Yoda

Vajrasattva's Greatest Hits

So I went back to May 20, 2008 when some dude named Vajrasattva rode into our peaceful village... :lol:

I figured he was just some nut who had read a few of Glenn's books, but after Hundun got hit by a chi ball the size of Mt Vesuvius from a thousand miles away, I realized that class was in session. Fortunately, he turns out to be a great guy too and he's really helped us bums move ahead in a number of our discussions and is a real credit to Glenn Morris' legacy. I can definitely feel Glenn's inspiration in Santiago's posts... the same clarity, irreverence, and creativity all shines through.

So I put some of his posts together in one place in no particular order and I'll try to keep it updated. Feel free to add to this compilation:

any healer of any system HAS TO DO SOME FORM OF CULTIVATION and self work. Otherwise they can be toast to soon.

But its true some tantric healers do not care for the human vessle as much as others would like them to care for it. But who is to say?

I couldn't fathom doing Reiki or any healing with out a solid chi gung practice or cultivation of some sorts.

Sorry i misspelled his name its "wang shu jin "

Safest way to heal is to let the Earth & Cosmos work through you. You are the bridge and conductor but not the boss the boss is the energy itself.

Peace

Santiago

Glenn used to say Reiki by itself = Spray Bottle spritz

Chi Gung + Reiki = FIRE HOSE

~~~~

Exactly infact its more damaging to the actuall physicaly body than people realize. for certain levels of spiritual integration with the Earth you need the sole chakras on the earth. Look at the pictures of the egyptian gods, Mayan, Aztec Gods the tibetan gods etc.....Where is the lotus pose? Yes it represents something about self "independence" But its JUST and asana. There are hundreds of them that actually do more for you once you know.

~~~~

He is the 1st deity you invoke to secure success and stability in tantric practices.

He is the ruler of the Earth Mandala & base Chakra and he is also the bringer of prosperity and abundance.

He is the remover of all Obstacles. Offer him Milk, sweets, coins, Incense , water, flowers, a nice place to reside.

He is a Sweet Deity if you pay attention to him otherwise he will knock you on your ass.

Hope this helps

[/b]Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah!

~~~~~

He is on the money and 100% correct. We call this KUDA KUDA in silat. And its crucial for martial arts and internal power training. And in KAP we use it for or advanced breathing techniques. Its also in yoga as mountain pose. and truth s the PYRAMID is very important aspect it correlates with the 3rd eye & the Triangle of the 3rd chakra & the widening of the BASE chakra.

He is on the money and 100% correct. We call this KUDA KUDA in silat. And its crucial for martial arts and internal power training. And in KAP we use it for or advanced breathing techniques. Its also in yoga as mountain pose. and truth s the PYRAMID is very important aspect it correlates with the 3rd eye & the Triangle of the 3rd chakra & the widening of the BASE chakra.

~~~~~

That is a good course I am ranked in Psionics through Dr. Porter. Infact he will be at my silat camp next week teaching psionics & Fire walking.

Psionics is a lot of stuff that is similar to what Dr. Morris did. Its the brain child of Dr. John Porter.

It is a lot of Mind of matter stuff, Astral Travel, remote Viewing, Mikkyo Mandala work & super brain activity.

Dr. Porter is a Great teacher and a true master in Internal arts. He was Glenn's oldest student and Colleague.

He was with Glenn when they both trained with Stephen Hayes.

Needless to say you should ask him who is who in HOSHIN....he has been there the longest. Dr. Porter and Soke Williams have a book available on Psionics through Lulu.

http://www.lulu.com/content/1239075

Seems like it would provide a good grounding for the Psionics coursework.

`~~~~~

Tenaga Dalam & Hoshin Tao Chi Kung in application

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XkI03kElc5E

enjoy

This is one of my students who is a KAP 1 grads & Silat Students.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_TyqJ0BPAA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UejisbXYjKM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEosiSZgKAA

~~~~

his is good training! I do my ILMU BATIN training in water submerged in water up to my mouth. I try to do this daily in my Lake. Dr. Morris used to do the same coincidentally. When ever he came to visit Tao & I. We used to all go to the Lake and Glenn would do his advanced breathing in the water with his Chi Kung Movements.

He would spend HOURS in there relaxing and doing Chi Kung.

It was fun to be around him and experience. The level of energy moved was tremendous.

I have always done my chi kung in water but now funny enough I find myself now doing that again with with the instructions given to me by my ILMU BATIN Gurus.

The water is a great place to train in especially at night.

Tao Semko spends hours in the ocean where he lives on miami beach doing his training aswell.

I highly recommend water training.

Good idea to hit that water and do your stuff in there especially Uddiyanas & Nauli. This was how I learned to do Bhasti Kriya in the ocean.

God Bless

Santiago

~~~~~

When i first did it I used a small copper pipe i bought at home depot...(OUCH)....

