mewtwo

mantak chia?

I was wondering where should I start with him? What dvd should i buy first second third like that.

Edited by mewtwo

I was wondering where should I start with him? What dvd should i buy first second third like that.

Don't.

Go for Spring Forest Qigong or Santiago's stuff.

http://www.springforestqigong.com/

http://www.doblesinstitute.com/wst_page8.php

Have a look at the websites. Take some time thinking about the best decision to take for yourself.

It's a good thing to ask for advice, but it is not to ask people to make decisions for you.

Decisions are your responsibility. Think, enquire, but take responsibility for your own life.

Best,

Mike

Whats wrong with Mantak Chia?

What's wrong with spending some time to do some research, draw your own conclusions and think for yourself? You have tremendous resources at your disposal, not least Google. Christ, when I started out with all of this all I had were a few crappy martial arts magazines...

I don't want to be harsh, and some might accuse me of being so, but no one just led me by the hand and gave me it all on a silver plate. I've spent years researching, investigating, making mistakes, running into dead ends and picking myself up again and getting on with it.

From reading what you've posted you don't seem to show any willingness to think for yourself. You just want people to tell you what's best to do. Yeh, you'll certainly find plenty of people in life who are willing to do that for you, but that will never absolve you of your obligation to think and make decisions for yourself.

You asked for some advice and I gave you what I think is very sound advice. I'm not going to make the choice for you though. That's your job.

Yeah when I was talking to my coworker about this he commented about how he climaxed twice in a row. I said -- "nah that's just blowing the load twice." The goal is to NEVER (or almost never) bload the load.

Take today for example. I'm broke for food so I didn't get much protein or fat today -- just mainly bread and starch. Anyway so after about 10 "O at a Ds" (I wasn't counting) -- I'm running on empty. What this means is that the electromagnetic energy I shoot out of the pineal gland is now based solely on the electrochemical energy I take in from females.

This is why the Bushmen called it "collecting the N/um of young maidens." You have to be careful because if I'm shooting "psychic blanks" so to speak then a female is going to get pissed off since she won't be getting any juice from me. So what you have to do is wait -- you sit in full-lotus long enough so that the energy builds up: You're sucking in electrochemical energy and then converting it. So there's a fine balance -- my eyes can suck in the electrochemical energy while in full-lotus but if I'm not shooting back electromagnetic energy then I'll be taken for a pervert (there has to be enough sucked in AND converted to have it shoot back) -- I'll be taken for a sex vampire, a parasite, etc. So the female needs to be receiving the electromagnetic energy -- which of course a male can not do, UNTIL he, himself, stores up enough electrochemical energy and converts it into strong enough electromagnetic energy to open up the pineal gland, thereby enabling an open energy exchange. That usually takes a 100 days of training, detailed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by charles luk. When you see light around people's heads then you know that you've opened up that free energy exchange and the full-lotus creates the vortex that both sucks in and shoots out the energy and you can continue sitting in full-lotus easily as long as the O at a Ds continue.

Like I said, last summer I went 3 days without food -- just O at a Ds -- never was hungry and my energy level was fine. All that was necessary was a constant free energy exchange with females while I sat in full-lotus. That in itself is kind of a pain to achieve but then it's better than hanging at my home with the old pervert male who just sucks in my energy and then jerks it off -- without knowing how to convert it into light. Occasionally there are pervert females as well -- these are females who are addicted to cortisol -- the stress hormone for fear-fight dynamics. The reason females can get like this, even though it's not that common compared to males, is because the females themselves are around so many pervert males constantly sucking off their female electrochemical energy for lower emotional value that the female never gets a chance to build up her own energy into electromagnetic energy (beyond maintaining functional stress levels). So her consciousness is still subconsciously stuck in her lower energy center and her brain has the blood just being used for fight-flight reactions without the blissful peace necessary to freely use the cerebral cortex.

Michael Winn has some good things i would prefer his approach to Mantaks.

Most of Mantak's stuff is from Lar Short. Interestingly enough Lar is more Buddhist & TrulKhor stuff.

Lar knows what he is doing.

My Dvds are good but not a substitute from training with me in person. The micro cosmic orbit one & 4 chi circulation excercises are probably my best stuff i have to offer on a media format & "Gurus secrets" pdf.

If you came to KAP 1 I am pretty sure you would learn what you are looking for. Go ask Vortex I am sure he has seen Mantak's stuff. He could give you a good comparison to KAP.

I have students that trained with him & Winn. Usually they prefer Winn over Mantak. Mantak is a good entrance or Gate for most people. But then you go deeper and move on. You have to give him credit but there is better stuff out there.

I respect Mantak for the most part.

But his Tai chi looks as useful as coming to a fight with a floopy rubber dildo.

