Sunya

Q-Link -ahead of its time or scam

If Tachyon capsule or Q-link screen electromagnetic radiation (the main selling point), shouldn't they screen the Earth and cosmic fields as well?

I think that electromagnetic pollution is becoming a serious problem fo everybody; but for Tao cultivators this is a much more serious problem because we need natural electromagnetic fields for cultivation. The dilemma is what is better, screen oneself totally from all electromagnetic fields or keep exposing to that pollution while trying tap into the Earth electromagnetic field.

Well to be specific, the Q-Link doesn't actually claim to cancel out electromagnetic fields, but rather strengthens the body's own "biofield" such that unnatural EMF radiation from electronics does minimal harm, from my understanding at least.

They say 75, but once you add to the cart, the price is 87.

That is true. but that is still cheaper than the 99 I see them everywhere else.. but this company I don't think offers the money back guarantee.

to get the 90 day money back guarantee you gotta go to the main site and order there

http://www.q-linkproducts.com/

if you want to help support Robert Bruce order through here, but they only offer a 30 day money back guarantee..

http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics/q-link_home.html

still not sure where i'll get mine, i like RB but 30 days may not be enough for me to feel it out

had a Q-Link on for the past 3 days. don't notice anything really. not even sure what to look for

had a Q-Link on for the past 3 days. don't notice anything really. not even sure what to look for

well,

that's your answer, isn't it?

otherwise, you could end up attaching to an idea that you associate with the object.

Edited by Hundun

welllll

ok i got it 3 days ago, and since then i've been really tired every day, especially today. i feel like i used to after smoking a lot of pot, very drained of energy.

now i don't want to attribute this to the q-link because i thought q-link is supposed to give MORE energy not DRAIN it.

i've also been doing holosync meditation almost everyday because finding a quiet moment is hard these past couple days so headphones helps. Hundun you mentioned in my energetic state that holosync could do a number on my nervous system, could tiredness be a result of that? what did you mean by that?

welllll

ok i got it 3 days ago, and since then i've been really tired every day, especially today. i feel like i used to after smoking a lot of pot, very drained of energy.

now i don't want to attribute this to the q-link because i thought q-link is supposed to give MORE energy not DRAIN it.

well, it may not be responsible for your lack of energy, but it certainly doesn't seem to be a fix for it, either. the way i understood it (not that i read up on it or anything, so you can correct me if i'm wrong) the benefits were supposed to be pretty immediate. but whatevs. you've got 87 more days to decide for yourself.

i've also been doing holosync meditation almost everyday because finding a quiet moment is hard these past couple days so headphones helps. Hundun you mentioned in my energetic state that holosync could do a number on my nervous system, could tiredness be a result of that? what did you mean by that?

you've taken shaktipat. TWICE. well, THREE times if the presence i felt from swami g was any indication. AND you're about to do another on the 6th. your nervous system is already going through many shifts that will push your tolerance and coping thresholds in different ways. you've been experiencing some of that already.

holosync is designed to do more of that. it gradually pushes your nervous system in the direction of overwhelm so that your mind/neurons/whatever reorganized into greater complexity so that your overall capacity increases over time. it can be a delicate process, and moving too fast can create kundalini sickness.

you doing a lot of shit to your nervous system right now. more is not necessarily better. listen to your body more than your mindstuff. all the stuff you didn't want to experience again could come back with a vengence. if you can't relax into your process, it's very unlikely that you will relax into your turmoil.

there's no virtue in being foolhardy and hurting yourself. you're juggling a lot of stuff right now, which is fine for the most part, but you've chosen a lot of invasive stuff, and that's not the same as reading multiple authors at the same time.

take care in what you are doing. favor the messages of your body OVER your mind's desires. if you don't at least do that, you don't have a safeguard.

Edited by Hundun

Well I had a dream a few days ago and this beautiful pink sphere explained that these things can cause an excess of energy which then becomes unbalanced and results in negative energy being created. The dream was rather hazy (semi lucid) but I don't think the message was don't use these things but rather don't use them to excess.

Anyway it was just a dream and I personally don't have any experience of these pendants but I just thought I'd pass that message on.