But I sterilized it and then added boat loads of oil & Ghee so I could get it in me.

I do not recommend that method. Later on My brother Tao discovered you could get medical supplies catheters for like $2.00 each. So that is the best way to go to be honest with you.

They are already sterilized. To do that I just let it all sit in a mixture of peroxide & alcohol. Then I add some oil or ghee to lubricate it and then you just put it in little by little till it gets to the bladder.

Careful in the bladder do not FORCE you could fuck yourself up badly if you do.

as tube is going in I actually I blow a little into the catheter to help the tube go in. Mind you blow gently do NOT EVER FORCE.

It also helps if you get one of those little kid nasal cleaner squishy rubber things and fill it with some peroxide and water and squirt that into your penis a few times to clean and open the channel.

This may sting a bit but will not kill you.

All of this does desensitize you a bit but you will not loose sexual feeling. It just sort of makes your dick tough like if you did push up on your knuckles. Again NEVER EVER EVER FORCE.

Once the tube is in you can practice some Uddiyana Bandhas, Nabhi Mudra, Ashwini Mudra, Nauli Kriya. Madhyama Nauli Mudra.

Once you understand the "channel" then you just follow it mentally you do not need the tube any more.

This & the Big draw will do wonders in the sack for you and your loved one.

Just remember one thing as Dr. Morris taught me about energy......

If you take once Give back twice.....

This way you do not drain your lovers.

Anyhow if you are scared of this stuff DO NOT BOTHER.

If you do not know Nauli, uddiyana bandha, mula bandha, ashwini mudra, etc DO NOT BOTHER doing Vajroli Mudra.

Learn the basics first then go through a harder step. When I began Vajroli Mudra I was already doing 1 hour of Shirshasana a day & 500 Nauli Kriyas a day with 10 to 18 rotations per side.

If you think you are ready for vajroli then make sure you are CLEAN and your gear is CLEAN and your tools are CLEAN.

Once you know the inner mudras you do not need apparatus. Also the real stuff is energetical not physical.

I or Tao Semko can train you to get to that point if need be most of that stuff is found in umaatantra.com

Peace

Santiago Dobles

vajroli mudra

it discusses the whole idea of putting a catheter to the bladder and sucking up fluids etc but what shocks me is the apparent ultimate goal of this. with progress (i'm assuming at the very least it takes a year to become proficient at this) you insert larger and larger catheters

I can show you how to do this. I did this for years as did Tao Semko.

Its good, but to be honest with you its not needed. Better to learn Uddiyana Bandha & Nauli Kriya & shirshasana & Tummo if you want to transmute Sexual fluids.

Damn I really tried to get away from the forum to get my work done : )

Ok I am heading out again i have some meditations to do.

~~~~~

There is a true story that was told to me by a friend from Java about one pendekar who fought another one in Banten. Basically one guy kicked the shit out of the other one. And bragged he was the best thing since sliced bread. Well the next morning he died of strange heart attack while sleeping. Meanwhile the other pendekar lived a very long life unscathed from the ass whoopin he recieved. they asked him how he managed to be beaten and yet still kill the pendekar that physically kicked his ass he said I just put it all (all outcomes) in the hands of ALLAH.

This is ILMU BATIN.

Glenn used to say "Let the Universe Decide" That is NINPO.

~~~~~

Exactly I believe as Dr. Glenn Morris & my Silat Gurus have taught me......LEARN BOTH.

Don't the Jedi also do both???

I train equally my Internal aspects (healing,Ilmu Batin tenaga dalam, Hoshin Ninpo etc) & my physical combat aspects (Pencak Silat & Hoshin & Internal MA.) With that said when I work as bodygaurd or have to go out at night with my kids or wife my Glock is not too far away from my dan tien either. I also always have a blade on me razor sharp.

I have no doubt in my skills but you still need to cover ALL your bases.

You need to if you want to survive the real world.

why do Jedi carry lightsabers or shoot laser guns? Can't they just use the force?

I'll tell you this much when i have seen & been in instances where the shit hit the fan as a body guard I was glad I had my internal & external skills BOTH saved my life and that of my clients.

