jan1107

Your own videos

I really want to see your video, but this Rapid share is like glue in my system. an ozziefriend tried to convince me to use it..ahh..why is it like not working. takes forever!

just for you, rain...let's see if I did this all right :D this is a different one than the above link, this one's longer...waiting to go back down...

-AFlL9wypQE

Edited by joeblast

Thanks everyone

nice surrounding!! wow!

That my front yard and the only angle it looks good from, thanks to the low res camera :D

Sweet video Dan,

"My knuckles will look better after I lick the blood off" LMAO

errr where is the rope so you don't slide into the water :unsure: hardcore :)

lmao! I said 'my knuckles look a little better now that I've licked the blood off!' - I literally had it running down my hand and didnt know what else to do with it!

funny thing is, my coz looks back up at that after we got down and was like 'yyyyyeah, we prooobably should have had ropes to do that' :lol: (and this is after my sister in law and aunt warned me that my cousin does things most other people would consider on the stupid side of dangerous) - we ended up turning around a while after that because it really did get to the point that if we were to keep going, we would *really* have needed ropes....this, well...I just told myself I just need to keep my mind present and focused and I'd do allright :) hell, I was climbing on my parents roof when I was 8 or 10 anyway, is this so different? :lol:

here's some shakiness under a couple hundred tons of ice...I guess usually there is a tunnel that forms here and sometimes goes deep under the glacier, but we were out of luck, all sealed off....

v/tLjoRH_zizE

Here's on old Single Whip application I did back...3yrs ago in China.. haha I don't have long hair

anymore, the socks, nor the weight.. haha body... thinner :D

rUOWLGdqgJI

Here's a link to my youtube Qigong and Cultivation Channel. Not many vids..just too busy to make'em.

Jingxinyuan Youtube

Peace,

Lin

just for you, rain...let's see if I did this all right :D this is a different one than the above link, this one's longer...waiting to go back down...

-AFlL9wypQE

oh thanks, really joeblast thats nice of you. this freeclimbin of yours managed to bring out a big grin and wide eyes 30 mins bf my moms funeral (HEy1 dont ya go all wohohoo. its part ofthose big moments). really happy I was watching you hackin' and balancin' downwards (without rope! :angry: you crrazy guy, telling me how crazy you USED to be HAHA!)

And the SOUND of that crunching ice and your voice!..mmm... :) say no more. or do; thats what its all about no? the fire and ice and the breeze and the body givin' the spirit a real time. The color of guts is orange.

Kinda backwards..thought I heard a chopper or plane, but you worked your way all up there AND down again? that is hard work!!

much love

Edited by rain

Well this is a video ive made of my teacher
That was fun. :D

Fun thread. My still camera takes 16 seconds of video, enough for Grasp Sparrows Tail
Sweet. Edited by Trunk

Not my own video, but a teacher whom I plan on visiting soon: wudangbing (outside L.A.)

Note the adjustment of form to the formless natures of terrain conditions and wind.

Great footage. Colorado Rockies. Aerodynamism.

oMl4oiVI3D8

Not my own video, but a teacher whom I plan on visiting soon: wudangbing (outside L.A.)

training with this one.. :rolleyes::) yes.

I was looking for Max' bagua which I really really would like to watch..

instead I stopped by this one...

come to think of it

Ill post them in my own thread

Edited by rain

oh thanks, really joeblast thats nice of you. this freeclimbin of yours managed to bring out a big grin and wide eyes 30 mins bf my moms funeral (HEy1 dont ya go all wohohoo. its part ofthose big moments). really happy I was watching you hackin' and balancin' downwards (without rope! :angry: you crrazy guy, telling me how crazy you USED to be HAHA!)

And the SOUND of that crunching ice and your voice!..mmm... :) say no more. or do; thats what its all about no? the fire and ice and the breeze and the body givin' the spirit a real time. The color of guts is orange.

Kinda backwards..thought I heard a chopper or plane, but you worked your way all up there AND down again? that is hard work!!

much love

I was up top shooting the vid, that was my cousin climbing down :) Ya know, I wish I shot more video when I was up there...I'll keep that in mind for when I press the record button in the future!

The sound of the ice sounded thin and tinny compared to hearing it crunch and tumble being right there. Unfortunately the helicopter tours flew over when I was recording, that was probably 3 or 4 helicopters in a line doing up to land on the ice field or something.

It was slow going, you could only move a limb about 1 foot at a time!

I love going back and looking at these....I can still taste the glacial melt every time I see those little pools...most refreshing water ever! If I didnt have so much going on in CT, it would be far too tempting to move up there... :D

Edited by joeblast

This man has made a huge difference in my life, I am thankful. Questions & reflections from a Training Trip in 2001.

DvN4OqY9dEU

Edited by Spectrum

So I was mucking around and saw a camcorder and....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

enjoy

Dragged along a camera to take some pics. But got so into our practice that we almost forgot to use it. Lucky it has nightshot :)

MsV24KyVQpk

Some of the moves are still a bit big, but it's getting there.

Here is vid I made as as intro to a presentation - wife said it was not an intro but a commercial. OK, here is a commercial that was supposed to be an intro.