If you faught with that you would probably die : ) Its probably as useful as Drew's Lotus in a fight : )

His tai chi book is good but his fight application is useless against trained folk.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Yeah when I was talking to my coworker about this he commented about how he climaxed twice in a row. I said -- "nah that's just blowing the load twice." The goal is to NEVER (or almost never) bload the load.

Take today for example. I'm broke for food so I didn't get much protein or fat today -- just mainly bread and starch. Anyway so after about 10 "O at a Ds" (I wasn't counting) -- I'm running on empty. What this means is that the electromagnetic energy I shoot out of the pineal gland is now based solely on the electrochemical energy I take in from females.

This is why the Bushmen called it "collecting the N/um of young maidens." You have to be careful because if I'm shooting "psychic blanks" so to speak then a female is going to get pissed off since she won't be getting any juice from me. So what you have to do is wait -- you sit in full-lotus long enough so that the energy builds up: You're sucking in electrochemical energy and then converting it. So there's a fine balance -- my eyes can suck in the electrochemical energy while in full-lotus but if I'm not shooting back electromagnetic energy then I'll be taken for a pervert (there has to be enough sucked in AND converted to have it shoot back) -- I'll be taken for a sex vampire, a parasite, etc. So the female needs to be receiving the electromagnetic energy -- which of course a male can not do, UNTIL he, himself, stores up enough electrochemical energy and converts it into strong enough electromagnetic energy to open up the pineal gland, thereby enabling an open energy exchange. That usually takes a 100 days of training, detailed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by charles luk. When you see light around people's heads then you know that you've opened up that free energy exchange and the full-lotus creates the vortex that both sucks in and shoots out the energy and you can continue sitting in full-lotus easily as long as the O at a Ds continue.

Like I said, last summer I went 3 days without food -- just O at a Ds -- never was hungry and my energy level was fine. All that was necessary was a constant free energy exchange with females while I sat in full-lotus. That in itself is kind of a pain to achieve but then it's better than hanging at my home with the old pervert male who just sucks in my energy and then jerks it off -- without knowing how to convert it into light. Occasionally there are pervert females as well -- these are females who are addicted to cortisol -- the stress hormone for fear-fight dynamics. The reason females can get like this, even though it's not that common compared to males, is because the females themselves are around so many pervert males constantly sucking off their female electrochemical energy for lower emotional value that the female never gets a chance to build up her own energy into electromagnetic energy (beyond maintaining functional stress levels). So her consciousness is still subconsciously stuck in her lower energy center and her brain has the blood just being used for fight-flight reactions without the blissful peace necessary to freely use the cerebral cortex.

Hey Drew WTF?? why dont you pay attention and ground yourself----LOL you may think about asking Master Lin for a healing!!

Edited by Jedi777

mjjbecker is right! dont! (you didnt expect me to say that did you)

the important thing is how to change your mind, the way your mind works.

only then the practices would mean something to you.

if approached with the "everyday brain" the result is a fallacy.

and you cannot learn that from dvd's or books.

remember this, he holds a very important key, and even the smartest failed to see that.

the first thing you should look for is a teacher.

and that is up to the heavens to decide, and for you to have the ability to see.

all the rest is just paper flowers...

in the meantime, read this when you have time:

http://www.thetaobums.com/Things-We-Dont-K...stem-t5664.html

good luck

L1

So the female needs to be receiving the electromagnetic energy -- which of course a male can not do, UNTIL he, himself, stores up enough electrochemical energy and converts it into strong enough electromagnetic energy to open up the pineal gland, thereby enabling an open energy exchange. That usually takes a 100 days of training, detailed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by charles luk. When you see light around people's heads then you know that you've opened up that free energy exchange and the full-lotus creates the vortex that both sucks in and shoots out the energy and you can continue sitting in full-lotus easily as long as the O at a Ds continue.
Interesting, so you claim this is why there is often a ~100 day "energy building" celibacy period for many esoteric traditions? And that it's to open the pineal gland so you can then channel unlimited amounts?

Hmm...are there quicker ways to open the pineal gland then...that don't require such retention?

Also, is opening the pineal gland really the mechanism here that opens you to unlimited "jing?"

My Dvds are good but not a substitute from training with me in person. The micro cosmic orbit one & 4 chi circulation excercises are probably my best stuff i have to offer on a media format & "Gurus secrets" pdf.

If you came to KAP 1 I am pretty sure you would learn what you are looking for. Go ask Vortex I am sure he has seen Mantak's stuff. He could give you a good comparison to KAP.

Well, I have never formally trained with Chia - only skimmed through some of his books, heard a few secondhand anecdotes and watched a few clips. I just get the sense that he is more a lecturing publicist than a truly self-cultivating adept who can really show what he tells... Although such PR serves its societal purpose too, and may provide a good overview for n00bs. That's all just a snap judgment, though. Again, I don't really know that much about the guy.

