The internal matial arts, such as Taijiquan, Baguazhang and Xingyiquan, all came from Xuanji School.

In 1920's, Mr. Wangxiangzhai combine Taijiquan, Baguazhang and Xingyiquan to be Yiquan

Rubbish !

Where do you get this information from ?

Why don't you try advertising your multi-level-marketing rip off new age tree hugging on one of the late night shopping channels :lol::lol:

I think the price should be lower, I'd be willing to chuck you $20 to see what your system is about, but thats about it.

Hey mwight,

I have gotten the Wuji Standing, and Course One and Two. Been practicing for a little over a month now I think. I like the course. I've read quite a few books on Qigong, and while I don't consider myself a scholar of the subject, it is a real and very traditional system. The Wuji Standing ebook is very simple and straightforward. If you are familiar with some of the main points of Qigong and standing, you will notice that in the book. There also are a few other points I have not seen, and then the secret strength, which is done with the Wuji posture. There is also the Xuanji Matrix which is unique to the practice. I don't understand it nor do I think about, I am too new to the school and so I just practice. I know regardless of understanding this or not, it is good genuine Qigong.

Right now he is offering a free look and the Wuji Standing if you fill out a request on his website. He has a thread he has going there and he approves the request.

It's obvious to me that this is nothing New Age or made up for profit. Li Jiong has gone to University for Chinese Medicine, studied Yiquan with masters in China, done translations to English of important texts like Dao De Jing, and one from the creator of Yiquan. He has studied Qigong for a long time. Not just for a few years and then decided to make up some system to make money.

I've broken down the course contents earlier in this thread if you wanted more info.

Hope that helped some.... :D

Edited by Junbao

Yes, I have not done any other practices, but with his Standing I am feeling (and this sounds very silly) pregnant with myself when I am doing it. Also it seems to make me very warm and not hungry, and most remarkably, my libido temporarily goes away.

I don't know if those are typical results from any taoist practice, but there you are.

Rubbish !

Where do you get this information from ?

Why don't you try advertising your multi-level-marketing rip off new age tree hugging on one of the late night shopping channels :lol::lol:

HA HA, damn right.

"From Fuxi on, the predecessors of Xuanji School have been doing a job generation by generation silently for almost 7,000 years, to form and improve a common Xuanji Matrix for all humanity. But in the modern times, this work had been suspended for more than 200 years cause of an accident of Xuanji School, about 300 years ago, one day, a couple of top Xuanji practitioners disappeared suddenly in practice, and they never appeared in this world anymore. The left Xuanji practitioners did not have enough level to continue the work of regulating and improving Xuanji Matrix. Till 1982, Mr. Seawater achieved the necessary level to continue the work.

Now you can see there is one and only entryway to this Xuanji Matrix. The practices of other schools may help your health and power too, but they cannot awaken you to this Xuanji Matrix."

So this art has survived secretly for 7,000 years? Completely outside of Daoism?

And it managed to continue in an unbroken line until 300 years ago?

And this 7,000 year old tradition came down to one man, Mr. Seawater?

It's very impressive that an art can survive that long in total secrecy while being practiced by such a small number of people that it was almost completely wiped out 300 years ago. It's a good thing Fuxi didn't keep writing, fishing, or trapping a secret or they would have died out a long time ago. You can see why it was kept secret though; it was too beneficial to mankind to be taught openly.

7,000 years? That's over 4,000 years before Laozi. Too bad he didn't know about it, Daoism might have been quite different.

I feel bad for all the Daoist monks who spent their whole lives cultivating. Apparently, if they had had access to the Xuanji Matrix, they could have accomplished their results in 1/10th the time. Too bad it was kept secret from them. I guess they were not virtuous enough, or perhaps they just couldn't pay to join. All those millions of Daoists, investigating every possible aspect of Qigong, inner and outer alchemy, medical herbology...and not one of them ever stumbled upon this secret art. Sad indeed. I wonder how many natural disasters could have been avoided if more people had known about and joined the Xuanji Matrix. But then, it wouldn't have been a secret if people outside the group knew about it. And, if it wasn't a secret, then, well, you know what that would mean...

I really don't see any point to practicing any other forms of Qigong. All those other forms have been practiced by millions of Daoist monks and other common people for less than 3,000 years. Only secret arts can be any good. Obviously, the information that was freely given to me by Shaolin and Daoist monks is bullshit. They knew nothing about the Xuangji matrix so their practices are a waste of time. I guess I'd better dig out my checkbook so I can finally learn the truth.

"From Fuxi on, the predecessors of Xuanji School have been doing a job generation by generation silently for almost 7,000 years, to form and improve a common Xuanji Matrix for all humanity. But in the modern times, this work had been suspended for more than 200 years cause of an accident of Xuanji School, about 300 years ago, one day, a couple of top Xuanji practitioners disappeared suddenly in practice, and they never appeared in this world anymore. The left Xuanji practitioners did not have enough level to continue the work of regulating and improving Xuanji Matrix. Till 1982, Mr. Seawater achieved the necessary level to continue the work.

