Smile

Spontaneous DNA, The Rapture, and The Rise to Fourth Density

Accoring to Max, Dec 2012 date is just another day. He said the reason Mayan calender ended there is because THIER civilization ended so they couldn't go further. His take is enlightenment, immortality, whatever is more an individual thing. Like he supposedly has the abilty to "ascend" anytime but stays here because he made a Bodhisattva Vow to help others.

A mass awakening would be fun though I wouldn't bet on it :lol:

James Gilliland got abducted and told that are yearly cycle is off and 2012 is actually 2007, judging from the past year, and what's been happening with many people I know, like gangster kids deciding to meditate, and karmic reaction happening almost instantly, I can see that the mass awakening is already starting.

I believe the book the Mayan Factor explains that we still have till 2037(or 2052?) till the full spectrum of the 2012(or 2007) has revolved.

Edited by Pranaman

Accoring to Max, Dec 2012 date is just another day. He said the reason Mayan calender ended there is because THIER civilization ended so they couldn't go further. His take is enlightenment, immortality, whatever is more an individual thing. Like he supposedly has the abilty to "ascend" anytime but stays here because he made a Bodhisattva Vow to help others.

A mass awakening would be fun though I wouldn't bet on it :lol:

Thats exactly what my teacher say too.

One other funny thing about the 2012-psychosis about the world ascending is that it was "invented" by Terence McKenna on his Ayahuashca and mushroom trips in the 70's, where he got the idea that our evolution speeds up to the point that we enter the speed of light. What a trip!!! ...or something like that: http://www.skepsis.no/articles_in_english/...phenomenon.html

Edited by sheng zhen

With regards to the video clip Smile posted, well, I think it's bollox! :huh:

The leap in conciousness is obviously towards freedom of expression which in turn will help all people grow further into their true unique and beautiful self. This whole idea of us moving to the astral plane is way in the future and has nothing to do with the new age or even this round. I keep mentioning David Bowie and it seems pretty obvious that the main thing he taught was freedom of expression. I mean if you don't feel you can be yourself how can you find true peace and bliss?

We're all currently imprisoned by the constraints of society but that's not to say we should tear society down but rather evolve it. ;)

James Gilliland got abducted and told that are yearly cycle is off and 2012 is actually 2007, judging from the past year, and what's been happening with many people I know, like gangster kids deciding to meditate, and karmic reaction happening almost instantly, I can see that the mass awakening is already starting.

I believe the book the Mayan Factor explains that we still have till 2037(or 2052?) till the full spectrum of the 2012(or 2007) has revolved.

This is about timeframe for a singularity point as defined by the singularity theory proponents.

Although singularity stuff is based solely on technological/scientific advances, spiritual component might kick in unexpectedly.

This is about timeframe for a singularity point as defined by the singularity theory proponents.

Although singularity stuff is based solely on technological/scientific advances, spiritual component might kick in unexpectedly.

Absolutely and I think the lesson we're learning is that people are more important than any amount of stuff. In learning to love ourselves we realise that material gains are purely transient. Therefore by getting closer to the self and expressing our true nature we can open heartedly accept, love and care for all people and all things.

I posted the video for the experiments with crystals/sand, water and electricity/light, that creates living organisms/DNA out of nothing. Amazingly, it was turned into 2012 debate.

:)

I am confused what does Spider Man 3 have to do with anything?

:lol:

Yes a lot of these type vid clips use way to much shit from Hollywood movies. It's actually really fucking annoying and reeks of 'mind job'. :unsure:

I posted the video for the experiments with crystals/sand, water and electricity/light, that creates living organisms/DNA out of nothing. Amazingly, it was turned into 2012 debate.

:)

Ive heard about those experiments before. Something like the "phantom dna-effect" I think. Very interesting!

But the rest of the video was about hight flying personal ideas about what whould happen in 2012... ;)

... what whould happen in 2012... ;)
For me, it's clear: My credit card limit will reach $100,000

For me, it's clear: My credit card limit will reach $100,000

For me: Ill definately have a hung-over from eating too much chocolate cake.

krasivo zhit' ne zapretish' :D

:D

Although, the shitty financial system will collapse long before 2012. *sharpening his tanto*

6cd8_1.JPG