'psychic'?

-Or, really, share some of your own Siddhi experiences for a good time!!

A friend of mine, also a Taoist but no Buddhist at all :( , also has developed that siddhi.

** have some but don't pay attention to them. No good as ** care about higher goals.

** don't agree with you opening a thread about this subject as it will reinforce our egos. Careful please!!

:)

Hello Findley,

That's telepathy.

sabretooth.

What's up? I must have sent you my phone number and email address mentally a dozen times today and I have yet to hear from you.

I think there is a guy out there that might just give you a cool 1 mil if you can conclusively demonstrate to anyone other than yourself that you can do any single one of those claims.

Personally I think we can put the healing and hurting energy to an objective controlled test.

Sign in to follow this