Sunya

Q-Link -ahead of its time or scam

i'm a big fan of Robert Bruce. his energy body development and OBE projection writings are great. i sincerely think he cares about helping people to evolve, but recently i saw that he is endorsing the Q-link, so I asked him why..

here's what he said

G'day,

I understand where you are coming from, but you have obviously never tried a Q-Link.

We are recommending and offering the Q-Link because it is an awesome product. If you check the roll call of people who support the Q-Link, and the hard scientific proof, you will be surprised.

I will also soon be advertising some magnet and earthing products, which I also use.

I would not offer anything I did not personally use myself. And I only use things that work.

Q-Links and magnetic and grounding products are an enormous help to energy work and the health of the energy body. These effects flow on to improved physical and psychological balance and wellbeing. They also have various specific benefits, like the improved blood flow caused by magnetic products. EG, I recently got some Nikken magnetic shoe inserts. I just did a 15hr flight, and normally my feet and legs are swollen and take some days to return to normal. I am sure you have heard all the publicity about DVT and how dangerous this can be. Wearing my magnetic shoe inserts, I got about a 95% reduction in what normally occurs during high altitude sleeping, eg, the swelling and discomfort, which can be quite bad.

After a few flights like that, I'm hooked and am singing the praises of magnetic products. They cause the blood vessels to dilate and improve blood flow. This is scientifically provable and my own experience strongly supports this. So, how is this a gimmic?

The same applies to the Q-Link and other products I am recommending.

Take care, Robert

here is the marketing

"Restore the health and wholeness of your Energy Body and its natural shielding with this groundbreaking technology. A perfect complement to my Energy Work methods." - Robert Bruce

Wearing the Q-Link will:

* Heighten your energy levels

* Reduce stress and improve your emotional balance

* Increase your vitality and stamina

* Improve your focus (including when in altered states for meditations, OBE and LDs)

* Improve your mental and physical performance

* Increase your sense of calmness and inner balance

* Improve your energy work and spiritual practices

Enhance your overall well-being and quality of life

more here

http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics/q-link_home.html

what do you guys think? anyone with actual experience of it that can share insight?

it costs 100$.. that's a lot. it better be DAMN good for that kind of money.

I dislike wearing things that mess with my field even if it's for the better. The example that comes to mind are power crystal type things. Maybe I can enjoy them for a week or so but after that it becomes a bit exhausting to keep wearing the sucker.

One exception are black grounding stones. I have one on me most of the time. They don't seem to disturb my field but just enhance my connection with the earth.

I'm neutral about wearing copper long term... it doesn't exhaust me, but it doesn't seem to do that much for me either.

I can't really tell what the Qlink is doing, but seems to be some sort of oriented copper coil or something. I'd likely be able to at least deal with its presence.

The trick is to look beyond the multitude of forms to what the essence of the thing is, to see if it's really unique or if there's a cheaper or easier way to get the same benefit.

When you look at the info on Q-link, it sounds impressive, but for $100 I would want to know how it works in specific terms, not just general info about biofields that could apply to a multitude of things, and also how it's made. If it's acting like an orgone generator, it would have to be an organic/inorganic matrix, and I don't see anything about that.

A less sleek but pretty enough orgone generator could be bought or made less expensively. For example, Dennis Griffins' pendant -

http://tinyurl.com/28ls6x (He will also do custom made pieces).

Or, Carol Croft's pendant:

http://tinyurl.com/2hf8rs

I've made orgone generators that cost me less than a dollar a piece for materials, but only the rough and ready kind to bury in the ground, nothing nice enough to wear. But it's really not any harder to do than baking a cake.. although, people don't tend to keep fiberglass resin on hand in their kitchen cupboards, for some reason :).

-Karen

Sounds like balls to me! Buy a few of these instead and see if they do anything: http://www.creationnepal.com/categories.php?cat_id=134 I would recommend the brass ones but maybe go for a selection. Intuitively I figure you'd wear it on the right wrist but there maybe reasons to wear one on both wrists. I've always wanted a white metal filigree bracelet for each wrist.

Remember brass is an alloy of zinc and copper the two most important metals in the brain. Brass is also the most conductive metal next to silver and gold.

I haven't tried wearing bracelets yet but I might in the future, especially during practice. And no I don't want to be wonder women! :lol:

Sorry that link above is a wholesale site but I'm sure with a bit of Googling you can find some others or just go to ebay.

Edited by Patrick Brown

The Takyon Capsule totally obliterates the Q-link in terms of its nullification of electromagnetic pollution. It is also something you could never assemble by yourself for 2 bucks. So it is worth the investment I think they go for around $100

i'm a big fan of Robert Bruce. his energy body development and OBE projection writings are great. i sincerely think he cares about helping people to evolve, but recently i saw that he is endorsing the Q-link, so I asked him why..

here's what he said

here is the marketing

more here

http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics/q-link_home.html

what do you guys think? anyone with actual experience of it that can share insight?

it costs 100$.. that's a lot. it better be DAMN good for that kind of money.

