jan1107

Your own videos

Your vids are truly an inspiration, that last one gave me flashbacks to my days of Kyokushin karate as it has that harcore vibe to it. I'd like to revisit that style when I've gained some more awareness of internal power, I think there is more to it than meets the eye..

Adam Inspirational stuff, cheers.

Finally after 7,000 failed upload attempts, Mal_S and Mal_C practicing

zJWjCjkP4tU

enjoy :)

Spectrum,

Cool and very beautifully.

Shadows,

Sky,

"I walked"

Nice 1

Cool stuff fiveelementtao.

Apparently there is a nice little pressure point on the arms around about there that makes your arm go all tingly and feel "dead" / "asleep" We hit it occasionally.

Scotty, not embarrassing, very cool.

question for you guys, just because I am curious.

If you guys caught some paranormal occurrence on film while training, would you post it, and risk being labeled a fraud?

L10 large intesting meridian will effect the legs and drain energy from lungs as well take the arms out of play, attacking the legs on liver points will also drop the person especially san yin jiao (spelling)!

NO, Post it bro!

Lets see!

I don't have anything on film yet, it was just a hypothetical question directed at others.

It would be great if someone would post a more magical moments of movement spontaneous or conceived. This ordinary ecstasy would be so warmly received here.

Edited by Spectrum

It would be great if someone would post a more magical moments of movement spontaneous or conceived. This ordinary ecstasy would be so warmly received here.

I am looking forward to quitting my job and beginning my retreat sometime soon, maybe after a few months of training I can do a time lapse video of me meditating for 5 hours or something :D

Edited by mwight

I am looking forward to quitting my job and begging my retreat sometime soon, maybe after a few months of training I can do a time lapse video of me meditating for 5 hours or something :D

Shades of Andy Warhol :)

Edited by mYTHmAKER

I just spent the last day visiting and eating with this wonderful woman dancer coreographer and musician. She helped me understand spotting pivots. Western Ballet trained, breaking the modern contemporary dancer molds with spontaneous music interpretations. A true dream artist that my spinning heart coincided with. Blessings to her on her journeys. Speechless.

Original Music & Cooreography Here:

zJGcEJOAaSo

Edited by Spectrum

5elementtao: this comes to mind watching your teacher....

Butterfly Nattya (the variations of cross hands are infinate)

Fair Maiden

Grasps Sparrows

Edited by Spectrum