mwight

Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact

All this kinda stuff is simply a smoke screen to misdirect the masses away from the fact that we are slipping into even greater enslavement. Governments are now run by buSINess which is an out of control monster driven by greed and vanity. We are fast approaching 'critical mass' at which point the tables will be turned. I'm not saying chaos will loom as nobody knows the future, but, things will change.

If we see the industrial revolution as a catalyst for greed we can also see it as an opportunity for mass education as opposed to indoctrination. Love and compassion will prevail, all else is dust as it reaps it's own rewards.

Oh and no anti western sentiment here as all governments are greed driven even the Saudi Arabian.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GynOIJfgyDI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GynOIJfgyDI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GynOIJfgyDI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

. Governments are now run by buSINess which is an out of control monster driven by greed and vanity. We are fast approaching 'critical mass' at which point the tables will be turned. I'm not saying chaos will loom as nobody knows the future, but, things will change.

If we see the industrial revolution as a catalyst for greed we can also see it as an opportunity for mass education as opposed to indoctrination. Love and compassion will prevail, all else is dust as it reaps it's own rewards.

Oh and no anti western sentiment here as all governments are greed driven even the Saudi Arabian.

I agree entirely, but I don't think it's all smokescreen. Lots of it probably is so harder to distinguish the truth.

The mainstream media whether knowingly or not also play their part

quote from the original Daily Mail article posted -

"Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'."

What is so chilling about that?!? Pretty obvious our technology would be less advanced then theirs but what is so scary about the fact they're friendly, or at least not hostile?

They're trying to scare us. Again. Then again if you know the Daily Mail that's par for the course.

There's a youtube vid of a former canadian deputy president claiming contact has been made and rather than ask questions we attacked them. That course of action likely to be pretty futile isn't it? You can see why governments would want to hush this up, what better way to remind us that as a race, on this planet, we are all in this together. Not even a race, Gaia.

I don't think it's all smokescreen.
I agree. I don't buy the latest meme that ETs are all a modern-day smokescreen thrown up by shadow elitists...because that inconveniently ignores all the ancient cross-cultural mythology and archaeology that imply ET contact. And is still getting uncovered as we speak today...

ETs (otherworldy beings) and UFOs are certainly not just a modern-day phenomenom. You have suspected depictions and references to them that go back thousands and more years around the world.

So, I just don't think any cabal today could fake that enormous body of history.

"Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'."
Actually, by all accounts, some of them are quite hostile.

And "not nearly as sophisticated" is an understatement of mammoth proportions. :lol:

Edited by vortex

Hyperdimensional Hexagon Pt.1

Richard C. Hoagland is a former space science museum curator; a former NASA consultant, and during the historic Apollo Missions to the Moon, was science advisor to Walter Cronkite and CBS News. For over 20 years, Hoagland has been leading an outside scientific team in a critically acclaimed independent analysis of possible intelligently-designed artifacts on Mars. Richard and his team's investigations have been quietly extended to include over 30 years of previously hidden data from NASA, Soviet, and Pentagon missions to the Moon. Richard C. Hoagland of Enterprise Mission shared his analysis of the strange hexagon (photos & video) observed on Saturn by the Cassini probe. The hexagon is made of ammonia clouds (stretching 25,000 kilometers across) that race around as though they were on a huge hexagonal racetrack, he detailed. The structure is an example of "hyperdimensional physics," and there is a similar formation around the North Pole of Jupiter, he added.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXy_8KVZS9I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXy_8KVZS9I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXy_8KVZS9I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

learn from James Gilliland. he's a repeated contactee and participator. He discovered that UFO inhabitants, and spirituality and meditation are all integral. It's all part of us getting ready for something bigger. Check him out, higher powers helped him find a place to place a ufo sanctuary where there are sightings of tens and tens of ufos every night, I think they have up to 80 hours of footage now....

Edited by Pranaman

All this kinda stuff is simply a smoke screen to misdirect the masses away from the fact that we are slipping into even greater enslavement. Governments are now run by buSINess which is an out of control monster driven by greed and vanity.

Yes, and they already are working on the new capital of the world.

http://www.dubai-architecture.info/DUB-GAL1.htm

Yes, and they already are working on the new capital of the world.

http://www.dubai-architecture.info/DUB-GAL1.htm

Great link!

Yes and I'm pretty sure it's not the only city they're building as I'm well aware of what's going on in Dubai. Not drawing any conclusions from it except the fact that buSINess, greed and vanity are pretty much in control of the whole planet.

learn from James Gilliland. he's a repeated contactee and participator. He discovered that UFO inhabitants, and spirituality and meditation are all integral. It's all part of us getting ready for something bigger. Check him out, higher powers helped him find a place to place a ufo sanctuary where there are sightings of tens and tens of ufos every night, I think they have up to 80 hours of footage now....

eceti.org

i have talked with him some times on the indigocrystal.org chatroom.

it would not be possible to explain what he has to offer, it is much better to hear from him yourself.

by the way, he is very much into quite advanced practises of chi gong also ... experienced and put on photo and film such things as bi-locating. Also his 'orb' videos are .... well, don't have a name for it... "amazing?" :)

see the eceti website for some of the videos.

Edited by froggie

If any of you tao bums get to read Li Hong zi's article in (i think) New York times magazine you should, i found it over the net. For those of you who don't know who Li hong zi is he is the founder of fulan gong his ideas about alien connections with human society are pretty confronting.

Basically his view is that through the evolution of the human race the last big boom in civilization has excelled to extream proportions. 50 years ago we couldn't imagine the tools we have today but for hundreds of years ancient civilizations slowly progressed through the ages. Li hong zi's thoughts are that alien technology has enchanced human civilization. And that in exchange with this our governments are going to legislate human clonning in the future and limit child birth globally like the one child policy in china today. His idea is that an alien invasion is at hand and these beings cannot inhabbit a body that has a soul inside BUT. If heaven and earth do not permit a sole to in habit the body ala through sex these beings can controll these shells witch we call clones.

i know, sounds full on! but the interesting thing is the link he makes with alien life and the realm of taoism and what's even more interesting is that it comes from a recent qigong master. :huh:

its official they have discovered that there was once water on mars

they are now looking for habitable areas

I feel sorry for Jesus and the many roles he has to fill.

:lol:

Yes everyone wants a piece of Jesus but one day he'll be having a piece of everyone!

2189997810_8f1087695a.jpg

Edited by Patrick Brown