Sign in to follow this  
findley

chi packing into dan tien, (iron shirt style?)

This is obviously a tangent topic sprouting from the other 'dan tien' article. I hope no one minds-- I thought that this is something that might deserve its own topic.)

Anyways, while I was in the Army, I read the magus of Java. What I managed to interpret out of the book was the idea of packing chi into the dan tien, iron shirt stlye. (ie, breathing into it, inside and out, gently tensing the area and breath, 'condensing' the chi into the dan tien.)

I tried this for a few days, religiously, (surprised I managed even a few days...) and noticed a huge difference in the presence of my dan tien. The energy was so strong, it even began pushing itself up my spine.

I knew then that this was probably an effective way of opening (/forcing,) up the meridians, and that with diligent practice I migth be able to accomplish... 'something'. :huh: (probably forced kundalini awakening..)

I think I mentioned something about this before, and recieved complaints that this could only cause harm, and one poster even likened it to 'battery acid' or something or another...

I think I'll try and compliment my current practice with this, and see what happens.

...but what do you guys think about it??

try it for a couple days and let me know what you think. I notice extraordinary results within just a few minutes of practice.

seems much more efficient than simply breathing into it, (the 'condensation' of the qi seems vital.) I just have to be careful to do a thurough job circulating it, (orbit,) because static, pooling qi in the dan tien sounds like a formula for trouble. (pooling, static qi turns into bad qi.)

maybe if you concentrated on not *letting* it, it would stop. just have a positive attitude and maybe it'll go away? sounds to me like a little self-placebo will fix your problem.

Well it most likely goes away after a while when I try to think about a solution and pray. I have had these types of problems before.

Sign in to follow this