Wun Yuen Gong

Who is /are Max's Egyptian teachers?

You can study with Max if you want to know more about him find out for yourself.

There is an unrealistic expectation of many here to, "Tell us what's in the box, NOW!!!"

No more. I have told you enough and people here have shared enough experiences for you to make the decision to investigate further or not.

Now it is entirely up to you.

Don't be lazy and don't listen to people's opinion of Max who don't actually KNOW him.

Good luck.

But why bother with Kunlun if the eygptian method is much more powerful???

So when if the Eygptian self re-enlightenment book coming out? <_<

So answer me this, did MAX channel his Eygptian information?

how about being happy with what you have? the new kunlun book is already great and includes one of those egyptian practices. Even if you pursue these egyptian practices it's not like that master is going to teach you. Mantra already gave us that the egyptian teachings were not channeled i.e. there is a master somewhere. how about googeling for anubis or egyptian mysticism?

I dislike badgering Mantra about this after he expressed his standing on this subject i.e. "won't tell" "consult Max".

Men and their "my lineage is longer than your lineage!"

:D

Edited by Desert Eagle

Why not ask who is his eygptian teachers are as he has told who he has studied with mao shan, kunlun (jenny), teachers in tibet, why not eygptian, just asking a question so i can see if there is any information on his teachers to try and understand what Max and what he is teaching out.

Wun Yuen Gong,

Actually there is no need for either the Daoist or Egyptian methods, they are all inferior to the MOTHER PATH of ALL. It was the method of the ancient civilizations and of the dinosaurs. Yes, the dinosaurs. People believe they went extinct but the truth is that they CHOOSE to go extinct by evolving and leaving this plane.

This method is available and can be passed on to a chosen few in the future, provided they have credit cards, internet access and are willing to sign a waiver.

It is the fastest of all methods, the true quick path.

Most people only need to learn level one.

However, level two must be taught face to face in real life and is only required if level one fails for some reason.

The method was taught by an almost immortal Chinese gentleman and he said it is as old as LIFE itself.

He didn't know the original name (it was around before spoken language anyhow) but he called it the "Little Intent to Know Virtue" method or Sui Yi Zi De.

Because it is so powerful, I wouldn't practise it myself because I might disappear and not come back. It is not a safe or always painless method but the results are almost guaranteed. Gau sei yat saam, at least.

But enough about this, too much has been said already and the marketing campaign isn't quite ready yet!

In the mean time, let me tell you about this other method...almost as powerful...

:P

Why not ask who is his eygptian teachers are as he has told who he has studied with mao shan, kunlun (jenny), teachers in tibet, why not eygptian, just asking a question so i can see if there is any information on his teachers to try and understand what Max and what he is teaching out.

Why learn from his teachers when they've given him the okay to teach the techniques himself? :blink: You won't be able to anyways, especially the Maoshan stuff.

By the way, it's rude to contact them and ask about Max. People here have done that in the past, and it's really not cool. I forgot the thread it's in...

Anyway, I don't understand this unconscious kunlun bash fest phenomenon. If there are REAL questions that come from intelligence and honesty, then I'll answer but this just seems like someone's skepticism being turned into something ugly. So why did I even take the time to respond? I guess I'm just a nice and open guy. :rolleyes:

But no more! :ph34r:

I am also intrigued by this egyptian stuff btw but I can just be thankful and work with what is available. look what happened when that john chang video came out, you want the same thing to happen to Max's masters?

@ Wun Yuen Gong and HupGerk

I thought that the consensus is that the site and book's presentation/packaging do not represent max or his teachers. Do you have any other problems with Max? (besides not meeting him?)

Edited by Desert Eagle

Does anybody know any good books about Egyptian Mystical stuffs?

I am entirely ignorant in that area.

http://touregypt.net/bkofdead.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_the_Dead

EDIT:

ISIS UNVEILED by H.P. Blavatsky has a lot of Egyptian stuff in it although I've also heard it has a few errors although I've never read it myself: http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/isis/iu-hp.htm

EDIT-2: :lol:

This is fun:

An ancient Egyptian origin myth holds that in the beginning, the universe was filled with the primeval waters of chaos, which was the god Nun. The god, Re-Atum appeared from the Water as the land of Egypt appears every year out of the flood waters of the Nile. Re-Atum spat and out of the spittle came out the deities Shu (air) and Tefnut (moisture). The world was created when Shu and Tefnut gave birth to two children: Nut (Sky) and Geb (the Earth). Humans were created when Shu and Tefnut went wandering in the dark wastes and got lost. Re-Atum sent his eye to find them. On reuniting, his tears of joy turned into people.

Geb and Nut copulated, and upon Shu's learning of his children's fornication, he separated the two, effectively becoming the air between the sky and ground. He also decreed that the pregnant Nut should not give birth any day of the year. Nut pleaded with Thoth, who on her behalf gambled with the moon-god Yah and won five more days to be added onto the then 360-day year. Nut had one child on each of these days: Osiris, Isis, Set, Nephthys, and Horus-the-Elder.

