Sign in to follow this  
Reckless Roges

Watching the Wuji

Hello,

I've been learning Tai Chi for about eight years and have been playing with chi for about twenty-three years. I'm trying to westernise the things I learn into a simple how-to, (though that is a form of teaching, which is as I understand it, part of the learning process.)

I'm building my chi with daily meditation, but I don't give it enough time each day.

I'm looking forward to learning more from this site, and am happy to share the few things that I have been taught or have found.

Roges

Welcome to the 'bums Roges.

With 23 years of practice you can be that "reckless" :D

keep playing and have fun here at the 'bums

Thank you Mal,

(I'm wondering if that is short for something or a 1980ies Latin term - or a Firefly fan.)

With 23 years of practice you can be that "reckless" :D

Now that I'm getting serious I think it had been rather reckless to work without a focus of instruction, but may be someone here will mesh with my mojo, while I mess with my meridians.

Roges

Fellow Bums,

I have an ability, but I don't know what to do with it. My goal is to increase my chi until I can use it to help others, as it does for me. I could try teaching but I think evangelising is not the answer here. I can, (though not all of the time) make a fizzy-tingling feeling grow from within my lower tummy, like a small internal explosion. The blast seems to prefer to go towards my forearms and down my legs to my feet. There are two addition odd things about this. Firstly, once I find the trigger I can turn the explosion up or down, and keep it going for five to thirty seconds. I can sometimes direct the explosion and contain it in one location of my body. The second is that if I try to hold it at the highest settings I seem to lose control over my arms and legs, (well they feel like they are being electrocuted from the inside and they feel as if they have no strength, though I don't actually fall over if I'm standing.)

If there is anyone that has any suggestions, I'd love to know what I should do to go from where I am to where I should be.

I'm off to work on my (earth) short form.

Reckless

[i have avoided words like Dantian because I had this ability before I learnt definitions like that. Feel free to to use Chi and Nei Gung in any reply.]

Sign in to follow this