joeblast

Wang Liping in Denmark

Can other people see white lights around the heads of David and Liping on that photo? I see white light around peoples' heads in person but not usually in photos on the internet -- that's the first time.

Whats with Davids Afro in that Pic lol

If the price is right i guess anything would be possible. But if its over 2 or 3 grand,Forget it. Maybe wang has decided to cash in on the latest craze ,i hope not.

If the price is right i guess anything would be possible. But if its over 2 or 3 grand,Forget it. Maybe wang has decided to cash in on the latest craze ,i hope not.

:lol: "cash in on the latest craze" icon_confused.gif seriously...

dont know about price, details are not available yet.

Can other people see white lights around the heads of David and Liping on that photo? I see white light around peoples' heads in person but not usually in photos on the internet -- that's the first time.

I zoomed up on that pic and it definitely looks like the two of them are literally glowing! I wasnt sure if it was just a bad photo when its full sized, but upon zoom the 'glow' definitely does not look like its random pixelation as if it was a bad photo.

true, might just be the pic...

davidliping.jpg

In any event, as a student of Chinese face reading I submit it's an awesome face to have -- "good beginning, good end."

I see a thick brown aura around David's noggin'...

Whats with Davids Afro in that Pic lol
Oh wait, nevermind.. :D

All I am seeing are JPEG artifacts...mhhh

It's true, those are only artifacts from the compression.

I wonder what Wang Liping's impressions of David are? And if he knows how much David charges his students for the foundation training?

I see a thick brown aura around David's noggin'...Oh wait, nevermind.. :D

hahaha!!!

on one other picture he was YELLOW! this David is really something!

I've seen plenty of jpeg compression myself...I'll check and see if they might have a higher res pic.

White lights around the head does not look like this. Just drop it guys.

They might have lights around the head in real life, escpecially after qigong or meditation(like everybody else), but it is not what you see on this picture here.

http://www.traditionaltao.com/index.html/h...ubsection/ID/15

Is the answer for what will be taught.

Also try out looking at bellow website. This has lots of questions answered... although for me it brings up a lot more questions.

http://www.traditionaltao.com/

I think for me i personally don't care how much things cost... if they are going to be the real deal and good experiences then I will do it. It is upon me to attempt to get the best help i can with what i have... thats the reality of the situation...

I see a thick brown aura around David's noggin'...Oh wait, nevermind.. :D

I see something Brown oozing from Davids mouth :lol:

http://www.traditionaltao.com/index.html/h...ubsection/ID/15

Is the answer for what will be taught.

Also try out looking at bellow website. This has lots of questions answered... although for me it brings up a lot more questions.

http://www.traditionaltao.com/

I think for me i personally don't care how much things cost... if they are going to be the real deal and good experiences then I will do it. It is upon me to attempt to get the best help i can with what i have... thats the reality of the situation...

are you crazy,of course the price matters. So whats the fee for attending ?

White lights around the head does not look like this. Just drop it guys.

Thank you ! The whole "lights around the head" discussion sounds really pathetic.....

Well I wonder if the "abortioncam" activists caught any white light around my head today when they showed up trying to video tape me after having had successive O at a Ds with this Asian chick near the university. haha. We were having a great time for about an hour. Oh the shame. She noticed them first. She looked up and there they were. We had been trying to be discreet but the "abortioncam" people ruined it. haha. The female with the cellphone cam on me and the male praying at me. haha. I just kept on reading and stopped my vagus nerve pulsations so their cam footage wouldn't have too much to document. haha

So when the christian chick videotaping me stopped (the white boy was just praying for me) I had an O at a D with her just to transduce their fear-anger vibes into love-light. haha. He just kept on praying through that one. Then another christian chick came downstairs so I had an O at a D with her and their fear tactics were thus transduced back at them as love-light. Then I just went down the block to the OTHER evangelical christian drop-in center (in the heart of multicultural and hence, sinful, university-area) where I'm a regular. They're a bit more easy going over there. haha. Still almost got those O at a Ds on vid for you all -- too bad the context was a bit messed up. Ah the power of sitting in full-lotus in public.

are you crazy,of course the price matters. So whats the fee for attending ?

Price matters, your correct. Sure money matters as much placement as you put on it. It talks about how much effort you put into something. Which means its a choice. Basically if you are willing to work hard enough for something than you will be rewarded no matter how hard it is as long as you work hard enough for it.

Edited: My apologies for getting into idle talk and gossip. Bad karma points for me :(

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Well I wonder if the "abortioncam" activists caught any white light around my head today when they showed up trying to video tape me after having had successive O at a Ds with this Asian chick near the university. haha. We were having a great time for about an hour. Oh the shame. She noticed them first. She looked up and there they were. We had been trying to be discreet but the "abortioncam" people ruined it. haha. The female with the cellphone cam on me and the male praying at me. haha. I just kept on reading and stopped my vagus nerve pulsations so their cam footage wouldn't have too much to document. haha

So when the christian chick videotaping me stopped (the white boy was just praying for me) I had an O at a D with her just to transduce their fear-anger vibes into love-light. haha. He just kept on praying through that one. Then another christian chick came downstairs so I had an O at a D with her and their fear tactics were thus transduced back at them as love-light. Then I just went down the block to the OTHER evangelical christian drop-in center (in the heart of multicultural and hence, sinful, university-area) where I'm a regular. They're a bit more easy going over there. haha. Still almost got those O at a Ds on vid for you all -- too bad the context was a bit messed up. Ah the power of sitting in full-lotus in public.

[/quote

B)

thanks.

that cleared things up.

:lol:

Taomeow.

Care to takes us on a journey around Wang Lipings face.

Thanks for asking! :) A bit later...