DustWalker

Developing Intuition

Hey Bums!

What are your best recommendations for developing your intuition?

I picked up "You Already Know What to Do: Ten Invitations to the Intuitive Life"by Sharon Franquemont

the other week at a second hand book stall. But haven't gotten that far into it yet.

http://www.amazon.com/You-Already-Know-Wha...1096&sr=8-1

What are your best book-recommendations, practical methods you use or other tips that can help to develop intuitive knowledge?

Regards

/Chris

I have Working Towards as well as Realizing Enlightenment - havent gotten through realizing yet, but it seems more practice oriented than Working. Both are excellent books, imho :)

Depends on what you want to use it for. If you want combat ability then choose a simple martial art like wrestling. The sensitivity of a High School wrestler is amazing! They can close their eyes and still wrestle well. Even standing up that sensitivity/intuition is useful and they can tell alot about you with just a touch.

How best to develop intuition? Training, meditation and then practice..... wash, rinse, repeat.

There is lots of methods, and definitely what Shontonga said.

This worked wonders for me. I went bare foot for 3 years. every time there is glass on the path or fields of prickles, you ask will i get cut or prickled?

It also trained some mind skill as you also learn to refuse to get cut as you walk straight over the worst of it. Intention is everything and there will be (OUCH!) painfull lessons.

Also what Shontonga said. You have to trust as you hold an intention and the milisecond it wavers, Ouch.

Fantastic tool if you have the inclination to do it.

To this day my 'danger sense' is Highly tuned.

I also used to use public transport alot, and when i got to the ticket machine i would ask, "Am i going to see any ticket inspectors or cops today?" needless to say intuition is always right and if its not clear at first, After your first $300 fine, it'll be clear as day from then on.

I did that for a few years as well, :) before I became a 'Responsible' citizen.

It was an invaluable period of training.

Seth.