Yea, right now I really like your 5PB! All the stuff's good though and I am trying to integrate them together, and do them more smoothly and fluidly as second nature. I also agree that there is no substitute for live instruction. The media can serve good as a reference after you've already gotten it, but it's tough to learn things well for the first time off them since there's no corrective feedback. But videos are probably the next-best thing. :)

Well you can google "O at a D" -- but I'll give this new description:

I took the Spring Forest Qigong classes from Master Chunyi Lin and I wrote a pamphlet discussing various meditation methods. In the pamphlet I said that qigong master Chunyi Lin was the most powerful qigong master in the U.S. He read the pamphlet and said to me: "you can't write that. You can say that I'm very wonderful."

Anyway so back to the O at a D thing. As I continued my practice on my own I discovered that when this old pervert I live with would jerk off at night in the bathroom, adjacent to my bedroom, he would pull my electromagnetic energy down, converting it back into fluid. He was essentially sucking off my energy while I was asleep.

So instead of practicing qigong in my room (since the old man would just suck in that energy and use it to jerk off) I would practice a bit in my room and then hang more in cafes, restaurants, libraries, etc. and continue my reading. What I found was that females were hitting on me really strongly -- all females -- girls, fat ladies -- didn't matter. One time I was reading in McDonald's and this girl demanded to make her family sit by me and then she started flirting with me really strongly right in front of her mom. She then got into my booth, staring at my crotch, talking in a really flirtatious manner. So SHE was also sucking me off -- right in front of her mom! Another time this fat african-american lady in the library got up to my ear and started making these pervert sounds to me. Another time this group of black girls in the park, when no one was around, came up on me and started talking to me in an aggressively sexual manner.

To "defend" myself against females hitting on me so strongly in public -- sucking me off -- I took to sitting in full-lotus in public as a preemptive strategy. While in full-lotus there's no way the energy would be turned into fluid. I didn't think much of it but then once I was in McDs hanging with a buddy and this high school female worker did a backside female display, standing right in front of my eye sight. The effect was a surprise to both of us -- she made some wild noise, bursting out in excitement and I climaxed up my back while in full-lotus. Then next time I went into McDs she pushed aside the clerk so that she could take my order and she was absolutely giddy.

I was forced to accept what had happened: An "O at a D" or "mutual orgasm at a distance." This is a play on "action at a distance."

Just to keep a check on things so that I would have critical feedback I then posted my experiences -- my experiments -- over at http://breakingopenthehead.com -- with females responding.

What happened was that I discovered a secret world which females lived in and the typical modern male is totally unaware of. The female would pick up my electromagnetic energy and suck it up using female display behavior which consists of lining up her backside with my eyesight, or her crotch, or her eyes, or stretching her breasts in line with my eyesight.

I discovered that the first two climaxes (female) using the vagus nerve are build-ups while the third causes the loss of some clear fluid -- just a bit. When I was recently reading Mantak Chia's "Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" he also described the same thing, stating that the clear preseminal fluid a bit of which comes out of the penis -- came from the prostate gland.

I also discovered that females would work in these mutual climaxes with me even while they could have a conversation with someone else -- in other words essentially we have two brains: The cerebrum and the cerebellum. The two can and SHOULD be synchronized so that we live in constant bliss and tension is constantly relieved. Instead the modern male is stuck in the left-brain of language which does not allow the right brain to activate the autonomic nervous system of the vagus nerve.

So I just had a mutual climax. The young hot female was bouncing her leg -- and therefore sensing and trying to suck up my energy. Since I'm in full-lotus the energy was being shot out but wasn't being efficiently directed. I just kept my head down since that is a submissive behaviour for humans. I didn't stare but I did shift my body position so that the intensity of the pineal gland energy was shooting directly towards her. The climax then happened in just about 20 seconds and then she stopped bouncing her legs.

When I was in the charity food kitchen today a female with whom I had "O at a Ds" a couple visits back -- through direct eye contact -- this time adjusted her backside so that she could better suck up my energy. She used that female display behavior along with crossing and bouncing her legs. I just ate my lunch on full-lotus and meanwhile got the tension out of my neck -- from sleeping.

OK I just went out of full-lotus as the pain was getting so strong that I would have had to have an "O at a D" to relieve the pain. In other words I can sit in full-lotus endlessly as long as these free energy exchanges continue.

I could just point my forehead towards my palms and use what I call the "Yan Xin Secret" -- which means you shoot the light out of the pineal gland into the palms in front of the lower tan tien and then this reflects back -- essentially having sex with yourself (the electrochemical yin being the lower half of the body and the electromagnetic yang being the upper half). That is was tantra is -- the palms in front of the stomach are holding a female who is riding on top of you. The difference is that the female energy is much stronger for females (obviously) -- so they suck up the male electromagnetic energy much more easily, thereby causing the climax more easily.

