Patrick Brown

The GoldRing: Are you a player?

I've watched a few of these youtube videos over the last six months and they are interesting. The one below pretty much explains the initiation which many people, have and, are going through at the current time. I'm still sceptical although I haven't seen enough of them to form a complete opinion. No I don't believe in 'chem-trails' or that 911 was an 'inside job' but I do know that governments are pretty much run by buSINess and buSINess is simply the machinery of vanity and greed or put another way 'the beast'. So are you a player? I am.

If you choose to watch this video watch it until the end or you will miss the point:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

At first I thought it was a bit iffy but the whole thing elucidates a process of dislullisionment and detattchment ocurrring in our cultural psyche.

plus its coincidental. i left the house yesterday t clear my head after getting in quite a jaded mood and asked the questions said in the video and all of a sudden looked at life as a challenge or game!!! haha

only to be admitted to hospital in a ambulance a few hours later with a fever, spasms, chest pains and a massive lump on one side of my face which after all the drama transpired to be..............mumps. MUMPS!!!! the silliest illness, curse of the hamster cheeks! i don't even have it on both sides of my face!!! :lol: so that took the edge off my newly empowered mood.

so checking out these vids will help wait out the process!!! :)

Edited by emily

Hope you make a quick recovery. I had mumps when I was a youngster, thank god, as it's apparently much worse when you're a grown man although that may be a myth. :lol:

The whole series of DVD's are available to watch for free here in the proper order (click the blue links): http://goldring.wetpaint.com/page/The+Gold...tenment+-+INDEX

I'm debating whether I should join that wiki site but perhaps I should hang back and watch a few more of their videos before I jump in. I don't really think they're trying to get money out of people but who knows? I do find it intriguing that there are 33 DVD's as that smacks of the masons! But then again the yearly cycle passes through each astrology sign at 30 degrees so a continuous cycle is 3 repeated add-infinitum i.e. 33333333. Hmmm just a thought.

Pity they don't have a discussion board as I'd join that.

Edited by Patrick Brown

thanks. yeah i heard that it was bad for men but my dad told me today he had it 25 and im here!! :lol:

i just watched more on their site. seems like a cult.

i liked the video you posted because i watched it from the perspective of a matrix style metaphor for how nuts everything is. i think for a lot of people madness is a gateaway into realising the illusory nature of things that bothered us, but there is a different become the madness of being disillusioned which brings freedom , or madness of adding more illusion.

theres a definite sense of us and them mentality in the videos, and no real clarity. plus their using a lot of trends in metaphysical issues all compiled into a system with a definite sense of heiarchy. so they feed fear, use elusive wording, and theres a chance to rise through the ranks thus gaining acceptance. i think theres hypnotic suggestion the videos too. seems like cult stratetgies. plus all the members begin using the vocab of the texts and videos in describing themselves which enforces the nlp/hypnosis aspect.

its the us vs them mentality that i think is most worrying. i read the definition of SIN is to miss the mark. therefore i see the devil or demons as metaphors for the element of ourselves that denies reality. i personally believe that we all have the capacity to be good loving people no matter what our past and to label people as servants of evil forces or whatever could cause someone who is psychologically unstable to cause a lot of problems.

on the lighter side!!! :lol:

when i saw this on one of the members profiles i burst out laughing:

"MY COSMIC NAME IS NORIS"

noris!!! made me think coronation street (uk tv show for non uk tao bums)

something about it reminded me of a doucmentary on youtube i saw about alister crowley.after reading some books by robert anton wilson i wanted to find out more about him out of intrigue. seeing the way he ended up and the effect he had on the lives of others led me to the conclusion that many people ( i think castaneda was one of them) have tastes of a higher perception and attatch it to a series of illusory concepts and i think this is more damaging than just blindly accepting the day to day illusion. it has so much more power and can not only ruin the individuals life but many others. especially if they have charismatic cult leader qualities. i can't possibly say if that is what the leader here is doing, or whether he is just riding the new age wave but i think people should be wary.

thanks. yeah i heard that it was bad for men but my dad told me today he had it 25 and im here!! :lol:

i just watched more on their site. seems like a cult.

i liked the video you posted because i watched it from the perspective of a matrix style metaphor for how nuts everything is. i think for a lot of people madness is a gateaway into realising the illusory nature of things that bothered us, but there is a different become the madness of being disillusioned which brings freedom , or madness of adding more illusion.

theres a definite sense of us and them mentality in the videos, and no real clarity. plus their using a lot of trends in metaphysical issues all compiled into a system with a definite sense of heiarchy. so they feed fear, use elusive wording, and theres a chance to rise through the ranks thus gaining acceptance. i think theres hypnotic suggestion the videos too. seems like cult stratetgies. plus all the members begin using the vocab of the texts and videos in describing themselves which enforces the nlp/hypnosis aspect.

its the us vs them mentality that i think is most worrying. i read the definition of SIN is to miss the mark. therefore i see the devil or demons as metaphors for the element of ourselves that denies reality. i personally believe that we all have the capacity to be good loving people no matter what our past and to label people as servants of evil forces or whatever could cause someone who is psychologically unstable to cause a lot of problems.

on the lighter side!!! :lol:

when i saw this on one of the members profiles i burst out laughing:

"MY COSMIC NAME IS NORIS"

noris!!! made me think coronation street (uk tv show for non uk tao bums)

something about it reminded me of a doucmentary on youtube i saw about alister crowley.after reading some books by robert anton wilson i wanted to find out more about him out of intrigue. seeing the way he ended up and the effect he had on the lives of others led me to the conclusion that many people ( i think castaneda was one of them) have tastes of a higher perception and attatch it to a series of illusory concepts and i think this is more damaging than just blindly accepting the day to day illusion. it has so much more power and can not only ruin the individuals life but many others. especially if they have charismatic cult leader qualities. i can't possibly say if that is what the leader here is doing, or whether he is just riding the new age wave but i think people should be wary.