I actually encountered the Qlink maybe 8 years ago. When I first began wearing it I definitely felt something going on. It really seemed to energize me in a certain way. I became much more talkative and verbally energetic at work. Initially I had the interest to be shielded from the effects of electro magnetic fields.

After wearing it for weeks, or maybe months I decided to stop wearing it. One of the things that troubled me was my concern that it was artificially amping up my heart energy. In TCM excess heart energy symptoms include talking a lot or in excess of normal. Also, I was never satisfied to understand the actual nature of this technology I was putting on my body, into the space directly over my heart center. How had this technology been invented? Were the effects on the subtle body REALLY understood? What was the actual origin of the technology? Why and how was it that they recommended that one person use one Q link because they "tune" themselves to the wearer?? How was that possible?

As to whether the Q link works I would ask you to further define what "works" means and how can that objectively be measured? By my measure it definitely had an effect on my subtle body and physical, especially mental energy. Therefore I would have to say it definitely does something, though I am hard pressed to say what exactly that something is.

In the end I opt for cultivation through natural means. But for $100 you might find that this is a cool tool for you. Only experience can tell. Often experience must be paid for in one form or another.

Good luck

Craig

phetsqby_detail1.jpg

That's some slick marketing there boy...

Umm, you do realize that anyone can take a lighter and pass it over the body quickly without burning. Lets see him hold that in one place steadily for more that 2 seconds and see how much protection he gets.

The problem with this stuff is it is subtle. It's quite possible this pendant does something, and equally possible it does nothing at all. Can I get one without the spaceranger design on it?

Craig

Edited by VCraigP

I remember a study done by the mayo clinic which showed that qlink and qray did not preform better than a placebo. My advice would be to save your cash and buy something cool like a neruotrek.

I remember a study done by the mayo clinic which showed that qlink and qray did not preform better than a placebo. My advice would be to save your cash and buy something cool like a neruotrek.

Dude, you crack me up.

In this thread you diss something you have not tried and then suggest something you have not tried.

Subsequently (20 minutes later) you start a thread soliciting opinions on this nerotrek which you just got done recommending. I guess you are recommending it because it sounds cool?

I am all for soliciting opinions based on someones actual experience. regurgitation of marketing and how you responded to their marketing is somewhat LESS valuable.

Craig

Xienkula

OK, thanks for the reccomend.

Have you tried this yourself? If so what has your experience been?

If not, why do you reccomend?

thanks

Craig

I like my Qlink. I work around a lot of servers all day long and I can feel the difference in my energy when I don't wear it.

I also seems to lessen the effects of jet lag for me on longer flights.

If you do decide to get one check out www.toolsforwellness.com as they occasionally have them on sale.

I have a Takyon pendant I bought many years ago. I don't wear it but have it in front of my computer screen. There is definitely something to it and the guys it's coming from are more scientists then marketers. Very smart.

I don't know if Q link is useful but it's made out of orgonite, a copper coil and a circuit board with a resistor. See the link for more details: http://www.badscience.net/?p=413

well im convinced that it does have some effects after reading experiences here and other places, and that Robert Bruce supports it. though i'm still surprised they cost so much. all of these 'tools' are so expensive and i'm shocked people pay so much. but that's capitalism for you, its too bad that spirituality and capitalism have to mix.

i want to try to get one, but still thinking whether its worth it. i can always sell it back on ebay I guess

http://www.q-linkproducts.com/p_gold.shtml

this one is beautiful

costs a grand though. lol, oh my :blink:

Edited by mikaelz

Xienkula

OK, thanks for the reccomend.

Have you tried this yourself? If so what has your experience been?

If not, why do you reccomend?

thanks

Craig

I use it myself often. My experience has been very powerful. It creates a palpable strengthening of your own chi field, immediately. It vibrates at an extremely high superluminal ultraviolet gold spectrum and it seems to create an energetically neutral chamber so that one can access the qualities of the divine within without disturbance. It also has a spin component that naturally occurs as a result of wearing it. When you put up the dome around the house with the R1 the field is also very palpable. When one runs energy through it, one has a very strange sensation almost like it is suctioning it in like a vaccum. It access the void. It also functions as a powerful energetic sheild and filter for lower astral entities. It is an invaluable tool. A psychic who was reliant on lower astral pyschic entities recoiled when she held it, but high meditators appreciate the quality. It enhances and deepens chi kung and meditation and begins to hold a charge as it resonates. I plan to study it more in depth. NOTE: This is not a tackyon pendant which is a completely different technology and functions by a different mechanism. It is not equivalent to the potency of a takyon capsule.