I used to be into centerpointe a lot. one thing I noticed was a lot of "Brain Fog" I created some custom ocean wave files for meditating at 3,2 or 1 breath per minute, no binaural beats, no headphones required. you might want to give them a try I find they are more useful for me at least than centerpointe.

ok i'm thinkin the effects are too subtle for me, if there are anyway. been a week now, and nothin.

i'm gonna return it. it doesn't look that great to keep as a necklace :]

i ordered a pretty cool looking orgonite pendant from israel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...N:IT&ih=012

i think its a nice looking necklace and i connect with amethyst which is in it. any spiritual benefits of orgonite are a plus, which is supposed to be convert negative chi to positive chi or "orgone", whatever. i just think it looks cool :)

so for those thinking of getting a q-link, make sure the store has a money back guarantee and try it out. some have noticed positive effects, some haven't (like me).

btw, i admit i am skeptical but i really did want to feel something, and really did want to have some positive experiences. i've never been one to fall for psychosomatic placebo effects.. so i just can't help but be disappointed

Edited by mikaelz

I'd be interested in seeing masters like wang li-ping or john chang examine all these newagey type devices for chi / orogone accumulations/generators, qigong chi machines and qlink pendants and ask them if they actually produce or collect chi. I don't think I would buy one until then.

Robert Bruce really lost some brownie points with me over the qlink thing, also his book practical physic self defense deals a lot with magickal symbols and rites which I am certain are bullshit. Maybe he is going more commercial to make more profit. Who knows.

Edited by mwight

magickal symbols and rites which I am certain are bullshit.

magickal symbols and rites in general or just those rites in particular :huh:

mikaelz sounds like you did the right thing, had a go but it wasn't for you.

As far as Qlinks and such things, the most interesting one I have heard of is something Smile has (IIRC) that changes the shape of clouds over his house :blink:

Most of the other subtle personal effects could easily be a placebo effect, but so what if it is. The placebo effect is real. And if something makes YOU feel better.............

ok i'm thinkin the effects are too subtle for me, if there are anyway. been a week now, and nothin.

i'm gonna return it. it doesn't look that great to keep as a necklace :]

i ordered a pretty cool looking orgonite pendant from israel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...N:IT&ih=012

i think its a nice looking necklace and i connect with amethyst which is in it. any spiritual benefits of orgonite are a plus, which is supposed to be convert negative chi to positive chi or "orgone", whatever. i just think it looks cool :)

so for those thinking of getting a q-link, make sure the store has a money back guarantee and try it out. some have noticed positive effects, some haven't (like me).

btw, i admit i am skeptical but i really did want to feel something, and really did want to have some positive experiences. i've never been one to fall for psychosomatic placebo effects.. so i just can't help but be disappointed

Yoda, Craig and others seem to be using Orgonite for a while now... Would you still recommend buying one? Would be really helpful to know your experiences with it...I am still not sure if it is placebo or more. By the way both towerbusters and ozark are down [or gone?]...

=======================================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=======================================================================

Edited by Xienkula1

magickal symbols and rites in general or just those rites in particular :huh:

In general, I've never once seen or heard of any magickal practice accomplishing anything notable. The whole witchcraft, wicca, hocus pocus, astrology, herbs, crystals, dancing, chanting, hand seals, ritual business is just bogus as far as I can see.

I've seen, felt and experienced the power of chi first hand, but I can't say the same for magick. To me there is nothing supernatural about working with chi, its completely natural and eventually I hope science will be able to understand and explain it.

Maybe I am just bitter, seems the older I get the more bitter I become. In a way I am kind of glad I am leaving soon. I have purchased about 10 years worth of dried lentils packed in 5 gallon buckets. Along with other amenities, and edible/medicinal wild plant/mushroom and survival guides. Feels like a good time to take a long retreat before the world implodes. Hopefully I will be on retreat for the next 5 years or so, near forest service land in a small cabin. I am going to ascend or I am going to die trying.

I'd be interested in seeing masters like wang li-ping or john chang examine all these newagey type devices for chi / orogone accumulations/generators, qigong chi machines and qlink pendants and ask them if they actually produce or collect chi. I don't think I would buy one until then.

If you cultivate for some time, detecting energy on things would be non-issue. Or energy coming from words, text, pictures, etc. Q-Link produces a frequency I'm not very interested to have close to my body. Very techno, heartless, alien. If you want to cultivate/open your heart, it will prevent you from doing so.

If you cultivate for some time, detecting energy on things would be non-issue. Or energy coming from words, text, pictures, etc. Q-Link produces a frequency I'm not very interested to have close to my body. Very techno, heartless, alien. If you want to cultivate/open your heart, it will prevent you from doing so.

Smile thanks for the response. have you heard of orgon or orgonite? like what I posted above in the ebay link. curious about what your feelings are about that :huh:B);):mellow: