salaam123

Gathering earth chi and body sucking bad energy off the ground

Im shure there is a lot of people here on taobums who knows of a teacher in your area. Just tell us where in the world you are. Im certain someone here can give you some hints.

Continent:Europe Country:Finland City: Helsinki

also Its a bit of a problem of me stopping training, since my channels are open, chi(bad and good) flows in anyways and in large amounts, so I would have to close my channels somehow.

also Its a bit of a problem of me stopping training, since my channels are open, chi(bad and good) flows in anyways and in large amounts, so I would have to close my channels somehow.

I dont know anyone in Finland, sorry. Im from Norway, its not that far away, but still maby too far. Lets see if someone else see this thread that know someone to recommend in Finland.

Otherwise I would recommend only stillness meditation and nothing else. It will take care of the excess and wrong-placed chi.

Terve:)

My teacher has been invited to finland (helsinki) next year to teach some Qi Gong and meditation.Around spring time by a friend of his who has a school in helsinki.Im not sure what kind of school it is but i can try get the details and pass it on to you

Edited by truth

Hi, :)

Sounds like your kundalini is activated. I would recommend joining the AYP forum, read the lessons and start practicing, or find a kundalini guru that can help you.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/

:)

TI

Thanks! I will do that :)

Terve:)

My teacher has been invited to finland (helsinki) next year to teach some Qi Gong and meditation.Around spring time by a friend of his who has a school in helsinki.Im not sure what kind of school it is but i can try get the details and pass it on to you

terve :)

thank you, that would be very good. Although its a long time until then, I truly wish and pray I can get better faster.

Edited by salaam123

How do you sleep?

Do you go to bed late, have insomnia or trouble with winter depression?

h

Edited by hagar

thanks everybody for answers. I found now the reason to this problem, thank God. I laid off abit from all chi stuff, chi gathering breathing etc. and just tried to get relaxed and feel normal and then I found that I was incorrectly thinking that watery chi comes from k-1 when it does not. this caused my structure to break.

Earths force does not come up like normal chi, but it just strenghtens the base chakra or the perineum channel. Watery chi goes down from abdomen and also to the back through perineum I think

thanks everybody for answers. I found now the reason to this problem, thank God. I laid off abit from all chi stuff, chi gathering breathing etc. and just tried to get relaxed and feel normal

Thats so good to hear!! :D

I hope you will tell us about your teacher and the practice when you find one in Finland ;)

Thats so good to hear!! :D

I hope you will tell us about your teacher and the practice when you find one in Finland ;)

thanks, I will :)

if u have negative emotion maybe inner smile can help .

what do people think about this. ?