Exactly You need both. YIN & YANG . That is why I do both. There is nothing like getting the shit kicked out of you both physically & internally at the same time! LORD HAVE MERCY GOD DAMN THAT SHIT HURTS!

Do not be surprised if you shit & piss wrong for a week or 2.

When that happens to you, you realize its better to have both than to just do the asswhoopin alone.

Also you need the 3rd element or component which is the art of healing.

~~~~~

QUOTE(mjjbecker @ Jul 3 2008, 07:32 PM)

Craig makes an interesting point about intent. I recall Kostas met a teacher in Indonesia who claimed he could not be hit. Kostas clocked him one and KO'ed the guy-at said teachers invitation. Kostas is someone who knows a lot about intent-and fighting.

To get that stuff to work you have to off set the attacker emotionally or "transmute" the situation.

Now at the Highest level it works no matter what but see that power is not given freely & it takes a saint to be the carry of it. There are folks that are capable. But they are rare. And to get that power is not at all the training one would believe but PURE bhakti or Devotion to the creator & a lot of fasting etc.

~~~~~~

QUOTE(mjjbecker @ Jul 3 2008, 07:32 PM)

Best,

Mike

Psychopaths. There are people out there that could kill you and not have their pulse rate rise. Such people are documented and have been studied. Not nice...

very true Mike very true. that is why you need the internal to know what is going on in the aura, and seek out the subtle vibrations to know what the person is truly hiding etc.

Psionics, Hoshin ninpo : ) , Ilmu Batin

or what ever you want to call it : )

I always think its not XMEN stuff its more like it "buys" you extra time to survive.

That alone is worth its entrance fee to study it.

Peace & God Bless,

Santiago

~~~~~~~~

Well My Bon Po LAMA explained to me that the secret practices in TIBET came from Ancient PERSIA ancient and was kept hidden in tibet.

Also My indonesian teachers say it was also Ancient persian/ Egypt hidden in Indonesia... Now historically ATISHA brought tantric magical practices to Tibet via the silk road. so that makes sense. A lot of OLD Bon resembles mystical sufisim which that in tern is old EGYPTIAN mysticism.

Glenn used to say it all goes back to the SHAMANS.

We actually use both flows as is down in Bon po & most Shamanic practices.

~~~~~

the last group I had in my house, 7 out 10 folks are now going through actual Kundalini. It started for them at the seminar and got more intense after 30 days.

If you follow the steps it works. If you do not do any of it, it wont do shit for you. It worked for Glenn, myself and all who have actually practiced. I have had some students that have opened Kundalini immediately or with in the 2nd day. I have had others that never practiced but still got some bennifits just in the knowing. It is extremely educational experience on many levels.

People tend to become more aware, psychic, better ability with their chi (increase & also manipulation), Their sex drive goes up, their body's and health improve, their inner heat increases, and in most of them they have an actual fully open Kundalini which can lead to many physical, emotional, & spiritual benifits.

I have never had a negative only that they wished they could KAP every day with me.

`~~~~~

i was once arrested for meditating in lotus pose next to a Borders music & Cafe store in Coconut Grove when i was 19 doing the same stupid shit Drew does now....

Better to be more ninja about your practices in public. The USA as a whole is not too accepting of energy workers, yogis, etc.

~~~

Well there's a lot of "drew" comments and questions but people seem to forget that the ability to see white light around people is from what the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk calls:

I teach people how to do this in 5 minutes. It requires a "soft Focus" and an ability to relax & use your ajna chakra.

People have been viewing auras for centuries and it again has nothing to do with Lotus pose fasting etc. Sure those things can give you side effects but it can be shown and accessedwith out much effort once you know.

Pull what energy? your clients? or the person you are doing healing on?

What if they have Tumor in brain? What you are not allowed to clean the Crown Chakra?

Please be specific here cause sounds like there is something missing or OFF.

QUOTE(drew hempel @ Jul 11 2008, 02:53 PM)

So Santiago is correct that these "O at a Ds" are essentially just tension relievers -- yet still a long ways away from the typical modern male abilities in exchange with females. Also it should be noted that the vagus nerve ALSO transduces the anerobic bacteria along with the serotonin. So this energy can go through walls, floors and as far as the eyes can see, etc., but in order to get out of the pineal gland the brain also fills up with not just serotonin but also the smelly crap. It's what I call "full body digestion." Maybe it's why tantriks eat shit. haha. My diet is ghetto grunge so I just eat a lot of garlic and use soap. I plan to switch my saponin source from soap to spinach when I get some "money." After I did my 8 day bigu fast (on just half a glass of water!) I switched to a meat diet; was eating out of dumpsters; then fast-food and recently switched to a sardine diet. I had been vegetarian for 15 years so I'm slowly making my way back. haha.

It is not difficult at all to connect with females or any being and exchange energy. Again it is not something that comes from YEARS of doing Lotus. I can show you in 5 minutes how to do it.

It all ready happens on a small scale as we interact with the world & its beings.

If you know how to circulate chi & breath properly you can exchange energy with ANYONE or anything.

Now you better have a strong tummo or transmutation otherwise you may accuire "new" things and not always clean or good. People can have unseen attachments that like to feed on people with energy especially those that do not know how to protect against this.

When you circulate chi you are also circulating the karmas and the subtle information so you hve to be careful and its not something you do just to do it or for the pleasure or the power.

Better to circulate with the Universe and let the universe decide how your chi is used.

We used to give women orgasm on the spot with Dr>morris and I playing around with chi circulations in public but not telling the ladies.

It is VERY fun but again I must caution you you are also circulating karma, and both good & the bad so you better know what you are doing. It opens a lot of things and maybe that person is not meant to open up so fast yt..so again you have to be considerate. LET THE UNIVERSE DECIDE . I could give shaktipat to a lot of people But I let the creator tell me who.

Its not something you play around with like a toy. At first you do cause its exciting but this is normal everyone goes through that little kid stage. Eventually you mature energetically.

I will only exchange with people if I am doing Tong len or some form of transmutation for them if they can't do it for themselves. Or if the environment is bad or I sense somethiung bad about to happen i will do this to transmute so things go "smoother". But again its not something you do ALL the time. You mess with Karma on a big level so you have to know when to and when not to. Part of the path is also knowing when to step back and let things Be.

I also exchange with My KAP & Silat students so they learn faster. Take once Give back twice....

That is the best advice i can give you so YOU DO NOT ENDUP OWING ANY UNSEEN KARMA that can creep up on you when you least expect it.

QUOTE(drew hempel @ Jul 11 2008, 02:53 PM)

I sit in full-lotus where ever -- I often go to this evangelical Christian drop-in center and have O at a Ds with the females there as well. Having "O at a Ds" with my mom, sisters and neice is a bit taboo but I just sit in full-lotus and the energy flows. Electromagnetic energy out and suck in by the females, electrochemical out of the females and sucked in by the full-lotus. Last time I sat in full-lotus in the back seat of my parent's car and my mom was in front of me. We had a couple O at a Ds and then she gave me $40. haha.

Drew you should stare into a mirror with a candle to see who also is enjoying this practice of yours...do not be surprised to find you have some attachments. Border line Vampiric & some that are part of the Hungry Ghost realm...

Peace and come play some day. My training ground is open.

Peace

Santiago

