Sign in to follow this  
mwight

Anyone Here Own or Ever Used A Neurotrek?

http://www.quantumbalancing.com/neurotrek.htm

seems to be a device which is much more effective than binaural beats for brainwave entrainment, supposedly it can pull you into a deep trance instantly at the lower frequencies. I talked to one guy that says 30 minutes at low delta can replace a nights sleep using the neruotrek.

Edited by mwight

oooooh I wish. Don't have money for that sort of thing.

..but if anyone gives it a try, let us know!

I listen to some binaural sounds. It is really doing a good job of reintroducing me into stillness. (It is an aid, but I am not dependent upon it, apparantly..)

..if there is something else that does a better job? Should definately make the effort to jump right on it! It could save you months of practice, maybe?

oooooh I wish. Don't have money for that sort of thing.

..but if anyone gives it a try, let us know!

I listen to some binaural sounds. It is really doing a good job of reintroducing me into stillness. (It is an aid, but I am not dependent upon it, apparantly..)

..if there is something else that does a better job? Should definately make the effort to jump right on it! It could save you months of practice, maybe?

Well I've been in talks with an Electric Engineer, he was on the design team for Motorola's 56k flex which was the first 56k modem chipset. I am trying to get a device built which allows you to listen to your own brainwaves, and lets you tune a specific frequency and allow you to amplify or silence those waves by biofeedback. I think this would be safer than forcing your brain into a state using electrical impulses. Don't know when or if it will ever manifest.

If anyone else knows of any other EE's please introduce me.

Sign in to follow this