So your Hun Yuan is more like Standing meditations from Yi Chuan something you put together from previous systems and daoist theories and methods?

My Hun Yuan system is more advanced then lui he ba fa according to my Sifu he been teaching and doing these arts for over 40 years.

WYG

Wuji standing is the basic exercise of our school, it is not from Yiquan, on the contrary, Xingyiquan -- the predecessor of Yiquan came from our school.

My Sifu has been doing this cultivation for more than 50 years, and his Sifu has been doing this cultivation for more than 100 years. Do you know Du Xinwu? Who was the first bodyguard of Sun zhongshan -- the first president of China. Du is the Sixiong (senior fellow apprentice) of my Sifu.

Hi Li Jiong

good to see you back.. hope you will share some of what you have discovered.... I had purchased your yiquan second course materials a long time ago now... I remember also the clips that you posted some years ago showing the hou tien bagua... would be interested in hearing about your experiences practicing for these years...

also how is your lineage related to ziranmen-

you mentioned that your teacher is same generation as Du XinWu- and that they studied under the same teacher

would there mutual teacher be the figure referred to as Dwarf Xu?

how is the curriculum of your system similar or dissimilar to ziranmen?

Franklin

I do have some videos demostrated by my teacher, but he disallow me to distribute them. I also have some videos demostrated by myself, but they are for our group members only.

It's really sad that you come here and invite people to join your group, and then state on the group page that it is only for people that have bought your stuff.

Hi Li Jiong,

I am a follower of Fuxi and would be interested in anything you have to say about your school.

Good enough for me! *signs up*

Also of course I have been wearing the wuxing symbol in silver around my neck for over a year, so that's a good sign.

I also feel like I should add something about this man's group. I have a messageboard where I answer questions from women. I don't restrict membership but I do expect that women who ask me questions have already read my book. Granted, my book only costs $11, but his first book is only $49--it's not like he's charging hundreds of dollars or anything. I think it makes a lot of sense, his time is worth something. It gets tiresome repeating oneself when the information is already easily obtained in a mass-produced form.

Edited by witch

Also of course I have been wearing the wuxing symbol in silver around my neck for over a year, so that's a good sign.

I also feel like I should add something about this man's group. I have a messageboard where I answer questions from women. I don't restrict membership but I do expect that women who ask me questions have already read my book. Granted, my book only costs $11, but his first book is only $49--it's not like he's charging hundreds of dollars or anything. I think it makes a lot of sense, his time is worth something. It gets tiresome repeating oneself when the information is already easily obtained in a mass-produced form.

Oh, cool. I didn't sign up because I don't have enough information yet as to whether my money would be well spent if I bought what Li Jiong is selling. What is it? I buy cats in bags only when they're very cheap. $49 -- I would want to see the cat first. Fuxi's material and its derivatives is something I've been playing with for years, so I would have to know if there's anything there to know that I don't and would want to know, before taking a monetary plunge.

For a beginner in things taoist, however, it might be worth it if indeed it provides a convenient shortcut to taoist basics (provided it treats them as such without superimposing this or that master's agenda), which is the only sensible place to start. The overwhelming majority miss this crucial step and wind up inventing and reinventing so many lopsided wheels... That's where I started too, when I didn't know any better: trying to understand the middle and achieve this or that end without knowing the foundation. Which is impossible.

Well I am beginning at 42, so that might have given me a leg up! Also I am incredibly lazy, my best feature. If he has done the work of finding all this out, I will take advantage, because I am starting with zero knowledge. I will tell you what you want to know after I receive it. But the pictures he posted seemed right, so I am getting the course.

Hi Li Jiong

good to see you back.. hope you will share some of what you have discovered.... I had purchased your yiquan second course materials a long time ago now... I remember also the clips that you posted some years ago showing the hou tien bagua... would be interested in hearing about your experiences practicing for these years...

also how is your lineage related to ziranmen-

you mentioned that your teacher is same generation as Du XinWu- and that they studied under the same teacher

would there mutual teacher be the figure referred to as Dwarf Xu?

how is the curriculum of your system similar or dissimilar to ziranmen?

Franklin

You are informative, Franklin. Yea, Dwarf Xu is one of my grandmaster. My teacher has also more than 10 teachers, Dwarf Xu is one of them. Du XinWu was too wild about politics, grandmaster Xu had to left him finally, so Du XinWu had not finish his study of cultivation actually, accordingly, ziranmen is lay particular stress on martial art. Mr. Du XinWu and his disciple Wan Laisheng both died, but Dwarf Xu is still living and in good health.

our system is far beyond of martial arts, it open into immortality and Tao. I have been engaged in this cultivation for a few years only, but I feel much inner substantial than before, if you see my recent pictures, and compare them with my old pictures, perhaps you may see the difference.