I would tend to agree with your analysis emily. Yes that video does go on about being all fucked up and schitzo which could (highly likely) be an angle to suck in vulnerable people who would be susceptible to having their heads messed with? It wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing was spawned by Scientology. Yes and the hypnotic thing is definitely there.

As for Noris (that's so funny :lol: ) well I hope the guy is a hero creating havoc. I get the impression that quite a few of the members have simply joined to take the piss, which is of course the correct procedure in such situations.

Hmm so the verdict is that these peeps are trying to pull a mind job. Pity as some of the vids are really fun but I suppose that was factored into their 'plan'.

Edit:

Forgot to say yes 'sin' as in 'miss'. Glad you got that as many people think I'm being all religious! :D

Edited by Patrick Brown

Yeah definetely a mind control thing. Cos theres talk of chakras and things but i couldn't see any exercises , practice etc.

I think what you said about the videos being fun highlights something that's amiss in spirituality. there's a prevelance of a seriousness which borders on pretentiousness most of the time.

i mean seriously, how many times can people use the word path??!!

i missed the bus today....it wasn't meant for my path haha :lol:

i digress....anyway my point is that there should be an element of playfulness with these things. for instance eckhart tolle:

i was sent his power of now audiobook. i listened to it and on hearing the droning tone (to draw the listener into "stillness" i guess) i listened to about two tracks and wanted to kill myself it was so dreary. not literally but you get my drift.

i then came across a video of eckhart on youtube and the guys great! witty, entertainging AND capable of bringing the listener into stillness. seems like the whole spirtuality movement has a bit of a veneer.

I think what you said about the videos being fun highlights something that's amiss in spirituality. there's a prevelance of a seriousness which borders on pretentiousness most of the time.

Yes I'm aware that I can often come across like that myself but people who get to know me realise that's just me being intense as I'm probably a bit autistic and I do tend to obsess. Systems are OK up to a point but when they get too far up their own a-hole then it like the rigamortis has already set in! Intellectual pomposity is one of the reason I say theosophy is fun but should be taken with a pinch of salt. I mean nobody knows what the future will hold and astrology is another example of a system gone mad. It's interesting that the Buddha, apparently, warned against divination.

I think there is spiritual knowledge and understanding out there but it's often mixed up with a good portion of dog poop. Makes it all seem rather pointless and perhaps it is as the flow is the flow is the flow and will always return to harmony, well that's if will believe there's any such thing as disharmony? I'll shut up now as my brains hurting! :blink:

I don't see why someone would make this video. If it's a brainwashing group, which obviously it is due to the hypnotism and NLP, then what is the purpose? Maybe it's just an amateur trying to see if they can do something? I have a hard time believing there's actually a legit group, like the Masons, making videos like this trying to influence people. And I have a harder time believing it's someone who truly believes in the stuff...just because it's so hokey. Why talk so fast? It seems like a deliberate attempt at trying to influence people, and it's just poorly done.

:huh:

I don't see why someone would make this video. If it's a brainwashing group, which obviously it is due to the hypnotism and NLP, then what is the purpose? Maybe it's just an amateur trying to see if they can do something? I have a hard time believing there's actually a legit group, like the Masons, making videos like this trying to influence people. And I have a harder time believing it's someone who truly believes in the stuff...just because it's so hokey. Why talk so fast? It seems like a deliberate attempt at trying to influence people, and it's just poorly done.

:huh:

I Agree. I know a number of, mm I'm not sure what to call them, Artists, conspiracy enthusiasts, Empowerment fans, all with an appreciation for poetic terrorism, counter programing and Subversion of consensus reality.

Some of them work together, some do not and some sometimes do.

Their Work is amazing and Inspiring.

Join them! :lol:

Seth.

I think the real problem with some of these types of videos is that they can tend to muddy the waters somewhat. Gaining understanding is never easy and there's a lot to be said for sticking to just one system. Problems arise when certain systems display a weakness which can lead to an unbalanced view. I think as we all grow we probably end up with a mishmash of ideas which helps sustain us spiritually. Interesting that this conceptualisation of reality probably relates to the higher mind, or arupa, of the occult system. So once we understand the nature of reality through our own mishmash of conceptual views we then move to the causal plane also called the buddhic plane or intuitonal. So we learn to temper our emotions so we can perceive a greater reality through concepts of thinking which once evolved create a framework for perceiving an even greater reality.

Hmm I'm tempted to spend some time reading up on what people have to say about the causal body. Anybody here got any views on this as my minds has gone blank? :lol:

Here's parts one and two of A. E. Powell's 'The Causal Body And The Ego' (I've no doubt there's a lot of bollocks in this but you never know there might be a few interesting bits):

http://www.theosophical.ca/CausalBody1.htm

http://www.theosophical.ca/CausalBody2.htm

Yes there's good reasons I didn't read that when I was younger but as said might be useful. Now my brain is waking up I can see that the causal plane is all about making karma or not as the case may be! :P

causal278.gif

Edited by Patrick Brown