mwight

Has Anyone Here Attended A Spring Forest Qigong Level 3-4 Class?

Has Anyone Here Attended A Spring Forest Qigong Level 3-4 Class? What was covered. I have the sun, moon, rainbow and 6 word chant CD's from the site, are their any other teachings which are covered?

It's not so much the verbal information covered as the level of energy transmission that is different (in my opinion). Chunyi Lin says that you can take the classes even though your practice level may not be at the level ready for the information given in the class. He recommends 3 to 6 months of strong practice before taking the Level 3 class. He focuses on longer meditations and encourages the full-lotus and also fasting. The sun and moon meditations focus on the central chakras (moon is the throat, psychic energy and sun is third eye and power of the body). The 4th level is the rainbow meditation.

The 4th level retreat I attended was an hour south of the Twin Cities. Qigong master Chunyi Lin said that on his drive down to the retreat he saw rainbows parallel to him on both sides of the cars for the whole trip down. haha. At the 3rd level retreat I went to my third eye (pineal gland) was burning up from Chunyi Lin working on opening it -- using his third eye when he wasn't in the room. I and others also saw these orbs of yellow light float up to the front of the room towards Chunyi Lin. He explained that those are dead spirits coming to receive his chi-emitting lecture so that can find peace by returning to pure consciousness. Seeing yellow orbs of light float out of qigong master Chunyi Lin's head is to be expected as, he explains, those are just yin spirit bodies going out to heal people -- while he's in full-lotus. Normally in the 3rd level class he goes around touching everyone's forehead to shoot energy into the middle of the brain -- since he did that I can always feel magnetic bliss in my pineal gland and can flex it at will.

Well that's an EXCELLENT question. I sit in full-lotus as much as possible. When the pressure gets too strong then I just point my forehead at a female -- I'll do it now and then report back.... ok that took about a minute. I didn't want to stare (although sometimes that's fine to do). Since the energy shoots out of the pineal gland from the pressure on my legs -- I just lower my forehead with my neck tucked in (a posture of submission) and the energy shoots out of the forehead. As the energy shoots out, my adam's apple pulsates along with my vagus nerve on the right side of my neck. As more energy shoots out the rate of pulsation quickens just like coming to climax -- which then happens -- an internal climax up my back. Since I shoot out electromagnetic energy (which goes through walls, floors, etc.) then the female ALSO climaxes. It takes one climax to establish the transmission connection then usually the female adjusts herself to better receive the energy. The third climax is like a normal male climax (but instead I lose just a bit of clear fluid since the rest goes up the back). That's usually the public limit for energy transmission, although sometimes I've had 5 to 7 mutual climaxes when the female adjusts herself to very easily receive the energy in her yoni. It's a free energy exchange and the rate of time between each climax lessens as the energy exchange intensifies (also I feel my testicles draining of fluid but ALSO I feel the taking in of the female electrochemical energy). So the feeling in the pineal gland gets MORE magnetic and the light energy trance gets stronger as the energy exchanges continue. A couple nights ago I had a rare full-lotus energy exchange through a wall that went on for an hour (maybe 10 mutual climaxes). The light in my head became very strong and all the tension was completely gone in my shoulders and neck and my brain channels opened up further -- then when I slept I had this AMAZING flying dream where I just kept flying and flying -- based on the power in my lower tan tien that I had taken in from the energy exchanges (the blissful heat in my belly). On a typical day I have about 20 mutual climaxes with females while I sit in full-lotus -- and this exorcises all the stress (sadness, anger, fear, worry, lust) from males who are still stuck in the sympathetic stress climax (instead of being able to do the female vagus nerve parasympathetic internal climax enabled by the full-lotus). I tend to avoid males who bounce their legs in an attempt to PULL my energy DOWN into sex fluid (and suck it into their body for their own production of sex fluid) so that they then ejaculate (without transforming and transducing their other lower emotions of the other organs into love-light). So those males are feeding off other peoples' sex energy without giving anything back and in turn are unable to use their own sex energy for healing abilities (this is of course almost all modern males). Sometimes some females are like this too -- those that identify strongly with modern male power.

oh my goodness.

I have such a long, long ways to go.

thank you so much for the description of your experiences, Drew.

I would like to give random girls an orgasm with a simple nod of my head. :mellow:

Drew,

Would you say that there is a lot more to be gained from attending the classes (knowledge wise)?

What did other practices or knowledge did you gain from these classes that weren't covered in the sun,moon, chant, and rainbow exercises?

Thanks so much!

Edited by mwight

Well qigong master Chunyi Lin reads your aura and transmits energy into you -- so you get personal healing. You can also, of course, ask him for advice -- but he says he hardly ever gives past life information out since it just complicates things. He does if it will help a person open up blockages. He didn't for me. Sometimes his advice is cryptic and other times he makes jokes (at least with me) based on information he acquires through telepathy. Qigong master Chunyi Lin does long distance healing all the time and when you are there in person he can see inside your body and also heal your body just by looking at you (or just focusing the energy).

He says that the simplest practice is the most powerful and that 20 minutes of full-lotus is worth 4 hours of any other practice and that to see if someone is a real master just see how long they can sit in full-lotus. He did cave meditation in full-lotus for at least 28 days straight -- no food, no water, no sleep.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin also says he could teach at least 10 higher levels but so far no one has come close to even getting past level 4. I saw Jim Nance become a qigong master and his main requirement was that he had to sit in full-lotus for 2 hours straight every day without missing any day. Nance then trained for 12 hours straight for days on end.

So, again, the main teaching is the energy transmission that you experience and then the motivation you have after that to continue practicing on your own. The biomedical library here at the U of MN has a copy of the Mayo Clinic textbook containing the chapter on qigong cowritten by qigong master Chunyi Lin and Mayo clinic Dr. Nisha Manek. Qigong master Chunyi Lin was also doing an N.I.H. study on pain relief and he's taught the Mayo Clinic doctors, because of his success in healing cancer patients from the Mayo Clinic.

This was just posted over at http://conspiracycentral.info and since someone PM'd me asking for copies of my manuals I thought maybe it would be appreciated here:

Spring Forest Qigong Personal Learning Course, Level 2

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1501351/751856/

Spring Forest Qigong Personal Learning Course, Level 3+4

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1502759/6766704/

Mantak Chia - Microcosmic Orbit Meditation (4 parts)

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/550746/4511136/

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/554700/751856/

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/556578/6014848/

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/558297/5262992/

Mantak Chia Book Collection

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/544693/2255568/