aceking

Upper back/neck/head energy flow

Hi,

I tried to search for a similar topic but found none. Please point me to one if this has been answered! Thanks.

So I haven't really gotten into energy work a lot yet but from some years at yoga, the odd meditation session and other bits and pieces, I have a basic grasp and feeling of my energy body. I have a fairly simple "what is this?" question...

When I try and feel energy in my hands or feet I can do so, its just a vague tingle or feeling of presence, its not "intense" (unless I have restless legs!) But I find that in my upper back, through the back of my neck and the back of my head there seems to be a very strong flow of energy. At least, I think it is. I'm not even entirely sure its energy and not just goosebumps or something :) However sometimes I can make this tingling, fizzy feeling flow throughout my whole body, but rarely.

Its usually easiest to notice when I'm feeling very good, if I see something beutiful, I'm feeling loved, or in a great meditative state. I also find that when I'm doing exercises from The Multi Orgasmic Man, I get a lot of energy that I feel that I can easily suck up my spine.

Id like to know if this is indeed definitely energy

Also, why is it so strong there? Its like I cant feel it in my lower/mid back at all, or down my front.

And what does it all mean lol

Thanks for any insight.

Best Regards.

Thanks for taking your time but I'm sorry, I read all of these and dont find any answer to my questions.

I'm aware of the microcosmic orbit, I have done some basic energy work. I'd like to know why I can feel this energy so easily in the areas I specified, and what does it mean? Are my chakras more open in those areas, or is it just easier for everyone to feel energy there? If it is my chakras being more open in those spots, why is it just in my back?

Cheers.

Your back has the strongest muscles in your body, when you " feel" the upper back it is muscular energy you are feeling. When you breathe, try to feel the back and shoulders relax on each exhalation...

The other more positive energy you are feeling is actually emotions and there is nothing wrong to feel them spread throughout the whole body. It's what gives you the high in a good meditation. And we all feel happier when we are loved.

The tingly feeling is ok, its usually nerves firing off. Everything you feel in your body is some kind of energy, as we are just a mass of vibrating energy at the quantum level.