Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Shaved my pubs!

Just rereading Sexual Teachings of the Jade Dragon and going over the checklist of how to increase sperm production. In addition to suggestions like exercise, ginseng, cool baths, eat walnuts, bathe twice a day, they suggested shaving the pubs to take you back into the time machine to early youth.

I'll report how it goes!

-Y

Yeah.. got the book about half-a-year ago, and I have to admit.. It's pure crap. Don't get this book folks.

There's one thing I've used from the book though.. an acupressure technique for preventing nocturnal emissions.

Here ya go:

Preventing Nocturnal Emissions:

While sitting or lying down, take your right thumbnail and press it into the skin below the center of each fingernail of your left hand. Switch and repeat. Pres each finger ten times. Do this two times a day. These acupressure points on the finger calm the kidneys and central nervous system and regulate the seminal ducts.

seem a lot more convenient than that strange qigong form flying bird whatever you guys called it.

P.S. Yoda! If you manage to increase your "dang-a-long"-size through these techniques described in the book.. you gotta tell us! :) I for sure don't believe in them. :P

Many good points. It's one of those books that you read for misc tips. Funny you should bring up the nocturnal emissions tip--it certainly is easier than flying around the room for 10 minutes, but does it work? I was wondering about it, I'm glad you gave it a positive review.

I'm stylin' now! There seems to be some kind of 'effect' certainly. But whatever. I'll try the cool water bath that the book and Ron have mentioned.

-Y

Many good points.  It's one of those books that you read for misc tips.  Funny you should bring up the nocturnal emissions tip--it certainly is easier than flying around the room for 10 minutes, but does it work?  I was wondering about it, I'm glad you gave it a positive review.

Actually I've failed twice.. But then I have only pressed each finger once because I missed the part where it says to do it ten times per finger.. so I still have some confidence in it.. :)

Btw. have you seen the webpage this Hsi Lai geezer have put up to hook up white tigresses with jade dragons & others? Mighty Dodgy I must say.. :blink: You gotta pay a big sum every month to simply have access to their chat. Doesn't smell very good. Wonder who this Hsi Lai dude is.. the acronym means something like foreigner in chinese apparently, at least according to one review of this book I read..

My guess is on Alve stuart Olsson since they are on the same publishing company and the same webdomain although I'm not not sure since I've never read any of his books and cannot compare their style of writing.

Cheers

Wonder who this Hsi Lai dude is.. the acronym means something like foreigner in chinese apparently

4964[/snapback]

"Hsi Lai" means "to the West". I happen to know it 'cause there's a "Hsi Lai Temple" (Buddhist) here in the L.A. area. Its a large beautiful Buddhist temple in Hacienda Heights. Actually, the largest Buddhist temple compound outside of Asia. (No relation to the person who wrote that book.)

Well, thanks to the book, I'm lookin good and ready to star in a skin flick any day now.

-Yoda

I agree with DustWalker, the book is pretty much crap.

Yoda . . . what can I say? Good luck with the hairlessness. And please, whatever you do, NO PICTURES.

Don't worry, the site automatically blocks me from posting pictures.

24hr verdict: It works. It's itchy. Factoring the relative effortlessness of this practice, it's good.

-Yoda

lack of hair increases qi loss but reduces qi stagnation, as the point of hair in general is to "trap" radiating qi in areas of large concentration.

mbanu-

Spot on as usual! I can actually feel the chi flow of it. That gives me another angle I hadn't been considering.

I've read some meditative traditions are into shaving the head and some are into letting the hair grow long. Same with washing vs not washing the hair while on retreat.

I suppose the net benefit lies in the individual practitioner's particular situation.

FloJo kept her fingernails long, maybe to catch the bone energy? In one photo, she had a thumbnail three inches long.

On another subject, my fingernails but not my toenails have been growing more quickly in recent weeks. I'm thinking this is b/c I'm getting more exercise these days, or maybe that I'm practicing rudimentary retention, but it could be that I'm drinking more milk. Or just getting more sunlight. Dunno.

I was on a month long meditation retreat and everyone there reported that their fingernails and toenails were growing quickly. (they fed us lots of tofu, no milk) I'm finding it odd that my toenails aren't keeping pace. You'd think with two months of running and walking (often barefoot) I'd get a little more toenail action.

Any thoughts?

-Yoda

Yoda . . . what can I say?  Good luck with the hairlessness.  And please, whatever you do, NO PICTURES.

4970[/snapback]

WHY did you have to SAY THAT?!? :angry:

(Now I'm thinking, "What kind of a creature is a Yoda?", and "What do their peckers look like, shaved?" :blink: All I know, is I don't want to know!)

:D

MAKE SURE YA SHAVE YER WIFE'S PEACH AS WELL FOR MAXIMMUM EFECT!!!

THEN IT BE *OK* TO POST DA PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on a month long meditation retreat and everyone there reported that their fingernails and toenails were growing quickly.  (they fed us lots of tofu, no milk) I'm finding it odd that my toenails aren't keeping pace.  You'd think with two months of running and walking (often barefoot) I'd get a little more toenail action.

Any thoughts?

-Yoda

4994[/snapback]

ive been wondering lately about the debate over soy..... some say its very hard on your system...kidneys and liver.

what do you know?

ive been wondering lately about the debate over soy..... some say its very hard on your system...kidneys and liver.

what do you know?

5020[/snapback]

If you are interested. www.mercola.com

There you can read some stories about Soy. Be careful not to eat it raw. The are some enzyme inhibitors in there said to be desastrous to your Semen...

Harry

Just rereading Sexual Teachings of the Jade Dragon and going over the checklist of how to increase sperm production.  In addition to suggestions like exercise, ginseng, cool baths, eat walnuts, bathe twice a day, they suggested shaving the pubs to take you back into the time machine to early youth.

I'll report how it goes!

-Y

4960[/snapback]

Hi Yoda,

Muslim men and women usually shave there pubes - and underarms.

It is a 'Sunnah' (practice) of our Prophet.

from a hygenic view point i think you can stay cleaner more easily without all the hair.

after shaving its a good idea to use some baby oil or moisturizer though. :)

Hi Yoda,

Muslim men and women usually shave there pubes - and underarms.

It is a 'Sunnah' (practice) of our Prophet.

from a hygenic view point i think you can stay cleaner more easily without all the hair.

after shaving its a good idea to use some baby oil or moisturizer though.  :)

5025[/snapback]

I WANT AN ARRAB WOMMAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIMME YER BROWN PEACH FATTIMAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this