Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Brown

Tell me more about this John Chang.

As for me...qigong seems easy in postures...but the difficulty is in the dedication and faith about maturing the postures. And some qigong postures or levels are really dangerous and most people want quick, overnight results and qigong doesn't work that way...plus, some learnings can make the person to have ability in harming other people's health, so issue of trust is important too.

What I mean, I believe in the abilities of John Chang, and agree that some of his teachings should not go public, like the fire palm ability...I saw that clip on youtube and its real, no tricks in it but learning it is dangerous.

I think the actual initiation is more along the lines of 'self realisation' although I would suspect that the mind would at first need to realise the error of duality. Dakini initiation is essentially a female route although this is only apparent to the mind because of the error of duality. Buddha, Bodhisattva, Tara, Shiva and Dakini are all interchangeable and all lead to the same initiation/realisation. Problems often arise when the mind finds it difficult to drop it's past preconceptions instilling doubt which can cause chaos i.e. Psychosis. As for the actual teachings that nuns work with, well, I wouldn't know.

well there are "actual" practices.

Sign in to follow this