Consider Santiago's statement to me about the limp dildo -- well this morning (as I got home around 4:30 a.m.) I slept in until my room was too hot and I was overdressed. So I had this dream that I was eating out this young female. I climaxed but I woke up fast enough and used reverse breathing by training -- so that the fluid went all up my back. Immediately I could feel my lower back all blissed out.

Then I thought - why did I dream I was eating out this young female? Ah the tongue was the limp dildo that Santiago had thought was some kind of loss of manlihood. haha.

OK so some people think I'm making up this "O at a D" thing. Early on I was obviously kind of excited that I had caused this mutual climax with this young female. So I wanted to test it out. I went to this reading area and there's these tables where people sit across from each other. I sat across from this young, very attractive female -- at the University. Reading while in full-lotus directly across from her -- she a few feet fromt me. After the first mutual climax she put her head down to go to sleep. Then as the energy built up again -- right at the second climax -- she lifted her head up and looked right into my eyes. She then put her head back down again. At the third, "real" climax she lifted her head up but this time she had tears in her eyes.

I felt bad about that as she was a sort of yuppie white female -- fancy hairdo and clothes, etc..

In contrast another time I was at McDs and the clerk was the young, big African-American female. She was about thirty feet from me while I was reading in full-lotus. After the first two climaxes she then just STARED right into my eyes -- we stared at each other straight on. When we climaxed her back arched and she then shook off all this stress. It was excellent.

I've seen that response several times -- the next time it happened with this young girl at BK. She actually incorporated the full-body shudder into her conversation with her dad. They were speaking in Spanish which I understand fairly well. I lost quite a bit of clear fluid -- just like some stringy stuff. I went to the bathroom because at that time, soon after I had discovered this ability, I wasn't sure if I had blown a load or what.

I was pretty creeped out by that -- how a young female had caused that. She had sat down near me and had sucked up the electromagnetic energy. So either that night or the next day I was at a cafe by my living place. I was at the computer which faces the wall -- across from the register. Suddenly this young girl sits down across from me with her dad across from her. She kept throwing one leg over the arm of the chair so that her crotch was facing directly at me -- about a couple feet from me -- and then she would swing her leg. She did this to pump in my electromagnetic energy and she did it just long enough for the mutual climax. As she did it she would tell her dad that she was "bored." Since her body language was so blatant she would then throw her leg back over the arm chair and then wait for my full-lotus energy to build up again and then she would throw the leg back over the arm of the chair and pump in my energy until the "O at a D" happened.

O.K. so then I read this book "Moral Animals" by Dr. Marc Hauser or something -- he's a Harvard biology professor I think. Anyway he writes how even by the age of 4 females will lie if they think their behavior will offend their parents. I then learned that Bushmen kids were sexually active but they just couldn't do it in front of their parents. But this stuff is cultural -- if a young female is with her mom then sometimes the mom will actually encourage or train the female -- either times just pretend not to notice. Sometimes the females -- like college age -- will compete for the "O at a D" energy and so one of the females will have to be sly about it, etc.

Ooops forgot to mention I went back into full-lotus -- it's just habitual for me. The reason I noticed is because this young female is sitting across from me a couple tables over and when I looked at her my adam's apple and vagus nerve started pulsating -- her energy was soaking up the electromagetic energy. OK so then she just turned her backside to me and then started pumping her legs. We just had an O at a D -- she's native american I think. And then she sauntered off.

And so it goes. Now again as for confirmation that these are real. One time I was sitting at this anarchist cafe and the girl in the booth across from me had some "O at a Ds" with me and then her female friends joined her. I heard her describe me as "orgasmic." Then another time I was at the Taco Bell and this black lady started doing really crazy behavior -- she exposed her breast to me and then shook her backside in my face -- very literally. I was of course in full-lotus but more importantly she had been dancing next to me at the BK a couple nights previous to our Taco Bell encounter. At the BK she went to me -- on the other side of the restaurant -- and started singing x-rated lyrics loudly next to me. No one was near us. The young females on the other side of the restaurant noted that when she went back across to get her food she was perfectly courtesy to the BK workers, in contrast to her bizarre behavior next to me. So at the Taco Bell her pimp comes in -- with a customer - the pimp has a felt hat and -- some sort of pimp outfit. This is online already so just google "O at a D." Anyway so the prostitute looks at me and arches her back and says to her pimp: "I'm coming already!"

Other female display behavior has included licking the lips with the tongue like some sort of porno manuever -- while looking at my in a come hither manner. Sticking the tongue in the cheek to do the universal blowjob signal. Using the hand to make a jerking off signal -- either between the legs or, strangely, on the small of the back, in combo with the backside display. My favorite is throwing the arms up straight in the air so that the breasts stick straight out -- in line with my eyes. This maximizes the intake of the electromagnetic energy and causes the "O at a D" rather fast. But usually it's the old standby -- the backside display -- with laser-like precision I might add.

