Sign in to follow this  
WCH

Disrupting Clouds with your Eyes?

I came across this article last night, tried it out this morning, and within a few minutes the cloud was gone. The theory is, that you are siphoning "orgone energy" away from the clouds and causing them to dissolve.

http://educate-yourself.org/tjc/visualray21may0.shtml

The Visual Ray

Ready

Orgone energy pervades, permeates, and extends beyond the boundary of all living things. It's often called the etheric body, but it is also known as the fundamental body, the formative-force body, and the orgone body. Using dicyanin goggles and sensitizing the eyes, you can readily see it as the human aura. With practice, you can dispense with the goggles altogether and see the aura unaided in dim light with the right sort of background. The luminescence we see as the aura is due to the radiation of this energy. This radiation emanates more strongly from the ends of pointy body parts like fingers. You can feel the orgone body as well as see it.

Sit down in a quiet place and point the ends of your fingers at each other from your slightly cupped hands. Separate the fingers by an inch or two and move them back and forth so they are horizontally traversing each other. Close your eyes and quiet yourself until you feel the feathery, gossamer like brushing sensation as the rays of orgone energy emerging from your fingertips cut across each other. Most people can feel it within a few minutes. As you become more sensitized to the feel of the rays, you can separate your fingers wider apart and see how far out you can notice the effect. For the skeptical who think it's the action of air currents, place a large cardboard wall between your hands and oscillate your hands again. You will still feel the brushing sensation because orgone goes right through cardboard. Trevor mentions that Rudolf Steiner describes, in his writings, the role of the etheric body in all of the body's sensory processes of perception.

Aim

On page 61 of Cosmic Pulse, Trevor tells us that the departure of a ray of energy from the human eye is an integral part of the process of vision. He refers to the book, Man or Matter by Dr. Ernst Lehrs in which Lehrs identifies the eye beam as the "visual ray". Trevor continues:

"This term is appropriate because the visual ray acts similarly to a radar beam, going out into space from the human being and extending consciousness out into space. Each eye emits energy, but one eye is the "master eye" and controls and the whole process. Through the visual ray, the living energy in you makes contact with external objects, reaching out and grasping those objects, as it were. The visual ray is of the same quality as the rays leaving your fingertips, but is much more sensitive and more functional because of its direct connection to consciousness. The visual ray is also under the direction, in a mechanical sense, of the exquisite human ocular apparatus."

You can feel the visual ray yourself by sitting in a darkened room and allowing yourself to become quiet and acclimated to the environment. Turn off the TV, radio, etc.; any source of distracting sounds. Trevor reminds the reader that, in this exercise, one is attempting to reactivate or awaken faculties and endowments of the human organism that have been beaten down by the assaults of daily life and brainwashed out of us by establishment science which is cemented in mechanistic thought. So give it a chance to work. He advises:

"Give the grander realities a chance to live in you and to show you their wonders. Hold your hands up in front of you in the dark, palms facing you. Remember that the visual ray is a subtle beam of energy that leaves your eyes like a radar beam-the same quality of subtlety as the rays you have seen and felt from your fingertips. Attempt now to feel the gentle passage of the visual ray across your hands. You will find its gossamer subtlety a new experience in feeling. Persist and your sensitivity will improve. Focus all your faculties of touch into the visual ray and send it out into the darkened room to feel all kinds of protuberances."

Fire

Now that we have laid the foundation for understanding and have practiced a bit in the home, let's step outside and evaporate some clouds with the visual ray!

1. Pick a day when you have a number of small, cotton ball looking, fair weather clouds.

2. Decide on the cloud you want to dissipate and have someone photograph, videotape, or at least witness what you are about to do. The experience is exhilarating and it should be shared.

3. Resolve within yourself that you're going to evaporate the cloud with your visual ray and understand that you will draw the orgone energy that was residing within the cloud, into your eyes and then into your body.

4. Concentrate on the cloud you want to bust and slice your visual ray back and forth across it, checkerboard style, horizontally and vertically. Afterwards, bore holes into it and keep slicing the fragments as the cloud begins to break up. You are drawing the orgone energy into your eyes and into you. Keep up the attack. Eventually (within five minutes), the cloud will completely disappear. The first time I did this was electrifying. I was besides myself with giddiness and self delight. You can continue busting clouds, but only up to a point. Eventually, you will absorb as much orgone energy as your body can tolerate at the moment and afterwards absorb no more. Excess orgone can discharge as electricity or through sexual ejaculation (another article).

For me, this experience was thrilling. Trevor intones repeatedly throughout his book that you must do these experiments yourself in order to own them. Just reading about it isn't enough. By experiencing this capability yourself, you now realize that you are not merely an animated bag of minerals worth 98 cents (going 'rate' when I was in high school) as mechanistic science would have it, but rather a thriving, bio dynamic life force exuding creative radiant life energy.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/visualrayre...ed03apr07.shtml

Has anybody else studied this "Orgone" energy? I've known about it for a while, but I admit I've mostly ignored it. I might start meditating in an orgone box. :blink:

From a Taoist standpoint, two things immediately spring to mind:

1. According to the theory presented, you're taking this energy into your body, and some have reported meditation-like states resulting, as well as orgasmic sensations. This might be a safer (more effective?) alternative to sun-gazing.

2. I can't help but think about the supposed public demonstration of a Taoist master (I forget who) "parting the clouds" and wonder if he was actually employing the "visual ray" trick.

Thoughts?

I practiced it a lot, years ago when I was into Reich and neo-Reichian orgone research. It works. I don't believe in orgone anymore as a separate phenomenon from qi though, but then I didn't know it, and now I do.

I believe anyone with some experience of focusing awareness into a single point (there's hosts of meditations that teach this of course) can get it to work if they choose the method consistent with their predominant Wuxing phase. E.g., if you're Metal, "pierce" the cloud repeatedly with your sharpened gaze as you would with a sword. If you're Fire, evaporate it. If you're Water, flush it away. If you're Wood, absorb it. If you're Earth, pull it down.

Sign in to follow this