Osiris, by different accounts, was either the son of Re-Atum or Geb, and king of Egypt. His brother Seth represented chaos in the universe. He murdered Osiris by tricking him to fit inside of a box, which was the nailed shut and thrown into the Nile. After killing Osiris, Seth tore his body into pieces. Isis rescued most of the pieces for burial beneath the temple, but first she resurrected Osiris so she could copulate with him to create their child Horus . Seth made himself king, but was challenged by Osiris's son - Horus. Seth lost and was sent to the desert. Osiris was mummified by Isis and became god of the dead. Horus became the king and from him descended the pharaohs.

Another version, this one by Plutarch[7] states that Set made a chest that only Osiris could fit into. He then invited Osiris to a feast. Set made a bet that no one could fit into the chest. Osiris was the last one to step into the chest, but before he did, Set asked if he could hold Osiris's crown. Osiris agreed and stepped into the chest. As he lay down, Set slammed the lid shut and put the crown on his own head. He then set the chest afloat on the Nile. Isis did not know of her husband's death until the Wind told her. She then placed her son in a safe place and cast a spell so no one could find him. When she searched for her husband, a child told her a chest had washed up on the bank and a tree had grown up. The tree was so straight the king had used it for the central pillar of his new palace. Isis went and asked for her husband's body and it was given to her. The god of the underworld told her that Osiris would be a king, but only in the underworld.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egypt...ion#Cosmogonies

And again Isis the key holder:

isis.jpg

Edited by Patrick Brown

Desert Eagle,

Are you a ninja? Do you love guns? Are you a ninja gun doctor?

See, what happens when you...? Yes...? Don't be too quick, quick, quick...

As for problems...that is just silly, we are not little boys playing in a sandbox. Although play is fun, so maybe we should be...hmm...

Good call, Chris :lol: otherwise it wont end. and people wonder why sean denty basically stopped responding, too!

Didnt Max have a battle with his own Master using Maoshan sorcery? I heard that his master went crazy and started taking over people minds so max intervened and a great battle took place with max coming out triumphant

I dont remember where i read this

Harry Potter

Yeah Yeah, poor chris mantra sorry to ask about these alien or chaneled teachers of MAX must be hard to constantly protect your teacher from my obvious questions after all the claims you are making!!!

Must be hard to stay in vogue, Huh? :rolleyes:

Ok, my work is done as Yoda likes to say!!! LOL

You know its really hard to sit here and watch suckers get pulled in you all must be really missing a big hole in your life to just believe everything Max is saying. Why cant people question him without the defensive manner or getting banned?

I dont intentionally go after max its when i read post of people that i throw out questions for the thread but it seems you dont like my questioning anyway ill leave the Egyptain questions alone as i dont want to be banned for asking about who he learnt off.

Peace :angry:

Edited by Wun Yuen Gong

WYG,

I still question tons of stuff about Max and the practices. It's good and healthy to not believe in things you're told.

What you're doing is different. To be honest you'll probably be banned again soon...I have no say in it but it seems highly likely.

It seems like you're afraid of the kunlun system, so you're always trying to make it seem worthless or bad. The smart thing to do would be to leave it alone and be humble enough to just admit to yourself that it's just not for you, not for now.

If you have questions about it, asking them in a different way would work. Not in a way that is kind of hostile.

B)

First, I'm not trying to insult or offend anybody, merely trying to put this in perspective. Just want to get that out of the way. That said, Scotty is entirely correct. WYG, what happened? For a while after your suspension or whatever it was you were asking questions with what seemed like the intent to learn, but now you've reverted back to your old sarcastic, negative ways. Have you even tried Kunlun yet? If not I don't see the reason for all this negativity.

The way to solve all this constant bickering is SO SIMPLE, EVERYBODY: If you're intent on sticking with your system, then do so and leave Kunlun alone. If not, then try Kunlun and see if it works for you. If it doesn't work then good for you, you've just solved a dilemma and are now free to choose a path that does work. If Kunlun does work then good for you, you've just found your system.

Seriously, what is the point of all this? Each person has to forge their own path, and if humanity would spend less time arguing and more time just walking down our roads, maybe the world would be a more peaceful place. One way to find out :) And just to clarify, I have recently realized that Kunlun does not work for me, and am now searching for a system that does. So I am not trying to promote Kunlun or convince people to try it, I'm just tired of the fighting.

Scotty, yoda, Yue

Looks guys i really do appreciate the Kunlun i have tried it and got alot of things happening it worked, but some of the stuff that is talking about Max is really FAR fetched, dont you agree even a small part of it sounds absolutely rediculous?

I personally dont have anything against max but it really saddens me to see so many people fall for so much stuff that has been said. Call me old school i call it like i see it i really HOPE i dont get banned but i do not like to see you all get sucked in to something that seems not likely to be able to happen!

