Sign in to follow this  
Lozen

raw milk article

I think raw dairy is the most healing food, especially the fat in butter and cream, also the whey protein powder by Immunopro, and only that brand, the rest is not raw and is junk. Allergies are mainly caused by pasteurization.

Milk was mentioned in the Mawangdui manuscripts as the most important food for health. I have found that to be true. You can see the difference in your skin, hair and sex drive.

You can also look-up the primal diet to ad other raw foods like meat.

Coyote

I wrote an article with the basics of raw milk and a lot of resources to check out.

You can read it here:

http://www.dirttime.org/2008/07/10/some-like-it-raw/

Good stuff. I would say that raw goat milk is closer to human milk then cow's.

I think raw dairy is the most healing food, especially the fat in butter and cream, also the whey protein powder by Immunopro, and only that brand, the rest is not raw and is junk. Allergies are mainly caused by pasteurization.

Milk was mentioned in the Mawangdui manuscripts as the most important food for health. I have found that to be true. You can see the difference in your skin, hair and sex drive.

You can also look-up the primal diet to ad other raw foods like meat.

Coyote

Primal diet?

People in the US still get either very sick or occasionally die from eating raw/undercooked meat. And some of the bacteria in raw milk can also cause great harm to people with developing or weakened immune systems.

Although pasteurization does take away some of the benefits of dairy... it also makes dairy safer for the general public to consume.

Where do you get the info for: "Allergies are mainly caused by pasteurization." ?

I have worked with many allergists who in no way are funded by "Big Dairy", yet would laugh hard at that statement. Allergies are often natural phenomenon. Grab a biology book. I am open to holistic and all natural habits to ween us from the often artificial diet that gets advertised to us. But "no thanks" to getting some nasty parasite and a lengthy hospital stay all because of playing russian roulette with a primal diet.

Raw veggies.... sure.

Raw dead critters.... not if you paid me.

Dairy swarming with "all natural" wild things doing the backstroke... seems like a dangerous fad.

We get enough immune-provoking bacteria from other sources already.

I have a friend who is a Jainist.

Their perspective on milk is very interesting.

She once asked me to think of another living organism that consumes the milk of a different species, not only as an infant, but throughout adult life.

It got me thinking...

:unsure:

I mainly drink soy, hemp, and rice milk now... I just like the taste better.

I still like cheese though - unpasteurized when possible.

any fat from dairy products that have been "mass produced" i.e. factory farming with all those harmful chems (or otherwise contaminated), will concentrate those toxins in the fat/butter/ghee/cream so you must make sure the source is as toxin free as possible or else you're getting the toxins in concentrate form because most of those toxins are fat soluble (stored in fat).

by the way, I read somewhere that sheep milk, not goat milk, is more akin to humans and that sheep have more similarities to humans (memory patterns or something).

Edited by Desert Eagle

"However, there are a few who do not do digest casein or lactose well or simply do not do well with dairy."

Its many more than a few.

Also milk is for babies.

that is all

"However, there are a few who do not do digest casein or lactose well or simply do not do well with dairy."

Its many more than a few.

Also milk is for babies.

that is all

yes the best milk is human breast milk, I saw in Japan that they sell human breast milk in milk cartons in te supermarket. :-)

Edited by Desert Eagle

yes the best milk is human breast milk, I saw in Japan that they sell human breast milk in milk cartons in te supermarket. :-)

Now that's no fun!

:P

Good stuff. I would say that raw goat milk is closer to human milk then cow's.

AGREED! It happens to be a modern science proven fact.

Primal diet?

People in the US still get either very sick or occasionally die from eating raw/undercooked meat. And some of the bacteria in raw milk can also cause great harm to people with developing or weakened immune systems.

Although pasteurization does take away some of the benefits of dairy... it also makes dairy safer for the general public to consume.

Where do you get the info for: "Allergies are mainly caused by pasteurization." ?

I have worked with many allergists who in no way are funded by "Big Dairy", yet would laugh hard at that statement. Allergies are often natural phenomenon. Grab a biology book. I am open to holistic and all natural habits to ween us from the often artificial diet that gets advertised to us. But "no thanks" to getting some nasty parasite and a lengthy hospital stay all because of playing russian roulette with a primal diet.

Raw veggies.... sure.

Raw dead critters.... not if you paid me.

Dairy swarming with "all natural" wild things doing the backstroke... seems like a dangerous fad.

We get enough immune-provoking bacteria from other sources already.

Seems to me you have the mind set of a M.D. just like my aunt. I like her she gives me all the opposite side to find out information on. I suggest you actually be opened minded and READ THE FULL ARTICAL... and not dismiss the knowledge you could potentially gain. I really don't mean to say this in a mean way, but to dismiss information presented to you is being narrow minded. To choose to be narrow minded decision if you were aware that you were making an narrow minded discussion is an act of stupidity.

OH YEAH! PRAISE LOZEN FOR THE GREAT ARTICLE.

WOOT! WOOT!

Edited by WhiteTiger

Hum, this issue is possibly more culturally than it is medically based:

- carpaccio

- steak tartare

- camembert, Port Salut

- sushi

- oysters (non-shucked)

- ceviche

- yogurt

- beer

- wine

- vinegar

- 5 second rule

Although, if you've never eaten any of the above, I agree you might get a bit ill the first time.

Sign in to follow this