Ken

Longmen (Dragon Gate)

Hi, I am a beginner in Longmen Pai dandao. I learn from 2 teahers who are both part of the Longmen Lineage (there are many strands within the big Longmen Pai). One of them is the current senior student (in public anyway) of Master Wang LiPing of one of Longmen's northern branches, the other is from traditional southern lineage that can be traced back to great Ancestors Zhang Bo Duan and Bai Yu Chan. I maintain a blog of one of my teacher at

longmenpai.blogspot.com

I ecourage everyone to visit it.

Hi, I am a beginner in Longmen Pai dandao. I learn from 2 teahers who are both part of the Longmen Lineage (there are many strands within the big Longmen Pai). One of them is the current senior student (in public anyway) of Master Wang LiPing of one of Longmen's northern branches, the other is from traditional southern lineage that can be traced back to great Ancestors Zhang Bo Duan and Bai Yu Chan. I maintain a blog of one of my teacher at

longmenpai.blogspot.com

Hi and welcome!

Great to have you here. As you may know, your blog has been the subject of significant discussion. I'm sure there are many of us here who would love to hear of your ongoing experiences with your master teachers from the Longmen lineage.

In kind regards,

Adam.

Welcome, It's good to have you here, your blog is great source of information.

I wonder if there is any way to get the book "Ling Bao Bi Fa"?

I am not sure whether "Ling Bao Bi Fa" has been translated into English. Chinese version is all over the place on the web though.

Hi, I am a beginner in Longmen Pai dandao..... I maintain a blog of one of my teacher at

longmenpai.blogspot.com

Welcome Ken!
I saw the title and the name "Ken" on this post, and thought to myself "THAT Ken?" And yes, it is! This gives me a chance to say thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to translate this blog and make it available for us to read. I understand you're busy, and don't have so much time to work on it, but just wanted you to know how much I look forward to the continued saga.

Thank you!

I am not sure whether "Ling Bao Bi Fa" has been translated into English. Chinese version is all over the place on the web though.

How do you write "Ling Bao Bi Fa" in Chinese? :)

Ken Welcome to the forum may you feel calm and good here.

I read in your blog:

....I sent the complete manuscript of the three annotations to Master Wang. After he was satisfied with it, the book was ready for publication....

http://longmenpai.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html

I wonder if the book is published now? I wonder if the book is in Chinese and I wonder if you have plans to translatted to English someday?

I wonder also if there is a store there we can buy the book now? Can we buy the book?

Thanks