Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Book recommendation

This may not be for everyone, but I can vouch that that chap who wrote it is very real.

Appallingly proof-read, at least the copy I had, may be better now, and if you're not in England you may need to email them about postage.

But anyway, have a look. I wept.

Book details here

Previous stuff I posted about the man in question here

(Smile, you particularly will want this, if you're doing Vipassana style stuff. Not a how-to, but some important insights. In fact, if you pm your address I'll buy you a copy)

Hope everyone is well,

Metta,

I

Sounds pretty cool, liked the first chapter enough to wish that they took VISA :) don't have a cheque but could always do a money order I guess

Sent them an email about overseas postage, will see what happens.

Got a nice email back from a chap called Tomas, they now have a paypal account if anyone else was interested in this book. Not really sure about the cost of international postage so I'm going with 5 pounds

(this keyboard does not have a "pounds" symbol :( )

I'll be ordering mine next Wednesday, it's been one of those weeks so I have to wait for payday B)

Thank you kindly, Ian, for the recommendation :)

I have thought many times about going to his retreats, but they are always very difficult places to get to with public transport. I shall order the book come next pay day.

Yours humbly,

James

Thank you kindly, Ian, for the recommendation :)

I have thought many times about going to his retreats, but they are always very difficult places to get to with public transport. I shall order the book come next pay day.

Yours humbly,

James

If transport is your main or only obstacle, do email his admin people and I'm sure they'd be delighted to try and find you a lift with someone else who's going.

Glad you liked it. I have sent him back a completely proofed copy, so the third edition should be much easier to read. And yes, Burgs is great to spend time with.

Good man :) I'll keep an eye out for the 3rd edition. SPAG errors irritate me no end...

Yours humbly,

James

Sign in to follow this