bindo

Jerry Alan Johnson

Many of you have probably seen this video of JAJ's Pa Kua Animal Techniques.

I like the comment that says; "This guy was crazy. He used to charge money for people to fight him. They always came out messed up. He's not the typical 'white dude' asian martial arts guy". :lol:

Many of you have probably seen this video of JAJ's Pa Kua Animal Techniques.

I like the comment that says; "This guy was crazy. He used to charge money for people to fight him. They always came out messed up. He's not the typical 'white dude' asian martial arts guy". :lol:

Nice!

it never occurred to me to look for clips of him on youtube. his mastery is SO apparent in his movement. there was a time when i would have camped outside his home to become a student of his.

thanks for posting this.

• Thanks 1

Nice!

it never occurred to me to look for clips of him on youtube. his mastery is SO apparent in his movement. there was a time when i would have camped outside his home to become a student of his.

thanks for posting this.

Gee...I never thought of that too! And youtube is allways the first ting I check!

This guy is amazing!

Nice! JAJ was my bagua idol in the 80's. I had that vhs tape the clips are taken from :)

I met him in Monterey when I was stationed there, but that was already in the late 90's. He was doing mostly medical qigong/spiritual work. He was very hospitable, I just called him up and he invited me over.

Didn't anyone notice that his so called attackers just walked right into his space?

Anyone could maul them.

Not very convincing.

anyone here have any idea on when his book on neigong will be available?

Someone posted here recently that they contacted him, and he said it wouldn't be available for about another year or so.

I just got JAJ's new book "Daoist Magical Transformation Skills: Dream Magic, Shapeshifting, Soul Travel, and Sex Magic".................heavy duty stuff.

It's loaded with techniques and looks like a manual that will take a lifetime of study.............. A little pricey at 80 bucks and 242 pages, but filled with concepts and teachings never seen before.........To me, well worth the investment.