Pumping the legs while crossed and staring into my eyes -- I remember this happening to me by someone interviewing for a job at my workplace -- a young female. I was amazed at how forward she was being and how effectively she was sucking me off. Now in full-lotus -- no problem -- just another "O at a D" and more free energy exchanges. Staring at my dick. This is another fairly common manuever -- and very effective I might add.

I forgot to mention that I've done the first two "O at a Ds" while standing up - I just do reverse breathing. Also I then discovered in Colin Wilson's book "The Occult" how Gurdjieff ALSO had this "O at a D" ability -- and so I read the original source: Rom Landauff's book "God is My Adventure." Colin Wilson noted that even the "great" magician Aleister Crowly -- supposed tantric guru -- could not do the "O at a D."

What amazes me is how "psychic" females are to this electromagnetic energy and how amazingly idiotic the modern male is to this energy. Usually the modern male around me will just bounce his legs frantically -- trying to counter act me shooting the electromagnetic energy out of my head into females. So the modern male -- a pervert is consciously doing this while otherwise it's fairly unconscious -- does not have the pineal gland open and the electromagnetic energy just drains into the electrochemical energy, turned into the fluid. In other words the modern male will also pump in my electromagnetic male energy but then use it just to make more fluid for himself -- without his own ability to transform his lower emotions into light.

With the internal climax building up the electromagnetic energy which then leaves through the pineal gland -- after about five "O at a Ds" (not counting the preliminary build up ones) the heart chakra really opens up. This creates not only REAL love but also real heart-break. After a while you realize that love is an impersonal and universal phenomenon, not something for emotional attachment and physical control. The lower emotions as electrochemical energy -- anger, fear, sadness, worry -- are then transduced or transformed into love-light. So if someone is angry or sad, etc. -- I will also suck this up -- even if they are a BLOCK AWAY - just through eye contact -- and then transduce it or transform it back into love-light and shoot it back at them. Sometimes it might take all night if a person just has strong anger energy. What happens is that the anger energy is just repressed sex life force energy on their part -- this repressed sex energy will finally come out transforming the anger energy into bliss-light.

Basically the modern male (and many modern repressed females) are addicted to stress with the cholesterol intake creating cortisol and not creating sex hormones. Also when the modern male climaxes this activates the stress sympathetic nervous system whereas the internal vagus nerve climax stays in the relaxed parasympathetic nervous system. The cortisol then cuts off the energy in the brain which would otherwise be used for spontaneous blissful creativity. The cortisol makes people stupid -- but it's also based on REPRESSED sex energy -- so it's how a person will get their fix. If a female can not get enough electromagnetic energy from a male -- unconsciously through sex fluid (with the yang inside the yin) she was then just get the male angry so that the electromagnetic energy is shot out of the male's body and the female will then suck it up. This is VERY VERY common in modern relationships.

Around 12:30 today while in line to get some soup I could see light around everyone's heads. How beautiful. I began comparing different people's light -- to see if this reflected their apparent differences in health. I could start to see a difference. So a younger healthy male while have stronger white-yellow light around their heads, for example.

OK I just googled "orgasm at a distance" at http://breakingopenthehead.com -- so I discovered this ability back in January of 2007. It's been a year and a half of experimenting. Also I forgot to mention that sometimes females around me have also just used their hands to "finish themselves off."

That's about it -- but more details elsewhere online.

http://www.breakingopenthehead.com/forum/s...orgasm+distance

There's more elsewhere -- I just remembered the O at a Ds when the female will sit with her back lined up with mine -- if we are in adjacent booths. And then there's the O at a Ds through walls and floors, etc.

Edited by drew hempel

So Drew what does Master Lin think of all this?

seem like its all in your head so to speak---LOL

sounds like mental illness sorry to say---

Around 12:30 today while in line to get some soup I could see light around everyone's heads. How beautiful. I began comparing different people's light -- to see if this reflected their apparent differences in health. I could start to see a difference. So a younger healthy male while have stronger white-yellow light around their heads, for example.

The white light is an indication of how much life-force is in the body, or how much energy is used by that body part.

Most people can see it expand around the head when people try to solve a problem. Specially if there is a white background.

It is also bigger and more visible after people has worked out or done heavy physical work.

Or you can use it to see where on the body there is disease or pain by observing where there is less light, or no light at all.

Healthy, grounded people with a lot of energy have stronger light than sad, depressed or ungrounded people.

If you look at people doing grounding exercises you can clearly see the white light gain its strenght. Its a good confirmation that the exercise work or not :D

It is not the aura, as many people think, but just a small part of it. Its between the first layer of the aura and the body. Its a lot easier to see than the aura itself and its actually visible to most people when they become aware it is there.