~~~~

www.umaatantra.com

www.doblesinstitute.com

~~~~

• Like 1

Thanks Yoda : )

You have probably done now 2 things with this....

1) make more people on here find me annoying and a pain in the ass.

2) established the non cult of Vajrasattva Cult....(fuck that means I need to now wear my tantric robes and start using my real tibetan name Or Real Sufi name and charge $10,000 for a foundation practice. And Charge people $10,000 to hold Glenn's bones on my altar & also take them to go meet other masters of mine that are still alive and set a price fee to read my posts on Taobumbs. Oh yeah I forgot also need to fake my death to make it more official that that is the standard for real master/student relations and anyone who studied with me before my faked death would be null in void. Anyone who can do what I do would be considered null in void & anyone who questions Dr. Morris or me would just evaporate null & void. I have the secret chakra that David Verdasi claims the tibetans lost it and claims he knows where it is..... That must've been weird since truth is it's on the tip of my D@*#.

No seriously I am here to just be a friend & a brother to those that need. If you find that i helped you out some how and you want to repay me in some way do me a favor and donate to www.feedthechildren.org

If you find that I am a douchebag that is cool too. You can still send some $ to www.feedthechildren.org

Either way....

I tried to stay away from TBums for better or for worse but seems its hard to get away and easier to just be part of the family. After all I was never a renunciate but more of a tantric.

Peace & may God/Tao/Allah/Shiva Shakti what ever you want to call the Almighty Bless you & your families Infinitely.

Santiago

• Like 1

Thanks Yoda : )

Y

No seriously I am here to just be a friend & a brother to those that need.

I tried to stay away from TBums for better or for worse but seems its hard to get away and easier to just be part of the family. After all I was never a renunciate but more of a tantric.

Peace & may God/Tao/Allah/Shiva Shakti what ever you want to call the Almighty Bless you & your families Infinitely.

Santiago

Glad you are here bro.

I think you may have inspired me to pick up my guitar again.

Miami is about as far from Portland Oregon as places can be in these united states.

Keep it comin I doubt I'll be able to meet you in the flesh anytime soon, but I have enjoyed your presence here. You haven't said anything yet that seems out of whack. But you don't pull any punches.

ONce you are part of the family it is hard to stay away. I really need to practice more....

Thanks

Craig

I'm usually in the lurker camp. More out of shear ignorance than anything else. It is clear, at least to me that Santiago is the real deal and I do read his posts with the intention of learning. Thanks for being here **humbly bows**

I'm also a lurker here and love reading your posts. Keep it up mate :)

And thanks Yoda for putting these all in one place :D

Edited by jasmer

Got one to add - it's my favourite :D

As Glenn once said its more fun to Play in Both Mandalas.....

The Dual & The Non Dual...

(mikaelz @ Jun 14 2008, 06:27 PM) *

hi everyone.. glad to be back on this forum with so many curious and open seekers..

and hello Santiago, i believe I emailed you or Tao a year ago to confirm Glenn's passing.. he was my first teacher.. path notes really opened me up to the possibilities of Kundalini and the amazing experiences following

the major point i'd like to address with anyone reading is what Glenn said here

this is, in my opinion, what many people are missing.

i was too, lost in phenomena for a while.. interested in out of body astral happenings, energy work, even tried kunlun for 3 months. but it wasn't until i met my teacher that i realized what all this is... further trappings of the ego.. another layer of maya (illusion)

Hi Mikaelz,

Depends how you use it and what its for and what your "DHARMA" is for the benifit of others.

if you are really seeking truth.. i urge you not to get caught up in any of this. it only reinforces the illusion of who you are.

again it all depends on what you want to do and what your "ROLE" is you are nothing more than an instrument for the divine.

many of you here realize that you are not the physical body, but you are not the energy body either, nor are you the soul.. or whatever else may be at your locality. in essence, you are God, everything.

True God resides in all of this "ILLUSION" we are nothing but a drop of the creators grace.

NON DUALITY (the Tao or Shiva or Christ Consciousness or Kingdom of Heaven or nirvana..trying to be multi cultural here) is the truth that must be embraced. Kundalini (shakti) is the teacher that guides us to this realization by pulling out the rug underneath our false feet and making us constantly ask the question What is truth.. Who am I? Is there an I?

doing energy work and wanting to be healthy is fine.. but has nothing to do with truth. there is the illusion that energy work clears blockages which is necessary for spiritual evolution. blockages are subconscious fears and habits that must be addressed. the best and fastest way to progress is to surrender and not associate with the body, mind, or emotions.

awakening kundalini is great, but that is just the first step. having a momentary glimpse is awesome.. but not the end.

again Dzogchen....

Well again in the "relative truth" or dual state it has a purpose in the "Absolute truth" no it is all illusion.

However if you choose to truly be NON dual than you should live as an asethic and away from being in the duality or society. The real mastery is in the integration of all things anywhere and everywhere you are is good and you are able to play both games in the cosmic play. As the Mikkyo say living in the the Both Mandalas.