Now you can see there is one and only entryway to this Xuanji Matrix. The practices of other schools may help your health and power too, but they cannot awaken you to this Xuanji Matrix."

So this art has survived secretly for 7,000 years? Completely outside of Daoism?

And it managed to continue in an unbroken line until 300 years ago?

And this 7,000 year old tradition came down to one man, Mr. Seawater?

It's very impressive that an art can survive that long in total secrecy while being practiced by such a small number of people that it was almost completely wiped out 300 years ago. It's a good thing Fuxi didn't keep writing, fishing, or trapping a secret or they would have died out a long time ago. You can see why it was kept secret though; it was too beneficial to mankind to be taught openly.

7,000 years? That's over 4,000 years before Laozi. Too bad he didn't know about it, Daoism might have been quite different.

I feel bad for all the Daoist monks who spent their whole lives cultivating. Apparently, if they had had access to the Xuanji Matrix, they could have accomplished their results in 1/10th the time. Too bad it was kept secret from them. I guess they were not virtuous enough, or perhaps they just couldn't pay to join. All those millions of Daoists, investigating every possible aspect of Qigong, inner and outer alchemy, medical herbology...and not one of them ever stumbled upon this secret art. Sad indeed. I wonder how many natural disasters could have been avoided if more people had known about and joined the Xuanji Matrix. But then, it wouldn't have been a secret if people outside the group knew about it. And, if it wasn't a secret, then, well, you know what that would mean...

I really don't see any point to practicing any other forms of Qigong. All those other forms have been practiced by millions of Daoist monks and other common people for less than 3,000 years. Only secret arts can be any good. Obviously, the information that was freely given to me by Shaolin and Daoist monks is bullshit. They knew nothing about the Xuangji matrix so their practices are a waste of time. I guess I'd better dig out my checkbook so I can finally learn the truth.

Funny! Laozi knows Xuanji Matrix of course, otherwise, how could he achieved such a high level?

You can don't believe that, but drivel on something you don't know that is not a virtue.

Okay, what is Xuanji Matrix is it a theory or a practice or both?

There is a detailed explanation in our Great Tao Community.

As we know, when you achieved the sixth step or above, you can form your own small Xuanji Matrix, your level higher, your Xuanji Matrix will be biger. For example, the radius of my Xuanji Matrix is about 300 metres now. All these personal Xuanji Matrix linked up, that is the global Xuanji Matrix, or perhaps we'd better call it universal Xuanji Matrix.

Xuanji Matrix is very powerful, it can adjust the information and energy of all things naturally. For example, when people get into the area of my Xuanji Matrix, they will feel peaceful and comfortable, if someone has some diseases, the pain will be alleviated. A student of mine did have a serious coronary heart disease, he could not do any violent sports, even if he goes up stairs, it will result in his coronary heart disease showing effect. Early of this year, he invited me to his home, we had stayed together for three days, and in the late two days, we surmounted Taishan Mountain, the altitude of Taishan Mountain is more than 1,500 meters, nothing bad happened on his heart. And from that time on, more than half a year past, his coronary heart disease never showed effect again.

As we know, when you achieved the sixth step or above, you can form your own small Xuanji Matrix, your level higher, your Xuanji Matrix will be biger. For example, the radius of my Xuanji Matrix is about 300 metres now. All these personal Xuanji Matrix linked up, that is the global Xuanji Matrix, or perhaps we'd better call it universal Xuanji Matrix.

So yours is bigger than mine :)

In our Taiji diagram, the center yellow area we call it Wuji world. In Taoism, it is called sanqing area. As we know, the red area represents Houtian world that we live in, that's why Chinese call this world Hong Chen (Red Dust); the black area represents Xiantian world that Yang Shen and Buddha live in. So actually,Yang Shen or Buddha is not the ultimate realm of cultivation. In the long history, some cultivators, such as Fuxi, Laozi, Guiguzi,etc., they have achieved a level much higher than Yang Shen or Buddha, they have gotten into Wuji area, in Taoism, they call these ones "Tai Shang (Supreme Lord)", higher than Buddha or immortal.

I know it is really difficult to understand Xuanji Matrix for common people, that's why our school had kept secret for about 7,000 years. Nowadays, science has developed to a certain level, it is almost equal to Yang Shen level now, it is possible for more people to understand something like negative mass matter and Xuanji Matrix etc.; on the other hand, the world is critical now, it needs more high level cultivators. Therefore, I spread Xuanji Cultivation system publicly now.

