Jedi777

Great power and strength with out weights

I know a bone marrow washing practice that has similar principles as isometrics. Only you flex from 30 min to an hour, continuously. :huh: Clears bones, blood, rejuvenates teeth, brain, etc, assuming you pass possible clearing stages of blood coming out of your orifices and other exciting things. :)

Ohhh, and you can take a baseball bat in the ribs after 1 month of doing this.

I am intrigued. Can you share more info?

Yeah, the longer you stay flexed and hold it, the better chance you get to develop internal force. Try putting hands in the prayer position pressing against each other and flexing the rest of your body and holding it for 30 minutes. If you can do it, you will probably be able to make holes in the heavy boxing bag.

Unfortunately, non of the today's MMA do this type of training, hence you see them punching each other for 3 rounds and nothing happens.

Any more info on this? How to position elbows, which way to flex legs, any point of focus. This sounds very cool, such a simple thing to build what sounds like great internal/external power. Tried this for like 5 minutes , quite a challenge :)

Any more info on this? How to position elbows, which way to flex legs, any point of focus. This sounds very cool, such a simple thing to build what sounds like great internal/external power. Tried this for like 5 minutes , quite a challenge :)

Forearms parallel to the floor, hands in a prayer mudra neck level, feet together, knees bent and also close together. Tightened anus. Tightened jaw. Eyes half-opened, cross-eyed looking at the tip of your nose. Breathing: Inhale-stomach in, Exhale - stomach in. With each inhale-exhale your stomach goes deeper in.

And of course the whole body is flexed. :)

Try not to hurt yourself - maybe adding 1 minute every week.

Forearms parallel to the floor, hands in a prayer mudra neck level, feet together, knees bent and also close together. Tightened anus. Tightened jaw. Eyes half-opened, cross-eyed looking at the tip of your nose. Breathing: Inhale-stomach in, Exhale - stomach in. With each inhale-exhale your stomach goes deeper in.

And of course the whole body is flexed. :)

Try not to hurt yourself - maybe adding 1 minute every week.

Very cool. Thank you very much Smile. Just one more thing. What percentage of effort am I supposed to push my hands together/flex my body? Do it everyday?

Thanks

Edited by neo

Very cool. Thank you very much Smile. Just one more thing. What percentage of effort am I supposed to push my hands together/flex my body? Do it everyday?

Thanks

You push for 100% right from the start. Every day.