Im really sorry that it feels like im bashing Max im not personally posting against him its the information that is being spurted out of the people that represent him or follow him.

I know im not the only one feeling like this i have had people PM me saying similar things about it!

I hope Sean doesnt ban me i will stay away from it as much as i can but if i cant express how i feel on a forum then what use is a forum to people if its just going to be Kunlun or Nothing, you know what i mean?

Looks like i will have to visit max myself to see if its all real, when is the Australian Kunlun seminars, please come to Sydney.

WYG :(

Edited by Wun Yuen Gong

I've never met Max, I've read the short description of the practice (Level 1) and have begun Part one and the Hundred days. I'm not brainwashed as I haven't had enough time around The Evil and Manipulative Egyptian Channeler or his Evil Co-Hort followers.

I Started the practice on A hunch as I got a good vibe from early posts by Yoda, August Leo and Scotty, and I thought "Hmm, That sounds like It's worth a try"

Day One - Nothing much happened.

Day two - Some mild leg shaking.

Day three - more of the same but some mild bliss sensations and I'm beginning to think "Nah, I don't think this practice is for me..."

Next practice - It blew My socks Off!!! as I said in another post it was like being Shagged by the Universe for an Hour and a Half! It was so good it was almost horrible. The horrible part was - Incredible bliss Holding up an Orbital Sander made of bliss and just grinding the hell out of all these old wounds and rigid emotional patterns.

I felt like I'd had a years worth of Emotional healing in the space of a session.

For me this is it. It continues to be like this in my sessions.

W.Y.G. You are just rude.

Everyone, yes Every single person who has (actually) met Max and posted on tao bums has said he is really nice - Unlike You - That he is really humble - Unlike you - And that he has a high level of Cultivation - Well I can't comment on that as I have never met you, Just as you cant comment on Max as you have NEVER MET HIM.

Also He says Meet him once for a small priced workshop - OH MY GOD!!! He must be EVIL!!! :lol: Look out W.Y.G. He is after you!! He wants To Kill your Family!!!

The Hilarious thing is that from what I hear of him, if you went to one of his well priced workshops, He would probably welcome you with open arms.

Moderator, Kick me if you wish, but Kick the people making personal Attacks against Max and his Students as well.

Some of you here Are Really Rude.

Seth. (obviously brainwashed) :lol:

Edited by Seth Ananda

Yeah great for you, go a head and pick on me im an easy target!!! LOL

Im happy you feel that all the information works for you, but i will question something that just doesnt sound possible to find out more answers and when someone gets on and says "THAT ENOUGH' questions of Max's egyptian teachers that kind of being rude himself. I asked a honest question about Max's teacher of Egypt and all i got was B.S back and i cant ask these questions. Oh let me guess its not the right time to ask such questions the stars must be in line??

But its funny how all of the Kunlun followers can ask about other teachers and who there learnt from?! :angry: Who is rude now?

Anyway get over it man, just some questions for the forum and i know others want to know who MAX'S Egyptian teachers are as well im not the only one but the only one that will speak up cause the KUNLUN people have a very big pull on this forum which is very sad indeed. Its a public forum and questions like mine will come up, when you guys get defensive of course it gets me defensive back. I think some of you might want to reread your post towards myself and see how rude you are!!

WYG

WYG,

but some of the stuff that is talking about Max is really FAR fetched, dont you agree even a small part of it sounds absolutely rediculous?

I personally dont have anything against max but it really saddens me to see so many people fall for so much stuff that has been said.

I agree a lot of it sounds absolutely ridiculous. I still don't believe much of it at all, but I'm open to see what's true and what isn't. What I've found so far is that the practices themselves rock...have I ever said any more than that? Why assume I believe in all the crazy shit as well?

Aliens, egyptians, etc....I buy into none of that. The way I see it, is that it doesn't matter in my practice of letting go of conditioning.

A lot of people who do kunlun have experiences which strike me as really odd. On AugustLeo's journal here he talked about channelling info on practices from spirits...I like him, and I don't want to be judgemental, but things like that go against my grain. I just have no experience with it.

Even at the seminar, if people were having orgasmic stuff happening and screaming and laughing, I was weirded out because I wasn't experiencing it.

So when I come across something which seems strange with this stuff, I just admit to myself that I don't know whether it's true or real, and I just wait to see. If I start experiencing spirits giving me practice tips, or if I start having screaming orgasmic rushes...then that will be part of who I am and it won't be as strange anymore (ehhh kind of lol, at least TO ME it will be less strange).

So anyway...don't be sad that people are falling for Max's beliefs, or something. That's not happening. This isn't a religion or a philosophy. It's just a practice that people can choose to explore, or not. So just because people are practicing it, and getting good results, doesn't mean that anyone is falling for anything.

But yeah it's probably best that you avoid the topic altogether, in order to keep from being banned. Just a suggestion...