Well you can google "O at a D" -- but I'll give this new description:

I took the Spring Forest Qigong classes from Master Chunyi Lin and I wrote a pamphlet discussing various meditation methods. In the pamphlet I said that qigong master Chunyi Lin was the most powerful qigong master in the U.S. He read the pamphlet and said to me: "you can't write that. You can say that I'm very wonderful."

Anyway so back to the O at a D thing. As I continued my practice on my own I discovered that when this old pervert I live with would jerk off at night in the bathroom, adjacent to my bedroom, he would pull my electromagnetic energy down, converting it back into fluid. He was essentially sucking off my energy while I was asleep.

So instead of practicing qigong in my room (since the old man would just suck in that energy and use it to jerk off) I would practice a bit in my room and then hang more in cafes, restaurants, libraries, etc. and continue my reading. What I found was that females were hitting on me really strongly -- all females -- girls, fat ladies -- didn't matter. One time I was reading in McDonald's and this girl demanded to make her family sit by me and then she started flirting with me really strongly right in front of her mom. She then got into my booth, staring at my crotch, talking in a really flirtatious manner. So SHE was also sucking me off -- right in front of her mom! Another time this fat african-american lady in the library got up to my ear and started making these pervert sounds to me. Another time this group of black girls in the park, when no one was around, came up on me and started talking to me in an aggressively sexual manner.

To "defend" myself against females hitting on me so strongly in public -- sucking me off -- I took to sitting in full-lotus in public as a preemptive strategy. While in full-lotus there's no way the energy would be turned into fluid. I didn't think much of it but then once I was in McDs hanging with a buddy and this high school female worker did a backside female display, standing right in front of my eye sight. The effect was a surprise to both of us -- she made some wild noise, bursting out in excitement and I climaxed up my back while in full-lotus. Then next time I went into McDs she pushed aside the clerk so that she could take my order and she was absolutely giddy.

I was forced to accept what had happened: An "O at a D" or "mutual orgasm at a distance." This is a play on "action at a distance."

Just to keep a check on things so that I would have critical feedback I then posted my experiences -- my experiments -- over at http://breakingopenthehead.com -- with females responding.

What happened was that I discovered a secret world which females lived in and the typical modern male is totally unaware of. The female would pick up my electromagnetic energy and suck it up using female display behavior which consists of lining up her backside with my eyesight, or her crotch, or her eyes, or stretching her breasts in line with my eyesight.

I discovered that the first two climaxes (female) using the vagus nerve are build-ups while the third causes the loss of some clear fluid -- just a bit. When I was recently reading Mantak Chia's "Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" he also described the same thing, stating that the clear preseminal fluid a bit of which comes out of the penis -- came from the prostate gland.

I also discovered that females would work in these mutual climaxes with me even while they could have a conversation with someone else -- in other words essentially we have two brains: The cerebrum and the cerebellum. The two can and SHOULD be synchronized so that we live in constant bliss and tension is constantly relieved. Instead the modern male is stuck in the left-brain of language which does not allow the right brain to activate the autonomic nervous system of the vagus nerve.

So I just had a mutual climax. The young hot female was bouncing her leg -- and therefore sensing and trying to suck up my energy. Since I'm in full-lotus the energy was being shot out but wasn't being efficiently directed. I just kept my head down since that is a submissive behaviour for humans. I didn't stare but I did shift my body position so that the intensity of the pineal gland energy was shooting directly towards her. The climax then happened in just about 20 seconds and then she stopped bouncing her legs.

When I was in the charity food kitchen today a female with whom I had "O at a Ds" a couple visits back -- through direct eye contact -- this time adjusted her backside so that she could better suck up my energy. She used that female display behavior along with crossing and bouncing her legs. I just ate my lunch on full-lotus and meanwhile got the tension out of my neck -- from sleeping.

OK I just went out of full-lotus as the pain was getting so strong that I would have had to have an "O at a D" to relieve the pain. In other words I can sit in full-lotus endlessly as long as these free energy exchanges continue.

I could just point my forehead towards my palms and use what I call the "Yan Xin Secret" -- which means you shoot the light out of the pineal gland into the palms in front of the lower tan tien and then this reflects back -- essentially having sex with yourself (the electrochemical yin being the lower half of the body and the electromagnetic yang being the upper half). That is was tantra is -- the palms in front of the stomach are holding a female who is riding on top of you. The difference is that the female energy is much stronger for females (obviously) -- so they suck up the male electromagnetic energy much more easily, thereby causing the climax more easily.

Consider Santiago's statement to me about the limp dildo -- well this morning (as I got home around 4:30 a.m.) I slept in until my room was too hot and I was overdressed. So I had this dream that I was eating out this young female. I climaxed but I woke up fast enough and used reverse breathing by training -- so that the fluid went all up my back. Immediately I could feel my lower back all blissed out.

