jan1107

Your own videos

hi everyone,

i wonder if people are interested in posting some of their own videos doing martial arts, tai chi, qi gong, playing music ... or of your teachers. i remember seeing some nice ones but never collected in one thread.

dont worry about the "ego"-thing or if it is not good enough or too good. just to have more impression about people here ...

and please everyone be respectful to each other, the sharing point in this should be the most important. no "who is better" stuff.

i am just curious and ready to be inspired ...

unfortunately i dont have any video clips online to start with ... :(

but i look forward to see yours!

what i have to offer is a improvised piano session i had a while ago ...

looking forward,

love jan.

Edited by jan1107

hi everyone,

i wonder if people are interested in posting some of their own videos doing martial arts, tai chi, qi gong, playing music ... or of your teachers. i remember seeing some nice ones but never collected in one thread.

dont worry about the "ego"-thing or if it is not good enough or too good. just to have more impression about people here ...

and please everyone be respectful to each other, the sharing point in this should be the most important. no "who is better" stuff.

i am just curious and ready to be inspired ...

unfortunately i dont have any video clips online to start with ... :(

but i look forward to see yours!

what i have to offer is a improvised piano session i had a while ago ...

looking forward,

love jan.

Very Cool! God Bless nice warmth in the fingers you have there i can hear it in the tone & Tambre.....

ISj3tY6B1dY

Santi

Edited by Vajrasattva

funny that you are the first one answering ... i was thinking of you and your videos quite a lot. maybe this even inspired me to open this thread.

i enjoyed watching your videos and i got a lot of inspiration from them!

thanks.

love jan.

Very Cool! God Bless nice warmth in the fingers you have there i can hear it in the tone & Tambre.....

ISj3tY6B1dY

Santi

the way you smile in the camera ... made me laugh. good vibes!

funny that you are the first one answering ... i was thinking of you and your videos quite a lot. maybe this even inspired me to open this thread.

i enjoyed watching your videos and i got a lot of inspiration from them!

thanks.

love jan.

THANKS JAN!

: )

here is an improv from a live gig a while back when I still sported my Shiva Locks.

RIbAgoYyjXI

Here is another one that is auditory Muladhara QUAKE : )

AzyGW0xOFT4

Take care

Peace

Santi

I guess the long hair doesn't work with law enforcement, but it looks cool!

Well this is a video ive made of my teacher

This is a video i put together containing footage of my master Dr Shan Hui XU demonstrating Qi emission.Through advanced techniques of Taoist meditation and Qi Gong methods, Dr Xu is able to harness various forms of energy inherent in the universe; essence of the sun and moon, celestial energy, the ocean, the earth and sky and can use this energy to heal and assist others in there own cultivation

The last part of the video is showing a form of group qi emission my teacher simple calls bagua spontaneous qi gong.What you dont see in the video is the first 20 mins or so.We are instructed to do a form of circle walking that involves stamping the feet on the ground and doing a special kind of breathing to get the chi flowing.The arrangments of people has to be balanced to.All females form a circle in the middle while males are on the out side, and as we do the circle walking, we kind of switch places every few steps with the females and then go back and so on to get a ebb and flow effect happening.This represents yin and yang and yin with in yang, yang with in yin etc .

After about 20 mins My teacher that has been standing in the middle in a medatative state proceeds to emit the energy which he says is amplified with the power of the elements etc.Then the craziness begins.The one time i took part in this would have to be the most powerfull qi experiance i have ever had.

Apparently in china they do this with up to 200 people and even paint there faces,wear certain colour clothes that correspond to certain organs to get a specific effect..would love to see that

Ive got this other video of my doing some shaolin hard qi gong postures but ive learnt not to post that around to much since i look like such a doofus in it :)

thank you, truth!

i saw this video already. very interesting stuff! i like it.

thanks for sharing it!!

love jan.

Edited by jan1107

I rebuilt a rare video and uploaded it last year. The clip was only available on one site hidden away and you needed the latest real player to view it and you also can't download it. I downloaded the audio as an mp3 and then took screen shots from the original. It's a talk with slide-show about sacred geometry and although slightly tedious is very enlightening. The more times you watch it the more you really begin to see the beauty.

Here it is on Google although the quality is a bit ropey: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2678677817969925095

Here it is on esnips.com (better quality): http://www.esnips.com/doc/66b6ba38-e112-46...olden-section_2

Download complete video here (it's only about 55mb I think): http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/66b6ba38-e112-...?action=forceDL

very nice to see some of you people in "real life". thank you a lot. i really enjoyed to connect another way.

i see how people can easily missunderstand each other here because they never met.

it is much easier to project your own stuff on others when you dont know them.

once you see them there is more real connection, understanding ... even a picture helps. or music, or a video. great potential!

would be nice if more posts will come. maybe next week i have the time to upload something else, too.

god or whatever you name it bless all of you,

jan.

unfortunately this is not me playing ... but i love it!

love jan.

Edited by jan1107

Fun thread. My still camera takes 16 seconds of video, enough for Grasp Sparrows Tail

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fun thread. My still camera takes 16 seconds of video, enough for Grasp Sparrows Tail

can we change our places to practice???

nice surrounding!! wow!

jealously,

jan.