Sign in to follow this  
Teddy

Please be my friend

This is a great forum! We have such enlightening conversations, and you all seem so friendly. :) Would you like to have a friend that shares similar interests to you? I have recently moved to Hertfordshire, and am looking for friends. You would enjoy my company. I love meeting with people who share similar interests. (qigong, taiji, taoism, mysticism etc). Even if you are not in my area, please say how you made friends when moving to a new area. If you ARE in the area and you messaged me you would really be making my day; So be friendly and let me know!

This is a great forum! We have such enlightening conversations, and you all seem so friendly. :) Would you like to have a friend that shares similar interests to you? I have recently moved to Hertfordshire, and am looking for friends. You would enjoy my company. I love meeting with people who share similar interests. (qigong, taiji, taoism, mysticism etc). Even if you are not in my area, please say how you made friends when moving to a new area. If you ARE in the area and you messaged me you would really be making my day; So be friendly and let me know!

hi Teddy

take some tai chi, yoga, or anything else spiritual classes. thats a good way to meet people and you'll know you'll have something in common. can also go out to parks, somewhere in nature, and be open and friendly to meet people. spark up a conversation, usually people in parks are somewhat mystical atleast in their connection to nature.

Teddy,

I know the feeling!!! I don't have any cultivation oriented pals in Columbia, SC. Then again, us cultivators don't play well with others!! :lol:

It's lovely to have the internet in the meantime.

Your pal,

Yoda

I saw your post this mornin and I am thrilled how we are gonging it up together here, I would love to be your forum friend, you have the same name as my younger brother, you may even kiss me in your dreams if you should feel like it ;) it .

Great to read someone relaxed enough to say; "you would enjoy my company".

Edited by rain

Sign in to follow this