Vigilant3

Taoism Online

If there was a website that you felt should be created related to the Tao, what would it be? Is there anything missing out there or has everyone's needs been met in terms of what is online?

an online guru who accepts students and teaches them over the net

Why not talk to mopaistudent, in the lobby, he posted his email address publicly. As far as I know he is the most advanced student in mo pai next to John Chang.

If there was a website that you felt should be created related to the Tao, what would it be? Is there anything missing out there or has everyone's needs been met in terms of what is online?

I wish more people here were serious about liberation/ascension. I feel kind of lonely around here :P Darin H. Is the only other one I've met here with similar goals.

because if you incorrectly practice the mo pai method you can seriously injure yourself, i'm not willing to take that chance without a guru

edit: not to mention he isn't allowed to teach and if he did would be doing so against the mo pai's wishes

Edited by mantis

because if you incorrectly practice the mo pai method you can seriously injure yourself, i'm not willing to take that chance without a guru

edit: not to mention he isn't allowed to teach and if he did would be doing so against the mo pai's wishes

My impression was that even if you correctly practice the mo pai method you can seriously injure yourself! Definitely not the kind of thing you'd want to be learning just over e-mail. I mean, what's the emoticon for "my lower dan-tien just popped loose and is wandering my body"? :blink:

My impression was that even if you correctly practice the mo pai method you can seriously injure yourself! Definitely not the kind of thing you'd want to be learning just over e-mail. I mean, what's the emoticon for "my lower dan-tien just popped loose and is wandering my body"? :blink:

You can seriously injure yourself if you do not take the necessary precautions, if you ejaculate you have to stop training for a short period to allow your dan tein to re-solidify and stabilize to avoid damage. At level 4 there is also the risk of frying yourself at the fusion of yin and yang, but I doubt many here would even stick with it long enough to get to that point.

I think some of the insights mopaistudent can offer you are very profound, he is a good salt of the earth person, and doesn't want to see any of his students hurt.

i have asked him questions but he hasn't logged on this website for a month (last login june 28th)

i have asked him questions but he hasn't logged on this website for a month (last login june 28th)

if im not mistaken he left his email contact info in that last message perhaps emailing would be a better alternative.

I wish more people here were serious about liberation/ascension. I feel kind of lonely around here :P Darin H. Is the only other one I've met here with similar goals.

I love Darin to.

6445023~Baby-Orangutan-Posters.jpg

Yes become the path.

if im not mistaken he left his email contact info in that last message perhaps emailing would be a better alternative.

i have just emailed him, have you spoken to him? interesting you have to take time off after emissions