Wun Yuen Gong

Who is /are Max's Egyptian teachers?

I read that i think Max said some of the Daoist methods can be traced to Egypt, can anyone elaborate?

Anyone know the lineage of this golden flower how it has survived and how Max learned it?

What does it do etc?

WYG

At first I was quite surprised to hear about Egypt teachings, because I haven't really come across any live ones. But the I remembered that the author of "A Search in Secret India", Paul Brunton (it's basically on meeting yogis in India in the 30s, I believe, and also Ramana Maharshi) wrote books on Egyptian teachings.

I only read "Secret India" which I found very interesting, though some stories seemed unbelievable, but do not know how the other books are. Ijust checked the titles. One is called "A Search in Secret Egypt".

Yeah, Egypt is the source of alchemy in both the east and the west. I was pretty suprised when I discovered that fact.

Edit: Spelling :angry: ..................... :lol:

Edited by DarinHamel

Yeah, Egypt is the source of alchemy in both the east and the west. I was pretty supprised when I discovered that fact.

It is pretty surprising, but there you have it.

Actually it seems that the ancient culture of Egypt was one that had actually already declined very, very much. and it is the precursor (in some way) of our society as it is today. Unless, maybe we make 'cool' leaps. (paradigm shifts)

In other words, a culture before Egypt was very very much higher in developement, and Egypt is an example of an advanced state of decline already. So imagine how great this 'unknown' culture would have to be / would have been if ancient Egypt was sort of a big 'nothing' compared to it.

I don't remember where i got this from, but it made/makes sense to me.

Actually it's not 'Atlantis' either, but something before that.

Edited by froggie

We don't really speak much about the Egyptian stuff and Max will only teach it to a few people. It is much more powerful than the Taoist methods. The practices also pre-date Egypt.

His knowledge is from the School of Anubis primarily but there are others and as to where he learned it? Let's just say it is from a teacher you can't call on the phone.

We don't really speak much about the Egyptian stuff and Max will only teach it to a few people. It is much more powerful than the Taoist methods. The practices also pre-date Egypt.

His knowledge is from the School of Anubis primarily but there are others and as to where he learned it? Let's just say it is from a teacher you can't call on the phone.

Very interesting.

What Taoist methods are you referring to, when you say there more powerful?

I guess if you say you don't speak much about Egyptian stuff I shouldn't even ask anything about it.

I would be interested to hear what is the end goal of one complete Egyptian practice?

That is if you are willing to answer the question.

Edited by WhiteTiger

So it is chanelled?

The Melchizedeks Method also contained a lot of egyptian practices. Especially from the God Toth, who supposedly wrote the Emerald Tablets around 36000 B.C.. Although Im not really shure if that is a real historical document or if that too was chanelled by Doreal of the Great White Brotherhood.

When things are chanelled, there is no way to really know the authenticity of it. We just have to trust the one that chanells.

So it is chanelled?

The Melchizedeks Method also contained a lot of egyptian practices. Especially from the God Toth, who supposedly wrote the Emerald Tablets around 36000 B.C.. Although Im not really shure if that is a real historical document or if that too was chanelled by Doreal of the Great White Brotherhood.

When things are chanelled, there is no way to really know the authenticity of it. We just have to trust the one that chanells.

Not channeled.

Enough on this for now.

I will let him reveal what he wants to reveal when he is ready, and to you personally.

It is not my place to discuss everything. I am just one of his students.

Much more powerful than the Daoist methods...?

...does that make it the quick, quick, quick, quick, quick method then?

It is pretty surprising, but there you have it.

You totally made that post so you could correct his spelling didn't you :rolleyes:

Anyhoo...... so Max is learning from aliens or channeling the Egypt and pre-Egypt stuff?

(Yoda..... I've sent my friend after you! :ph34r: )

• Like 1

Anyhoo...... so Max is learning from aliens or channeling the Egypt and pre-Egypt stuff?

