Sign in to follow this  
Rubedo

Hi, my dear friends!

Hi to all members of TheTaoBums forum

My name is Bruno and I am Italian.

I apologize me for the bad English.

When I was fourteen years old I purchased the book "Hsin Ming Fa Chue Ming Chih" of Lu K'Uan Yu, then I read the "Wei sheng Sheng li Chue Ming Chih" and I began to practice.

Subsequently i read a lot o book of Master Chia (they not liked me how much the first ones) and many other book.

Now I' m old twenty-seven and the last book that I have read on this argoument is the "Zhouyi Cantong Qi".

I am interested practically of all, above all of what it regards the Nature.

I'm a person very onlooker.

I hope ours is a fecund encounter.

I make excuses myself of new for my English (fortunately Internet offers good translations on-line).

Soon.

Rubedo,

We like fecund encounters!! :lol:

Welcome to taobums!

Your pal,

Yoda

Hi to all members of TheTaoBums forum

My name is Bruno and I am Italian.

I apologize me for the bad English.

When I was fourteen years old I purchased the book "Hsin Ming Fa Chue Ming Chih" of Lu K'Uan Yu, then I read the "Wei sheng Sheng li Chue Ming Chih" and I began to practice.

Subsequently i read a lot o book of Master Chia (they not liked me how much the first ones) and many other book.

Now I' m old twenty-seven and the last book that I have read on this argoument is the "Zhouyi Cantong Qi".

I am interested practically of all, above all of what it regards the Nature.

I'm a person very onlooker.

I hope ours is a fecund encounter.

I make excuses myself of new for my English (fortunately Internet offers good translations on-line).

Soon.

I am also trying to get better at using another language (Spanish) and am a big fan of the internet translation sites. Good luck with your English studies!

As for learning about the Tao, I can agree with your description as being an onlooker. One can learn a lot by simply observing. :)

Thanks for your welcome!!

I' m so happy for having found this place,

where i live there aren' t real martial art master, or ashram, no public libraries or furnished bookstores... this is a few sad.

At least the wild industrialization it is not extreme yet as in a lot of metropolises of the Earth.

and the natural forces are still very strong, above all on the mountains of my region.

You live pleased.

......the natural forces are still very strong, above all on the mountains of my region.

I envy you. Detroit where I live is a "dead zone".

Sign in to follow this