Sign in to follow this  
Sahaj Nath

Taiji Quan, Yang 108 Long Form

i a ton of you out there have taiji videos.

any recommendation for a video of the complete yang form? i actually don't care about the instruction part that much. i've got that. what i want is a video of someone who's form and grace you would consider out of the ordinary. someone who moves and you just think, DAMN. :)

the most beautiful player on video.

any suggestions?

DAMN. :)

the most beautiful player on video.

any suggestions?

This is a link to Shu-Kuang Press. It is not the 108 form but the 150 posture Yang form as taught by Master T.T. Liang. It was created at Twin Cities T'ai-Chi Ch'uan Studio with Sifu Ray Hayward(one of two lineage disciples of Master Liang) doing the form by section and postures with many applications. I do not feel the imbedded video does the DVD justice.

Also,

is Sifu Paul Abdella(Master Liang's other disciple) performing San-Shou in 2007, again with Sifu Hayward.

This one aint taiji but is a very nice internal form for health!

These are some wudang taiji, i would love to see the original taiji form if it is still around!?

WYG

consider out of the ordinary

Erle Montaigue

Not the most beautiful player on video for sure, but definitely not ordinary. Most of his stuff is instructional rather than a demostration.

I actually own this 1988 video, but in Erle's terms I do the "new" yang style,

more like this one, my Sifu teaches it slightly differently

There is a set of 6 CD with the complete form Yang style performed by Yang Zhenduo

qrrtsRWAEoU

gpWS1W-JQFk

1kMDnM7R0GY

ayrvGtkREh4

uCOPQIfpOd0

Edited by steam

thanks you guys! much appreciated!

:)

...and to WYG,

um...

DAMN!

:lol: makes me jealous of Australia. is that a teacher of yours/someone you know?

very impressive.

and the 2nd taiji clip is amazing!

Edited by Hundun

Hun Dun,

No i dont know this school but watched the clips myself and yeah they are some nice forms and look very usable for combat and health.

Too bad you arent in Oz i could have introduced you to my Wun Yuen Sifu that also is a Water Boxing Master i think Wun Yuen is more beautiful then those clips alot more intricate too but i maybe alittle Biased! hehe But yeah the swiming dragon school has some nice forms that can be greatly benifical!

Good luck with your searching brother!

WYG

Sign in to follow this