Then I thought - why did I dream I was eating out this young female? Ah the tongue was the limp dildo that Santiago had thought was some kind of loss of manlihood. haha.

OK so some people think I'm making up this "O at a D" thing. Early on I was obviously kind of excited that I had caused this mutual climax with this young female. So I wanted to test it out. I went to this reading area and there's these tables where people sit across from each other. I sat across from this young, very attractive female -- at the University. Reading while in full-lotus directly across from her -- she a few feet fromt me. After the first mutual climax she put her head down to go to sleep. Then as the energy built up again -- right at the second climax -- she lifted her head up and looked right into my eyes. She then put her head back down again. At the third, "real" climax she lifted her head up but this time she had tears in her eyes.

I felt bad about that as she was a sort of yuppie white female -- fancy hairdo and clothes, etc..

In contrast another time I was at McDs and the clerk was the young, big African-American female. She was about thirty feet from me while I was reading in full-lotus. After the first two climaxes she then just STARED right into my eyes -- we stared at each other straight on. When we climaxed her back arched and she then shook off all this stress. It was excellent.

I've seen that response several times -- the next time it happened with this young girl at BK. She actually incorporated the full-body shudder into her conversation with her dad. They were speaking in Spanish which I understand fairly well. I lost quite a bit of clear fluid -- just like some stringy stuff. I went to the bathroom because at that time, soon after I had discovered this ability, I wasn't sure if I had blown a load or what.

I was pretty creeped out by that -- how a young female had caused that. She had sat down near me and had sucked up the electromagnetic energy. So either that night or the next day I was at a cafe by my living place. I was at the computer which faces the wall -- across from the register. Suddenly this young girl sits down across from me with her dad across from her. She kept throwing one leg over the arm of the chair so that her crotch was facing directly at me -- about a couple feet from me -- and then she would swing her leg. She did this to pump in my electromagnetic energy and she did it just long enough for the mutual climax. As she did it she would tell her dad that she was "bored." Since her body language was so blatant she would then throw her leg back over the arm chair and then wait for my full-lotus energy to build up again and then she would throw the leg back over the arm of the chair and pump in my energy until the "O at a D" happened.

O.K. so then I read this book "Moral Animals" by Dr. Marc Hauser or something -- he's a Harvard biology professor I think. Anyway he writes how even by the age of 4 females will lie if they think their behavior will offend their parents. I then learned that Bushmen kids were sexually active but they just couldn't do it in front of their parents. But this stuff is cultural -- if a young female is with her mom then sometimes the mom will actually encourage or train the female -- either times just pretend not to notice. Sometimes the females -- like college age -- will compete for the "O at a D" energy and so one of the females will have to be sly about it, etc.

Ooops forgot to mention I went back into full-lotus -- it's just habitual for me. The reason I noticed is because this young female is sitting across from me a couple tables over and when I looked at her my adam's apple and vagus nerve started pulsating -- her energy was soaking up the electromagetic energy. OK so then she just turned her backside to me and then started pumping her legs. We just had an O at a D -- she's native american I think. And then she sauntered off.

And so it goes. Now again as for confirmation that these are real. One time I was sitting at this anarchist cafe and the girl in the booth across from me had some "O at a Ds" with me and then her female friends joined her. I heard her describe me as "orgasmic." Then another time I was at the Taco Bell and this black lady started doing really crazy behavior -- she exposed her breast to me and then shook her backside in my face -- very literally. I was of course in full-lotus but more importantly she had been dancing next to me at the BK a couple nights previous to our Taco Bell encounter. At the BK she went to me -- on the other side of the restaurant -- and started singing x-rated lyrics loudly next to me. No one was near us. The young females on the other side of the restaurant noted that when she went back across to get her food she was perfectly courtesy to the BK workers, in contrast to her bizarre behavior next to me. So at the Taco Bell her pimp comes in -- with a customer - the pimp has a felt hat and -- some sort of pimp outfit. This is online already so just google "O at a D." Anyway so the prostitute looks at me and arches her back and says to her pimp: "I'm coming already!"

Other female display behavior has included licking the lips with the tongue like some sort of porno manuever -- while looking at my in a come hither manner. Sticking the tongue in the cheek to do the universal blowjob signal. Using the hand to make a jerking off signal -- either between the legs or, strangely, on the small of the back, in combo with the backside display. My favorite is throwing the arms up straight in the air so that the breasts stick straight out -- in line with my eyes. This maximizes the intake of the electromagnetic energy and causes the "O at a D" rather fast. But usually it's the old standby -- the backside display -- with laser-like precision I might add.

