Sign in to follow this  
HaPPyMaraXXus

Mostly out

What a gruelling day on Thursday.

Our mother is in Intensive Care at a hospital and I've taken some time off work (FMLA benefit time) to spend most of the time with her, making sure she is comfortable, clean, and also to keep the family/friends visiting in line.

I'll have to catch up later, just giving a heads up!!!

Enjoy the journey as much as the stay...

-Jessica

Thanks, Cameron.

I'll check in from time to time too, but I don't have such leniancy with my job. Just another thing about miss congeniality, she's got it goin' on. (ha ha, Jez)

It's really hard to see mom (or if I were Jez, I'd say 'mother') that way, and sis is just like a rock with that stuff. She keeps her emotions in check 24-7 it seems like. Well, I take that back. The weapon and combat intensives we do can get pretty frickin' emotional. But that's just a way to get out pressure, stress, and to balance our overhappiness at times. But the gist of it is that our mom hasn't been taking care of herself and now her body is demanding she take some time to rest. Her little heart and lungs just said " that's it, lady...we are quitting until you treat us better."

I imagine we are going to be working with her and doing some Kan & Li...get her rockin' that and healing in a much more effecient way.

-_- Lillian

I was always very close with my mother. She is a very cute lady from Australai. Even though she doesnt' do any qigong or anything I always found being close to her produced a very strong qi field.

Probably has something to do with the fact that I came out of her :)

Best wishes Lilli,

Cam

hmmmmm. i'd love to see you two in a catfight. but of course you've got more important things to do and i hope it turns out well for y'all. the difficult times on the journey make the rest of it easier. good luck and good healing journey!

Sign in to follow this