Sign in to follow this  
Fire Dragon

Practise in church

Hello

I did some meditation in the church today.

It was unusually powerful.

Have someone else some experiences on this?

S D

I had a few unusual feelings in some churches too. Not part of my mediation, just a feeling of higher, unusual vibrations which I felt in my dantien.

I like to meditate during mass with lots of people, I dont sing or listen to the stuff, but focus on opening heart chakra, visualizing I am conducting spiritual energy into people which is flowing into me.

Hello

I did some meditation in the church today.

It was unusually powerful.

Have someone else some experiences on this?

S D

A lot of churches were built on spots which were already significant/holy to the local community.

I visited a few in this thread, if you're interested.

Not only where but also how the church is build (its form) affects the energy. Also some churchsongs induce certain vibrations.

Regards

interesting. i was sleeping with radio on and priest was talking. i had specatular good dreams..

One time, during a period while I was doing kundalini yoga and talking to a guru, I was driving my car and listening to talk radio. The pope was the subject for some reason and they played a sound bite of him speaking in Italian or whatever it is....all of a sudden I had this huge kundalini burst and had to shut off the radio. I actually had to pull over and get myself together...pretty wild.

I don't know about churches...but the last post reminded me of this.

A lot of churches were built on spots which were already significant/holy to the local community.

I visited a few in this thread, if you're interested.

i would second this and add that yes there is a building tradition that still exists to some degree (one of my friends studies and teaches it)

i say to a degree because i don't think people with this knowledge are called upon so much nowadays to design and build things...

my friend calls it zahori art.. and it is based upon something like sacred geometry but the stuff in the books are lacking- the proportions for different areas will vary depending on the latitude of the place (it has to do with the angle of the sun...

he said most older churches were built with this knowledge

it means just being in a church (sometimes the church has to be activated to get the whole effect) can be a sort of meditation that will take you to higher levels... without you having to do any work- you just have to be there

it all has to do with the proportions that are based upon the latitude of the place, where the structure presses into the earth in coordination with the proportion, and also what earth lines the building intersects... it is all very deep- i only spent an afternoon with my friend and he sort of blew my mind (the stuff he showed me but also what i experienced) the proportions of the building can activate different energies and their can be a sort of power spot that can transmit energy/information through the area as well

anyways that is just what i understand about it after only one afternoon playing... and that was more than a couple of years ago so i might be a little wrong about certain things- you should always go to the source if interested

this is my friend's website:

http://www.zahoriart.com/

so i guess my answer was yes just being in a church can be a very powerful experience

Franklin

I am surprised nobody mentioned the fact that people have been praying there on a daily basis for many years many times in large groups (and meditating). This should affect the atmosphere more strongly than any feng shui or physical location in my opinion.

Sign in to follow this