aceking

Opinions on Wan from Meditation-Mantra?

Hi,

Has anyone watched any of Wans videos on youtube? I can't even remember how I found him, but I like his teaching style. Some of the concepts he teaches I find hard to follow properly, but I just wondered if anyone else has spent much time watching his videos, and if so what is your opinion? Are his teachings/methods and theories "valid"? His root chakra meditation seems good, and appears to match other methods I've learnt, but some of his teachings seem a bit out there. Not that "out there" has much meaning on forums like this :D

If youre interested just search yogameditation on youtube you should find him.

If you know of any similar channels I'm keen to have a look too!

Cheers.

I once read a commentary on youtube saying how this guy really likes to hear himself talk and I have the same impression. So although he has some interesting things to say mostly he comes off as a bullshiter to me (not sure of the right English word, sort of like someone who talks a lot, but not necessarily about useful or real stuff, making things up etc.. ). For all his talk about special abilities and practices for them, he has yet to make a video where he demonstrates one of them, though I have to admit I haven't watched any of his for quite some time.

his teaching style is idiotic. it attracts novices who still think that real masters should look and act like the characters in 36 Chambers of Shaolin, or the TV show Kung Fu.

here's what the community generally thinks of the guy. be your own judge.

first read this one:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...1&hl=mewtwo

then read this one:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=6050&hl=

in my most humble of opinions, he's an ass-clown. he's capitalizing on the Dragonball-Z crowd who don't want to grow up. and he's cashing in on it, too. but it's up to to you what you choose to believe.

thank you Pero and Hundun. This con artist needs to be stopped! too much uninitiated people being conned! >_<

There are a lot of Pendejos on the path. :)

he's an ass-clown. he's capitalizing on the Dragonball-Z crowd who don't want to grow up. and he's cashing in on it, too.

Classic