This is the approach of the Buddha or the truly Enlightened master.

Now if you do not want to be in this "duality" fine walk onto uncoming traffic and say its all illusion : ) Bye bye.

Watch what happens next. In the relative Truth you are road kill in the Absolute truth it was all illusion.

( I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE BY THE WAY) just making you realize that if you want to be "here" you must respect the "Dual" and also the "non Dual" and also you must know the sciences that help you succeed in the "dual" or the illusion hence why the "Tantras" where revealed to the sages.

But again if you don't want this...do not do it.

There is a path for everyone and they all fall into 3

renunciate

tantric

dzogchen

Santiago you said earlier that there is no end, i disagree. the ego doesn't want an end.. because the only end is the end of the false self (ego) and that is the only way to realize truth.. surrender fully.

Well here is my question for you....if you are GOD as you stated a few sentences ago then would you not have a Beginning nor and END? So how can there be an end?

many people get caught up in psychic and subtle phenomena, believing that this is the end. they can heal people, teach them, have great experiences.. but this isn't the end. the end is the end of you (who you think you are)

True again in the "absolute truth" But not in the "relative Truth" you need both if you want to sustain this existence.

Santiago, you also said that if the kundalini isn't there you die.. how can this be? the body may die, but how can you die? there is no you.. lol.

What I meant is the PHYSICAL BODY would die with out Kundalini. No Shakti....NO LIFE ..NO ANIMATION.

the "WORD" in the Bible is "SHAKTI" you get it? No breath of creator or word...you not exist anymore smile.gif

you studied Buddhism and Hinduism, you must have learned about no-self in Buddhism.. and Shiva/Shakti in hinduism. Shiva being consciousness (formless) and Shakti form. very similiar to Dzogchen which has the primordial nature or being without any form.

True on the ABSOLUTE truth level there is no you. But on the relative truth there is a YOU ad if you want to sustain that YOU in this present form you have to abide by certain "laws" and also know how to work them in order to prolong what ever it is you need or desire in this Relative truth. Hence "Magik", Ilmu, Tantra, Vajrayana, Taoist cultivation. The absolute revealed revealed keys to people so that they could in this "relative Truth" acess and under stand the "ABSOLUTE TRUTH".

In Nirbija Samadhi you spend a vacation lets say in Absolute truth. But if you wish to stay "here" then you go back to this relative truth and live out your life and live as if Creator is with in you so you help others benifit & and also find THEIR enlightement.

i highly suggest the author Jed McKenna and his books Enlightenment the Damndest thing and Spiritually incorrect enlightenment.. these books made me really ANGRY and CONFUSED for months after reading them because Mckenna pretty much says 99% of spirituality is bullshit and not truth. How can this be? well, its true. further trappings of the ego. if you'd like the books, i have them in e-book.. PM me

very longwinded post, i apoligize.. but have been scouring this forum today and feel that there are many eager seekers falling into ego trappings here

mikael

Very : ) But its ok i know where you are coming from. Come visit me one day you are welcomed any time.

God Bless

Santiago Dobles

Yours humbly,

James

The departure of the Kunloonies seems to have reduced the participation from some of the 'elder bums' :lol: which disappoints me a bit as I miss their energy here but then I'm realizing that this has coincided fairly closely with Santiago's arrival, Witch's return, SFJane's participation, plus the increased participation of a number really great cultivators around here so I'm really excited to see what becomes of that.

Shambavi Mudra?

This Vaiśvānara, this Agnī, this Fire in the stomach produces a peculiar sound. A rumbling sound is produced in the stomach. It is not the sound that is produced when you have any trouble in the stomach, but it is a psychic sound which can be heard only when you close both the ears and the nostrils, through the performance of a Mudra called Shambavi Mudra. It is practiced as an exclusive method of meditation by certain seekers. Close the eyes, close the two nostrils, close the two ears also, and then observe very carefully what is taking place inside your body. You should not hear any sound from outside, because your hearing of the sound from outside will disturb your attention on what is happening inside; nor should you see anything with the eyes outside, because the eyes will distract you by drawing your attention to other objects; nor should you have the distraction of breathing. Every distraction is stopped at the time of this meditation. Close the nostrils, close the eyes, close the ears and then you will hear the sound. A very beautiful, mellow, rumbling sound like that of an ocean wave is heard inside us.

On a more particular note.. you it was that mentioned shambavi mudra,and thanks to you I went and found about it and have been practising it. It's like a rocket. I love it. So thankyou for that, too.

Or is it THIS one.... (no mention of sound here ....)

Shambhavi Mudra is actually an advanced practice. Here I am giving its basic version. People suffering from any eye diseases should consult doctor or experienced Yoga teacher before practicing Shambhavi Mudra. The technique to perform this mudra is as follows:

* Sit in any meditative position with spinal column and head straight