(Yoda..... I've sent my friend after you! :ph34r: )

:lol:

No, no, no, Max is being controlled by aliens! :P

Very interesting.

What Taoist methods are you referring to, when you say there more powerful?

I guess if you say you don't speak much about Egyptian stuff I shouldn't even ask anything about it.

I would be interested to hear what is the end goal of one complete Egyptian practice?

That is if you are willing to answer the question.

Mantra68 so you stop talking about this topic without hitting on key points?

To make such a bold claim you must realize you might have a bunch of people bothering you about things you say.

I'm sure many people on this forum is very interested in comparing which Taoist methods are not as powerful as these Egyptian stuff or this predating Egyptian stuff? If you can't even give us one comparison why would we believe what you said? I'm not asking for any detailed information. PM it if you like if you don't want others to be enticed to ask you more questions on the subject.

I once heard a pretty powerful Qigong teacher (more powerful than anyone I've met before) claim that original Xing Yi predated Yiquan and what lots of people are claiming about Yiquan is just BS. He made a really bold claim i wanted him to back it up. He didn't and he losses all creditability.

That powerful qigong teacher just wanted to give lots of special credit to his Xing Yi teacher that he was trying to talk up.

I once heard a pretty powerful Qigong teacher (more powerful than anyone I've met before) claim that original Xing Yi predated Yiquan and what lots of people are claiming about Yiquan is just BS...

Real Yiquan is certainly more powerful than the rest of IMA systems because is pure intent. Yiquan is very difficult to attain because it cannot be defined by an external form, whereas Xingyi teachers place too much emphasis on form.

Here's an authentic Yiquan teacher. If you ever have the chance to meet the man you'll find out soon the true power of this pure internal art, just from the first time you meet him, like when Alex Kozma did:

http://yiquan.chinamartialarts.net/yu.htm

Another similar art is I Liq Chuan, which is also very internal:

Serge Augier is also an accomplished student of this art, and teaches it as well.

Namo Amitabha Buddha.

This thread is making me giggle. Men and their "my lineage is longer than your lineage!"

Mantra, I know you people are very busy with getting your school going and getting publicity and teaching and healing and just the logistics of living and travelling and things, but I was wondering if you could ask Max to help fix global warming? It's getting pretty urgent. Vulnerable spots--energy corporations like Big Oil and Big Coal who are footdragging the world. Also of course pressure points are slowing down China and India a bit, or greening them--he certainly would have a better idea of what's going on over there than me.

Max is so incredibly strong, I mean he scares the bejesus out of me, but there's no doubt in my mind he's very strong.

I think max is pretty strong to but i doubt he is stronger than Master Wang Liping

But compared to david verdesi if he were to have a arm wrestle match with him he would wipe the floor.Unless david verdesi could manage to summon up enough yin-yang gong electral power from his dan-tien to zap the beejebus out of max.But then max could easily just summon the down ward flow of magnetic power from a black hole combined with the power of the 2440 masters of the past and neutralize the 72,000 volts of electricty david was conducting into him

Edited by truth

Max got hit by a lightning bolt when he was a kid and I think he said he has been struck by lightning many times.

So trying to hurt him with electricty probably isn't going to do much :lol:

Max is really humble so don't think he would want to battle a supposedly enlightened Master like Liping. Probably if they ever met they would learn from eachother.

Max also is close with a high Tibetan Master named Adzom Rinpoche. From what I have heard he is extremely highly developed.

Maybe in your guys universe Max and Adzom Rinpoche would have a tag team match against Wang Liping and David Shen :rolleyes:

Just watch UFC and stop projecting on these incredible beings.

Well I'm going to skip trying to see how strong those guys are. :P I've learned my lesson! "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. " :lol:

Didnt Max have a battle with his own Master using Maoshan sorcery? I heard that his master went crazy and started taking over people minds so max intervened and a great battle took place with max coming out triumphant

I dont remember where i read this