Sign in to follow this  
Pranaman

Other than cultivation, what's your interest?

What are you interested in, what do you talk about that's not part of taoism, metaphysics, or meditation?

edit: I write music on the guitar, but I've sadly only been picking it up a couple times a week. I need find something new to do!

Edited by Pranaman

Good question...

Everything I do has purpose, whether it's the rock climbing I do or the bus pass I choose to have. Ultimately everything in my life stems from my beliefs, including my practice of cultivation.

And my beliefs? Guess that's what underlines everything, and they are derived from observation... my greatest interest.

:rolleyes:

That aside, I enjoy rock climbing, camping, cooking, and many forms of art (though I mainly appreciate, as opposed to create) in my spare time :P

Yours humbly,

James

Pranaman, you didn't start with yourself. :P What do you like to do outside of cultivation? :)

I like cycling, running, loafing on the computer, working on music and mixes on my laptop.

Being outside in the mountains.

Cooking dinner for the wife and myself.

I just got an old Honda Sport scooter to work on and restore. :D

I'm also interested to see what other kinds of things people here enjoy doing!

I make music, as you can see in my signature. I used to skateboard and snowboard a lot...those are great fun. Watching movies is one of my favorite ways to unwind.

A number of my friends play instruments (I play acoustic guitar).

We like to get together and play.

Making music is a magical way of connecting with each other.

I spend all day every day with my brother (we live together), and we make try to make sure all our friends are doing good every day, and go visit them if they're down.

peace + love

Chris

I read anything I can find. Lately I've been studying electrotherapy, chemistry, physics, and electromagnetic pulse motors.

I enjoy reading books on martial arts and wuxia novels (which I guess are about martial arts, too!). I really enjoy action movies, mostly with martial arts or superheroes. uhhh...I also love martial arts!

Something else I'm interested in? Well, I am trying to study for the LSAT so I can go to law school, become a lawyer, and make a decent living so that I can afford to travel and study different styles of martial arts one day!

Sign in to follow this