Sign in to follow this  
Qigong Boy

Selling Healing Tao Qigong Fundamentals 1-4

Hi all,

I recently decided to sell the Healing Tao Qigong Fundamentals DVD & CD sets. I was into them for awhile, but found that Spring Forest Qigong was suited to my needs. I like to keep things simple and stick to a set routine. The Healing Tao system has much more variety, so if that's what you're into it might be the right thing for you. I have experienced tangible results from this system (particularly the sitting microcosmic orbit meditation taught on the Fundamentals #2 CDs).

Anyway, I just put it up on eBay with starting bid at 99 cents.

eBay link

By the way, this system is taught by Michael Winn, former president of the National Qigong Association. The Healing Tao website is here.

Enjoy

Jeremy

Edited by Qigong Boy

Hi all,

I recently decided to sell the Healing Tao Qigong Fundamentals DVD & CD sets. I was into them for awhile, but found that Spring Forest Qigong was suited to my needs. I like to keep things simple and stick to a set routine. The Healing Tao system has much more variety, so if that's what you're into it might be the right thing for you. I have experienced tangible results from this system (particularly the sitting microcosmic orbit meditation taught on the Fundamentals #2 CDs).

Anyway, I just put it up on eBay with starting bid at 99 cents.

eBay link

By the way, this system is taught by Michael Winn, former president of the National Qigong Association. The Healing Tao website is here.

Enjoy

Jeremy

most folks who offer things here at TTB say how much they want for the item(s). i'd rather not bid, but i like to collect and study EVERYTHING, so i wouldn't mind buying it from you if you tell me what you want for it.

i'll at least think about it. i've bought stuff here before.

most folks who offer things here at TTB say how much they want for the item(s). i'd rather not bid, but i like to collect and study EVERYTHING, so i wouldn't mind buying it from you if you tell me what you want for it.

i'll at least think about it. i've bought stuff here before.

OK, I will let you know if it does not sell on eBay and come up with a price.

Sign in to follow this