Pumping the legs while crossed and staring into my eyes -- I remember this happening to me by someone interviewing for a job at my workplace -- a young female. I was amazed at how forward she was being and how effectively she was sucking me off. Now in full-lotus -- no problem -- just another "O at a D" and more free energy exchanges. Staring at my dick. This is another fairly common manuever -- and very effective I might add.

I forgot to mention that I've done the first two "O at a Ds" while standing up - I just do reverse breathing. Also I then discovered in Colin Wilson's book "The Occult" how Gurdjieff ALSO had this "O at a D" ability -- and so I read the original source: Rom Landauff's book "God is My Adventure." Colin Wilson noted that even the "great" magician Aleister Crowly -- supposed tantric guru -- could not do the "O at a D."

What amazes me is how "psychic" females are to this electromagnetic energy and how amazingly idiotic the modern male is to this energy. Usually the modern male around me will just bounce his legs frantically -- trying to counter act me shooting the electromagnetic energy out of my head into females. So the modern male -- a pervert is consciously doing this while otherwise it's fairly unconscious -- does not have the pineal gland open and the electromagnetic energy just drains into the electrochemical energy, turned into the fluid. In other words the modern male will also pump in my electromagnetic male energy but then use it just to make more fluid for himself -- without his own ability to transform his lower emotions into light.

With the internal climax building up the electromagnetic energy which then leaves through the pineal gland -- after about five "O at a Ds" (not counting the preliminary build up ones) the heart chakra really opens up. This creates not only REAL love but also real heart-break. After a while you realize that love is an impersonal and universal phenomenon, not something for emotional attachment and physical control. The lower emotions as electrochemical energy -- anger, fear, sadness, worry -- are then transduced or transformed into love-light. So if someone is angry or sad, etc. -- I will also suck this up -- even if they are a BLOCK AWAY - just through eye contact -- and then transduce it or transform it back into love-light and shoot it back at them. Sometimes it might take all night if a person just has strong anger energy. What happens is that the anger energy is just repressed sex life force energy on their part -- this repressed sex energy will finally come out transforming the anger energy into bliss-light.

Basically the modern male (and many modern repressed females) are addicted to stress with the cholesterol intake creating cortisol and not creating sex hormones. Also when the modern male climaxes this activates the stress sympathetic nervous system whereas the internal vagus nerve climax stays in the relaxed parasympathetic nervous system. The cortisol then cuts off the energy in the brain which would otherwise be used for spontaneous blissful creativity. The cortisol makes people stupid -- but it's also based on REPRESSED sex energy -- so it's how a person will get their fix. If a female can not get enough electromagnetic energy from a male -- unconsciously through sex fluid (with the yang inside the yin) she was then just get the male angry so that the electromagnetic energy is shot out of the male's body and the female will then suck it up. This is VERY VERY common in modern relationships.

OK I just googled "orgasm at a distance" at http://breakingopenthehead.com -- so I discovered this ability back in January of 2007. It's been a year and a half of experimenting. Also I forgot to mention that sometimes females around me have also just used their hands to "finish themselves off."

That's about it -- but more details elsewhere online.

http://www.breakingopenthehead.com/forum/s...orgasm+distance

There's more elsewhere -- I just remembered the O at a Ds when the female will sit with her back lined up with mine -- if we are in adjacent booths. And then there's the O at a Ds through walls and floors, etc.

Wow dude! LoL. Ok.... phew... sorry,

I would call it "taoist schizophrenia"... After reading all that I had to get a drink and smoke 3 cigarettes in a row to get my mind set straight...

Wow dude! LoL. Ok.... phew... sorry,

I would call it "taoist schizophrenia"... After reading all that I had to get a drink and smoke 3 cigarettes in a row to get my mind set straight...

LOL :D:D

Yea, right now I really like your 5PB! All the stuff's good though and I am trying to integrate them together, and do them more smoothly and fluidly as second nature. I also agree that there is no substitute for live instruction. The media can serve good as a reference after you've already gotten it, but it's tough to learn things well for the first time off them since there's no corrective feedback. But videos are probably the next-best thing. :)

5pb is the best & the truth is once you know you can integrate everything in to that.

Peace

Santiago

i believe what drew says because to a an extent i experience what he's talking about. i've had women do things like that (while nowhere near as extreme) they continually look at you, brush their hair, cross their legs, etc etc.

drew, what does the climax feel like? although i've never gotten an erection like that i sometimes feel a pumping in my dick when i look at certain women, it doesn't do it for all of them though (they usually have to be pretty attractive).

miami is pretty unforgiving and superficial so you won't catch me sitting in full lotus anytime soon in public but i do believe what you say has some merit and is at the very least worth investigating.

Edited by mantis

5pb is the best & the truth is once you know you can integrate everything in to that.

Peace

Santiago

SO what is 5pb? Did I miss it?