Well I am quite sure from reading this course that this is the right thing for me to be doing. Taomeow, I suspect that you know everything in this course, but for someone like me who has never cultivated, it is very helpful, with lots of photographs showing how to do everything.

I did karate a long long time ago, just for fitness, likewise I did tai chi just for fitness eight years ago. I stopped with the tai chi class because I was nursing and the practice brought my milk in, which was embarrassing during class! And then kids and life and all... :lol: Both of those were concentrating on power and fighting prowess, even the tai chi class was really to get people to sign up for martial arts classes so there was a lot of aerobic exercise and strengthening exercises. This looks very very different, and fits my natural inclinations very well!

Of course I am a complete idiot with all of this, I don't know the first thing about what I am doing. But the book is very reassuring for an absolute beginner. :)

Well I am quite sure from reading this course that this is the right thing for me to be doing. Taomeow, I suspect that you know everything in this course, but for someone like me who has never cultivated, it is very helpful, with lots of photographs showing how to do everything.

I did karate a long long time ago, just for fitness, likewise I did tai chi just for fitness eight years ago. I stopped with the tai chi class because I was nursing and the practice brought my milk in, which was embarrassing during class! And then kids and life and all... :lol: Both of those were concentrating on power and fighting prowess, even the tai chi class was really to get people to sign up for martial arts classes so there was a lot of aerobic exercise and strengthening exercises. This looks very very different, and fits my natural inclinations very well!

Of course I am a complete idiot with all of this, I don't know the first thing about what I am doing. But the book is very reassuring for an absolute beginner. :)

Thank you for your appraisement!

Actually, now I feel my Internal Cultivation Course shows too much stuff for the beginners, and that is not necessary in the beginning. Therefore, I am working on a simple course now, it introduces Wuji Standing in detail. Wuji Standing is very simple and effective, even if one is a just beginner, and never has any experience in any practice, who can learn Wuji Standing correctly just follow the course without a present teacher. now, the first part of Wuji Standing is available.

Oh yes, I didn't mean to say that there wasn't much to it. I expect it will take me a year to learn to do it all properly, maybe more. But it's helpful that it begins at the beginning and explains everything.

Now I am worried I was insulting. I should say two things, first that Taomeow is very advanced and also I have been here for quite some time and you are the first person who has posted here that within a day I bought your book and started practicing. I am a beginner but I have a good pair of eyes in my head. :)

"Only $49". That is dinner for my family for 3 days. While I agree his time is worth something, my point was made because I feel it shows a lot about his intent. He is asking people to believe that he has found "secret" & "ancient" Tao cultivation materials while never having met him. Then he invites people to join his group, which says that he wants you to have purchased his materials first. Then he says he thinks he is "duty bound to promote the ancient Tao in the world not only for Chinese." But that information is only available for purchase through a personal email address? And even then it doesn't state what kind of material it is.

You can't see any reason here for someone to feel skeptical? I know for myself, my money has to go as far as possible. I very much cannot afford to invest in things that are a con.

Yet I do not have enough time to introduce our school in English in detail. I am leading a group of Chinese cultivators now, and I have to work for them first. Furthermore, many professional characters in ancient Chinese cultivation field could not find relevant words in English, this is a big problem. So now I just want to tell English people there is such a way opens to Tao, that's enough. Hope more people can learn Chinese well, so that we can exchange ideas of ancient cultivation in Chinese in the future.

Yet I do not have enough time to introduce our school in English in detail. I am leading a group of Chinese cultivators now, and I have to work for them first. Furthermore, many professional characters in ancient Chinese cultivation field could not find relevant words in English, this is a big problem. So now I just want to tell English people there is such a way opens to Tao, that's enough. Hope more people can learn Chinese well, so that we can exchange ideas of ancient cultivation in Chinese in the future.

Hi Li Jiong,

could you please post a link to your lineage? If it's in Chinese that's all right, I will ask a Chinese friend for help, and if it's in English, even better. Thanks!

"Only $49". That is dinner for my family for 3 days. While I agree his time is worth something, my point was made because I feel it shows a lot about his intent. He is asking people to believe that he has found "secret" & "ancient" Tao cultivation materials while never having met him. Then he invites people to join his group, which says that he wants you to have purchased his materials first. Then he says he thinks he is "duty bound to promote the ancient Tao in the world not only for Chinese." But that information is only available for purchase through a personal email address? And even then it doesn't state what kind of material it is.

You can't see any reason here for someone to feel skeptical? I know for myself, my money has to go as far as possible. I very much cannot afford to invest in things that are a con.

My goodness, how big is your family!

In my experience con men work a lot differently, there is a harder sell upfront. I think the real deal sounds like this--I say this because I am the real deal in a different realm of knowledge, and I went about telling people very similarly, with a similar flavor. A true evangelist lets the knowledge speak for itself and the sales pitch is "try it for yourself and see."