Sign in to follow this  
Munch

Latest HT post from Michael Winn

If you look at the HT board, you will discover that Michael Winn has appealed for help for Ron Diana, who is very ill.

I'm not entirely sure I understand his analysis of the situation, nor exactly what kind of help he is requesting, but I would encourage you to have a look and to send any energetic help to Ron you think appropriate.

Because Ron is great.

Thank you,

Munch

My mantra last night and today has been "help Ron Diana find a strong new body". It is nice to do this, remembering his strong presence, his great laugh. I took a weekend course with him (a bit lame) and had an awesome chi nei tsang treatment which was, like, wow!

Godspeed!

I have Ron's last CD, which is quite good. My wishes for wellness go out to him.

Sometimes we heal into life, sometimes we heal into death. Love and wishes. Hope, Loss and Pain. The wheel spins on.

Peace

Michael

No guarantees, no absolute magics.

Just found out Ron Diana died. Wow. I was sitting in this chair in front of this computer talking with him several months ago and his words were subtle yet inspiring. The last thing he said to me before our call ended " So play with that and call me anytime". We were talking about different Qigong and meditation practices.

After our phone call I got an email from Ron saying that he felt very good about our conversation. I had no idea this was a man dying of cancer.

I never met Ron but the first time I talked to him on the phone he told me " I feel like I already know you" And even though I barely knew him at all I felt the same way about him. He was the kind of person that you could talk to once every few years and feel like you had a conversation several minutes ago.

Anyway, I didn't post this on the HT forum because I think there are alot of people from that organization that must know Ron better than me but I really liked what little I knew of him alot.

My heart goes out to his wife Karin who was a very sweet woman from our phone chat also.

May his loving spirit help us all through our dark times and have a happy, beautiful life.

Cameron

AMEN. I know I wont forget Ron. I was in his last class at tao mountain. Damn, I am glad I took Iron Shirt instead of the basics! During this retreat he knew what was up. He knew I was stoned but he knew that was good. He stared me in the eye and read my psychic energy and it was like subtle body sex, he knew exactly what I was thinking and he was able to say it, and go deeper, talking about the next thing I was thinking, and then everything would turn to light, golden, all I could see were his eyes for a few moments, a number of times this happened, we went eye to eye, soul to soul, a very orgasmic spsirtual transmision, heart to heart, spirit to spirit.

Countless times his spirit enters my third eye, as I think of him, countless times have his words, intuition and movements been downloaded into my crystal palace, countless insights I received from him, my FIRST (and last?) spiritual teacher. Now that his spirit is in the underworld, it is at home, where it belongs. As far as the upper world, it is up to us to carry on his teachings and bring that spirit there, to heaven. He is not in heaven unless we take his spirit there.

Channelling people is easy and it doesn't matter if the channelled entity has croaked or not. Friends croaking is always a great time for practicing this. It makes the transition easier to understand. I chat with folks in the obituary section of the paper frequently. It strengthens my connection, familiarity, and knowledge of the spiritual realm.

-Yoda

I've posted my thoughts about Ron on the taousa forum. He was a great man and will be missed.

spyrelx

Sign in to follow this