* For few minutes practice Ajapa Japa

* Slowly open your eyes

* Turn your eyes slightly upwards as if you are looking at the eye brow center. DO NOT PUT ANY STRAIN ON YOUR EYES.

* Keeping the eyes open in this fashion move your focus on breathing as in Ajapa Japa

* Maintain this position as much as comfortable

In the above practice you may replace Ajapa Japa with Mantra Chanting (say Om). Do not worry if you cannot fix your gaze at eye brow center. It is important to keep the eyes open and focus your attention on Ajapa Japa or Mantra Japa. If you find it difficult to turn the eyes upwards you can maintain them in half closed position.

Shambavi Mudra?

This Vaiśvānara, this Agnī, this Fire in the stomach produces a peculiar sound. A rumbling sound is produced in the stomach. It is not the sound that is produced when you have any trouble in the stomach, but it is a psychic sound which can be heard only when you close both the ears and the nostrils, through the performance of a Mudra called Shambavi Mudra. It is practiced as an exclusive method of meditation by certain seekers. Close the eyes, close the two nostrils, close the two ears also, and then observe very carefully what is taking place inside your body. You should not hear any sound from outside, because your hearing of the sound from outside will disturb your attention on what is happening inside; nor should you see anything with the eyes outside, because the eyes will distract you by drawing your attention to other objects; nor should you have the distraction of breathing. Every distraction is stopped at the time of this meditation. Close the nostrils, close the eyes, close the ears and then you will hear the sound. A very beautiful, mellow, rumbling sound like that of an ocean wave is heard inside us.

Good point Drew. I thought after I posted above, I copuld easily be practising a version that isnt the one Santiago meant.

The one I'm practising I found here -

it produces very fast deep meditation, for me.

It involves a lifting of the tongue and a focus on the roof of the mouth.. sounds different from the other versions, doesnt it?!

the 1st version drew posted is acually shanmukhi mudra.

the other one is closer to shambhavi but still not complete.

Peace

Santiago

V quote:

There is a science to making good karma. I thinking sitting it out and letting the rest of the world not have a better place is enough for me to tell you better you leave cause you are just wasting air, prana, and existence an you miss the point. The universe nourishes so should you.

One could argue that doing good or bad does not matter or exist. Tell that to a rape victim or someone who has just experienced a horrible crime or whatever.

True on one level yes. On another level there are starving kids and abandoned children and people suffering that could use a helping hand.

You want good karma......BE GOOD KARMA to people.

Just be a person of good service generosity & devotion.

If you can donate money with the intentions to help others not to seek anything in return.

If you know how to do energy work send energy to people who need it & to the PLanet.

If you have good healing skills, visit folks that could use it and offer it to them with no expectations of things in return.

If you are hired as a healer do the job and then do that extra mile or 2 to make sure that person is always doing good.

You may not be able to help ALL......but you can effect the lives of more than you think if you have the right energy & intentions in your heart.

To sit and do nothing is exactly that nothing....Show me where the universe sits still?

Peace

Santiago

"Take once give back twice" - Dr. Glenn Morris

QUOTE(Patrick Brown @ Jul 16 2008, 10:11 AM) *

Guru Santiago Dobles!!! *pisses self laughing*

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Perhaps I'm being far to cynical? rolleyes.gif

Its a title like "sifu" in Silat. not one of religious or spiritual status. it means teacher. I have earned that title.

What exactly is your LOL & Cynical roll of eyes about?

This post has been edited by Vajrasattva: Today, 10:23 AM

--------------------

Om Benza Sato Hung Phey

User is online!Profile Card PM

Report PostGo to the top of the page

Delete PostEdit Post+Quote Post

Patrick Brown

post Today, 10:32 AM

IP: 86.2.126.129 | Post #13|

Tao Bum!

Group: The Tao Bums

Member No.: 12,024

QUOTE(Vajrasattva @ Jul 16 2008, 03:21 PM) *

What exactly is your LOL & Cynical roll of eyes about?

I just figure even the play of thrusting a sword into another is kind of contradictory from a spiritual perspective if it's not please explain. Apparently the chap in the vid is Guru Santiago Dobles.

--------------------

Getting closer to the one is divine madness,

Getting closer to the self is divine bliss.

User is online!Profile Card PM

Report PostGo to the top of the page

Delete PostEdit Post+Quote Post

Vajrasattva

post Today, 10:47 AM

IP: 76.110.118.101 | Post #14|

Tao Bum!

Group: The Tao Bums

Member No.: 4,804

QUOTE(Patrick Brown @ Jul 16 2008, 10:32 AM) *

I just figure even the play of thrusting a sword into another is kind of contradictory from a spiritual perspective if it's not please explain. Apparently the chap in the vid is Guru Santiago Dobles.

True & True the chap is Guru Santiago....Guru being a teacher of the ways of PENCAK SILAT.

An art created by spiritual masters to protect & preserve.

But its much more than that.

Hey did you know that Buddha was highly trained in the arts of combat & warfare?

Did you know that Jesus & the 12 apostles carried knives & some swords?

Did you know that the 9 saints "WALI SONGO" also carried weapons and where the best of the best in Silat?

Its not a world of peace one must know how to defend them self if there is no last resort.