In those years, some geniuses such as Fuxi and Laozi discovered Xuanji, but they could not tell people publicly, they had to teach very few genius students secretly. For common cultivators, they just taught them some healing methods or some basic Taoist methods, that's why few cultivators got true success during past thousands years.

Now, the world is so critical, but at the same time, the opportunity is also so great. Whether you will be saved or not, that rests with whether you can keep your mind open and expand your heart to hold the Tao.

In our Taiji diagram, the center yellow area we call it Wuji world. In Taoism, it is called sanqing area. As we know, the red area represents Houtian world that we live in, that's why Chinese call this world Hong Chen (Red Dust); the black area represents Xiantian world that Yang Shen and Buddha live in. So actually,Yang Shen or Buddha is not the ultimate realm of cultivation. In the long history, some cultivators, such as Fuxi, Laozi, Guiguzi,etc., they have achieved a level much higher than Yang Shen or Buddha, they have gotten into Wuji area, in Taoism, they call these ones "Tai Shang (Supreme Lord)", higher than Buddha or immortal.

HAHAHA :D Cute

I will not say much. Simply, you know nothing of actual Proper Buddhism nor Proper Daoism. Your talk is deviant and will cause people much suffering.

Have a good day!

Lin Ai Wei

So actually,Yang Shen or Buddha is not the ultimate realm of cultivation. In the long history, some cultivators, such as Fuxi, Laozi, Guiguzi,etc., they have achieved a level much higher than Yang Shen or Buddha, they have gotten into Wuji area, in Taoism, they call these ones "Tai Shang (Supreme Lord)", higher than Buddha or immortal.

Hi Li Jiong,

Read this please:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_stages_of_enlightenment

Once upon a time, China was a great place to live where a very wise man and ruler of the country cultivated according to the Way and developed a magnificent health system called "Traditional Chinese Medicine."

yellow_emperor733.jpg

There was a time where enlightened beings cultivated the three treasures and applied the principles of the Bagua to their daily lives.

Since then many things happened to that great country, good and bad. But the good overshadowed the bad, for sure, with one exception:

2ms12x1.jpg

He started the destruction of a millenary civilization.

Today most of its followers live in darkness, confused, saying things like: becoming a Buddha is still low level attainment. The rest well, you can see what happened to them:

6hus04.jpg

However goodness and prajna are still present in China, away from the people and society and the Internet:

2qjgdqs.jpg

All these things bring suffering, and this is unfortunately the nature of Samsara. However prajna, sila and samadhi lead to Nirvana, the end of suffering.

All I can say is this:

namaste598.gif

Edited: wrong pic attached.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

HAHAHA :D Cute

I will not say much. Simply, you know nothing of actual Proper Buddhism nor Proper Daoism. Your talk is deviant and will cause people much suffering.

Have a good day!

Lin Ai Wei

I like your simple reply more than your voluminous nonsense,you made some progress finally.

Unfortunately, now I know what you learned from Chinese are all religious illusion which can hocus people, it will cause people less suffering in faith, but at the same time, it will cause people beyond redemption.

I like your simple reply more than your voluminous nonsense,you made some progress finally.

Unfortunately, now I know what you learned from Chinese are all religious illusion which can hocus people, it will cause people less suffering in faith, but at the same time, it will cause people beyond redemption.

Li jiong,

You obviously know nothing of what I cultivate! :lol:

You are not as skilled as you think and say you are, and by far are not as intuitive as you make yourself out to be. You know nothing of my cultivation, and should not present yourself as some wise sage to the masses over the internet. Hiding behind a screen and keyboard doesn't make you sagely!

Voluminous nonsense...of course..to someone like you, it is all nonsense. You really have no clue what true cultivation is.

You need a lot of re-education on cultivation.. you are way off the path, attain states like you are in the heavens doesn't make you a heavenly being.

Enjoy yourself... but don't cause others to meet you in the hell realms! ^_^

Peace,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Today most of its followers live in darkness, confused, saying things like: becoming a Buddha is still low level attainment.

I just say Buddha is not the ultimate attainment, nothing is ultimate actually; but I never say becoming a Buddha is still low level attainment, actually, I do think Buddha is a very high attainment, I personally experienced the entire process of becoming a Buddha, I know how many hardships one should experience to become a Buddha. I will never belittle Buddha because that is belittling myself, I want to keep humble though.

I just say Buddha is not the ultimate attainment, nothing is ultimate actually; but I never say becoming a Buddha is still low level attainment, actually, I do think Buddha is a very high attainment, I personally experienced the entire process of becoming a Buddha, I know how many hardships one should experience to become a Buddha. I will never belittle Buddha because that is belittling myself, I want to keep humble though.

^_^

you're a gentleman, Lin. :wub:

Yes, but he could have told him the truth, isn't that right Amithaba Lin?

You too, Kwan Yin Cat...

Or is it Mother Mary?...

Me, just Napoleon <_<

^_^

L1