Pranaman

retention and Sexual Health

I'm single now and I want to learn seminal retention before I find a girlfriend so that my testosterone levels are still high, my energy is still in storage, and my mind is still functioning in peak performance. Is mantak chia's work best for this, or should I learn from somewhere else? Or even wait till later to learn this.

Edited by Pranaman

If i remember correctly you are only 18 right? There is no reason for your testosterone to be low in the first place so there is no need to make sure it is high.Just enjoy what nature has givin to you in a natural way how it should be enjoyed.There is no need to deprive your self of these things when your young.

All these methods you find in mantak chias's book's will make you into an obsesive sexual fiend as you grow up and in the long run will most likely leave you impotent

But if you really must follow this path then just go celibate while avoiding all those dick pulling scrotum massaging techniques

Edited by truth

http://www.alchemicaltaoism.com/

Trunk's site, heaps of info. (I like Dr Lyn's method) I had Chia books on retention at 18....... didn't find them that usefull till ~30 Y/O

At 18 I'd try to just enjoy being in love. Retention is a tricky path, be very carefull. IMHO all the "weird" stuff only becomes usefull when you are older and no longer have "instant" recovery :D And as energy work not many of us have any success without a teacher.

my personal opinion is that it's just better to stay celibate when single and then practice retention with your partner if you feel inclined to the path of semen reservation; the willpower you'll develop to not masturbate will transfer to giving you the power to not ejaculate.

Edited by mantis

for the record, i'm not really all too concerned with immortality, just long healthy happy life. But I would like to increase my sexual health, health is what's important to my mind. but I'd like to be able to last longer, and to have "instant" recovery, cause currently I do not. I think this is due to a incredibly bad diet for 18 years straight. 3 or so of these years(when i was a child), i drank so much soda, nothing else but soda actually, that I gagged on plain water. anyway, any ideas for sexual health?

Haha another one of those Chia words... Sexual Health. I think the problem when you use the word is just most people in the general western public would naturally think of having sex regularely. We know thats not exactly what Chia is trying to say... Good Health without loosing longevity is basically no loss of semen or the least loss of semen possible and also preferably no use of your hormones getting aroused. I would say Celibacy would be the idealistically best to do without a girlfriend but Hey your not reaching for perfect yet are you? lol. When you have a girlfriend thats a whole other story i don't want to get into... In my opinion theres no such thing has having a happy relationship with a female... I mean not to hate on the females, but Me and Females well it just equates to me being attracted to ones that are extremely dysfunctional in a few different ways... i guess what i really mean is i just can't pick em... ROFL