You want to learn how to hurt, learn to heal, you want to learn how to heal, learn to hurt.

Martial arts is one of the fastest ways to learn about generousity, compassion, healing, & inner & outer cultivation.

The warrior way had to work or you where left dead on the battle field.

Your healing skills also had to work or you could die.

ok some more questions santiago

i have started using the inner smile. My instructions come from glann morises books and meditation mastery cds.

Ok cool so you are like on "pre Kap" : )

i have been using my own series of images to invoke positive feelings basically following morrises instructions.

My questions are what abilities/benefits does this meditation develop.

1) a more relaxed body, confident self, happy & joyful being, a loving and generous being, an orgasmic & Blissful being. Also the Inner smile adds to seeing the world in a smoother way which allows you to transmute the negative. It leads to healing things and making changes in the inner mandala & also the outer mandala. A better mind body connection.

are there any specific things i should know about this meditation. I believe santiago said that it was originally used by kings?

It was originally n Kesatria warrior class Yoga & Raja Yoga

Also do you use the same 6 healing sounds from mantak chia with the stretches.

I use them some times. Not as much as I probably should

I like Master Foo's version of sounds the best.

I have tried a technique that involves taking the inner smile energy and moving it up and down through my body sort of like a wave crashing over me, it has allowed me to enter a trance. would this be helpful for achieving astral projection? It can sort of "warm you up" so yeah do it.

Damos cave tends to lead it self better for Astral work.

What, in your opinion, is the quickest most effective way to achieve astral projection. I have tried various techniques but havent ever been able to leave my body.

Damos Cave.

Also learning to breath properly and exit the conciousness through certain centers.

I prefer to be able to "see" and experience with out actually having to go anywhere. Do you get me? Once you have a certain degree of development you can either

1) see from with in

2) project out

3) create a seperate self in any realm.

Santiago you once said that you practiced real dream yoga. are there any books that describe the method you use for dream yoga. Have you had any experience with sleep yoga.

Yes lots of experience with it actually.

My only source of information on the subjects of dream and sleep yoga is The tibetan yogas of dream and sleep

is this a good book on the subject.

Its not bad but "complicated" the methods that work the best are much simpler.

I wont go into too much detail here but here are some methods to do that

Connection to a real guru help for this sort of practice.

1) Damos Cave

2) Visualize as you are sleeping as if your head is on the lap of a Buddha or a Deva

3) Mantra & Breath & Nyasa

4) residing as much as possible with full awareness as you sleep in one center.

hope this helps.

If we meet one day I will help you further.

Best wishes,

Santiago

Glenn was not to concerned with it since he could literally pull the jing off the sperm whether it was in his body or out side of his body. .

The only time really i tell students to not ejaculate is in a 2 week period if they really want to develop their Tummo "heat". Personally I do not subscribe to ejaculating daily but every once in a while is ok. I limit myself to once to 2 times a month. You have to actually let the pipes clean themselves otherwise you can get very unhealthy.

As you get better you work on experimenting allowing ejaculation to occur and then pulling back in the Jing Chi back into your body whether it be through the penis, or the Pores, or the Hair follicles.

With KAP 1 & 2 you tend to always have loads of sexual energy so I do not think there is a danger in ejaculating from time to time. Neither did Glenn. Cause the real power is coming from something beyond Semen itself.

We do concern ourselves with opening one's Kundalini but even more importantly being in full tune of the ultimate source of energy "SHAKTI" is much more important to us.

As Glenn used to say " Your Mama knows best"....

He used to think people get overly hung up and stressed about not loosing semen etc and get caught up in semen hording games. and that actually causes issues and blockages. Things must flow. So you go about things in a more natural manner. Eventually the control over Ejaculation is acquired and you get better and better at it. But it occurs naturally. Its not something you want to force. In fact you can FUCK yourself up if you force it.

If you are doing the breathing in KAP 1 especially Tummo you will be automatically sublimating and converting sexual fluids very fast. So your control will be much easier over ejaculation.

Also sometimes the ejaculation is used as in offering to Shakti. These are high up practices in Tantrism.

Peace

Santiago

Shaking is a very valuable KEY in KAP. especially in the beginning when learning to "earth" movement of Up & Down & then at then end when doing 5 Point breathing.

Dr. Glenn Morris always jiggled and shook as he meditated, did Chi Kung, walked, trained martial arts.

Its also found in Trul Khor in almost every asana they have & also its in the sufi/ Indonesian practices as well.

So yeah SHAKE what yo Mama gave you.

Peace

Santiago

She had Bone Cancer. And after 30 days she increased her marrow 30 % with me.

All I would do is make her shake. She basically went back to full health.

Its a huge component. It just becomes "Ninja" so you hide it so no one thinks you are a quack in public. But in privacy you SHAKE, Jiggle , move, etc.