Edited by Xienkula1

I use it myself often. My experience has been very powerful. It creates a palpable strengthening of your own chi field, immediately. It vibrates in an extremely high superluminal ultraviolet gold spectrum and seems it creates an energetically neutral chamber so that one access the qualities of the divine within without disturbance. It also has a spin component that naturally occurs as a result of wearing it. When you put up the dome around the house with the R1 the field is also very palpable. When one runs energy through it, one has a very strange sension almost like it is suctioning it in like a vaccum. It access the void. It also functions as a powerful energetic sheild and filter for lower astral entities. It is an invaluable tool. A psychic who was reliant on lower astral pyschic entities recoiled when she held it, but high meditators appreciate the quality. It enhances and deepens chi kung and meditation and begins to hold a charge as it resonates. I plan to study it more in depth. NOTE: This is not a tackyon pendant which is a completely different technology and functions by a different mechanism. It is not equivalent to the potency of a takyon capsule.

have you ever personally tried the Q-Link? how do you know that the Takyon thing you recommended is better?

It could be possible that the two do the same thing, and only clever marketing separates them, no?

I don't like how the site you gave seems like it was made in 1990 and the only way to get one is to send him cash or a check to a PO Box

have you ever personally tried the Q-Link? how do you know that the Takyon thing you recommended is better?

It could be possible that the two do the same thing, and only clever marketing separates them, no?

I don't like how the site you gave seems like it was made in 1990 and the only way to get one is to send him cash or a check to a PO Box

I have tried it and found the takyon capsule to be more potent in my subjective experience. The Q-link is not made with the same materials or under the same conditions (perfect vacum and subzero temperatures) so it is doubtful it would have identical effects. Actually, this is the most non-marketed device I am aware of, almost nobody knows about it, unlike the Q-link. I do know Pedro and ordered my capsule from him and speak to him often, so I know that he is still taking orders. Everyone I meet seems to feel the capsule, and it seems to result in spontaneous skeletal alignments, or powerful heat in some people.

maybe i've watched too much Star Trek TNG but the word Takyon sounds like teknobabble hehehe

thanks for your response though.

not sure if i'm ready to dish out 100$ if i can't resell it since nobody knows about it, incase i don't feel anything. i'm a skeptic, a poor one.

maybe i've watched too much Star Trek TNG but the word Takyon sounds like teknobabble hehehe

thanks for your response though.

not sure if i'm ready to dish out 100$ if i can't resell it since nobody knows about it, incase i don't feel anything. i'm a skeptic, a poor one.

The ironic thing is that you would then spend the same amount on a Q-link without much hesitation. Q-link doesn't sound any more credible than Takyon Capsule. Takyon is real word for a superluminal particle in physics terminology. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon

The ironic thing is that you would then spend the same amount on a Q-link without much hesitation. Q-link doesn't sound any more credible than Takyon Capsule. Takyon is real word for a superluminal particle in physics terminology. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon

well it isn't ironic. its that if i get a QLink and decide it was a waste, i can resell it on ebay. if I get the Tachyon thing and decide its a waste, i'll end up giving it to the next homeless person i see

well it isn't ironic. its that if i get a QLink and decide it was a waste, i can resell it on ebay. if I get the Tachyon thing and decide its a waste, i'll end up giving it to the next homeless person i see

technically you are correct, it is ironic due to the fact that you state you are a skeptic who would stake your bets on the Q-link and don't have much money. Yet you would still buy the Q-link, being a poor skeptic taking a huge risk. Well it works for me, that's all I can tell you. Ask Vajrasattva to tune in, he will get the vibe.

technically you are correct, it is ironic due to the fact that you state you are a skeptic who would stake your bets on the Q-link and don't have much money. Yet you would still buy the Q-link, being a poor skeptic taking a huge risk. Well it works for me, that's all I can tell you. Ask Vajrasattva to tune in, he will get the vibe.

xienkula.

Do you have any of the "peripheral" devices they sell along with the Tachyon capsule? Radial Amplifier Deflector for example?

Are you a fan of the Matrix books? Val Valerian. care to comment further on any of this? I know you have some interesting things to say.

thanks

Craig

PS - I think VAjrasattva may have better things to do then settle these kinds of arguments...but I could be wrong.

Q-Link has a 90 day money back guarantee.. so if its bullshit I can get a refund. i think even a month is long enough to tell if its legit or not. score!

interesting video here that 'proves' the qlink actually works

http://www.emf-health.com/

EDIT: found the cheapest deal for new Q-Links here

http://www.healthnstuff.com/QlinkOnSale.asp 75 free shipping

cheaper than ebay, and no risk of getting a fake.

Edited by mikaelz