Left the internatinal Tao circle for a long time, I am back now. In these years, with great concentration, I studied the ancient Tao methods which were created by Fuxi, and got the secret of Tao now. I also lead a Tao group in China now, since I think Tao is not only for Chinese, but also for all people, for all things, and now the earthmen are confronted with big problems such as greenhouse effect, environment pollution, resource exhausted, etc., which will endanger the subsistence of all people, and these problems could not be solved by one nation, and I beleve the one and only escape of human being is in the ancient Tao thoughts, methods and technique, so, so, so... I think I am duty bound to promote the ancient Tao in the world not only for Chinese.

The avatar now I use is the real picture of Taiji, found by Fuxi at about 7,000 years ago. Later, it was lost in public, but kept in our school secretly.

Edited by Li Jiong

Left the internatinal Tao circle for a long time, I am back now. In these years, with great concentration, I studied the ancient Tao methods which were created by Fuxi, and got the secret of Tao now. I also lead a Tao group in China now, since I think Tao is not only for Chinese, but also for all people, for all things, and now the earthmen are confronted with big problems such as greenhouse effect, environment pollution, resource exhausted, etc., which will endanger the subsistence of all people, and these problems could not be solved by one nation, and I beleve the one and only escape of human being is in the ancient Tao thoughts, methods and technique, so, so, so... I think I am duty bound to promote the ancient Tao in the world not only for Chinese.

The avatar now I use is the real picture of Taiji, found by Fuxi at about 7,000 years ago. Later, it was lost in public, but kept in our school secretly.

Very interesting and welcome back!

Could you please explain the meaning of this "original" Taiji, then?

av-217.jpg

Looks like the center of a toroidal vortex.

av-217.jpg

First impression was S stands for "SHAKTI!" .

:)

Hi Li Jiong,

I am a follower of Fuxi and would be interested in anything you have to say about your school.

av-217.jpg

Thanks for the welcome!

The original Taiji is very meaningful, now, I can just tell you the name of each part, the black area we call it 'Hun', the red area we call it 'Dun', the white area we call it 'Hong', the blue area we call it 'Meng', the center area we call it 'Ling'.

Welcome back bro. :)

Thanks old friend!

our group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cultivation/) is open for all old friends who did support me before, welcome to join us when you feel free.

Hi Li Jiong,

I am a follower of Fuxi and would be interested in anything you have to say about your school.

Thank you for your interest!

Interesting. Looks like 五行 (wuxing) to me.

"The original Taiji is very meaningful, now, I can just tell you the name of each part, the black area we call it 'Hun', the red area we call it 'Dun', the white area we call it 'Hong', the blue area we call it 'Meng', the center area we call it 'Ling'."

Could you please give the Chinese characters for these names?

Would they happen to be:

Hun 浑

Dun 沌

Hong 鸿

Meng 蒙

Ling 灵 or 零

Edited by 松永道

Interesting. Looks like 五行 (wuxing) to me.

"The original Taiji is very meaningful, now, I can just tell you the name of each part, the black area we call it 'Hun', the red area we call it 'Dun', the white area we call it 'Hong', the blue area we call it 'Meng', the center area we call it 'Ling'."

Could you please give the Chinese characters for these names?

Would they happen to be:

Hun 浑

Dun 沌

Hong 鸿

Meng 蒙

Ling 灵 or 零

Hun 混

Dun 沌

Hong 鸿

Meng 濛

Ling 灵

Wuji Standing

Hey Li Jong. Nice and intriguing pictures!

Could you explain a little bit about what the wuji posture is good for?

And if you have the time, do you want to explain a little bit about the other pictures as well?

Hey Li Jong. Nice and intriguing pictures!

Could you explain a little bit about what the wuji posture is good for?

And if you have the time, do you want to explain a little bit about the other pictures as well?

Wuji posture is the foundation of our ancient Tao cultivation system. It is very efficacious for health and power.

Hetu, Luoshu, Taiji, Wuxing, Bagua are the source of Chinese traditional culture, all magic secrets are hiden in these pictures.

Whats the name of this new system you teach and what are the methods of the system? sounds interesting!!

It is not a new system, but a very very old system with a history of about 7000 years. What Taiji, Xingyi, Bagua all originated from our school. Yet I do not have the time to introduce this system in detail in English, if you can read Chinese, perhaps you can access my Chinese Blog at http://i.cn.yahoo.com/newyiquan for the detail.

No i cant read chinese but says Yichuan is that what you do?

Whats the name of the art you have that is so old in chinese and english, whats its way of practice is there internal forms, standing meds, circle walking?

Please share some of your information!

WYG

It is not a new system, but a very very old system with a history of about 7000 years. What Taiji, Xingyi, Bagua all originated from our school. Yet I do not have the time to introduce this system in detail in English, if you can read Chinese, perhaps you can access my Chinese Blog at http://i.cn.yahoo.com/newyiquan for the detail.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...zh-CN&tl=en

No i cant read chinese but says Yichuan is that what you do?

Whats the name of the art you have that is so old in chinese and english, whats its way of practice is there internal forms, standing meds, circle walking?

Please share some of your information!

WYG

Yichuan is the art which I had been engaged in for more than ten years, it is quite good as a martial art, but I have not practiced it for years already.

The style that I am engaged in is a profound Tao cultivation system, it is called Xuanji (there is no corresponding word in English).

Hetu opens out the rule of Xiantian (spiritual) world.

Luoshu opens out the rule of this world (Houtian universe).

So this old new system is mixed with Daoist theories and principles like most Daoist systems!

I dont understand what you are trying to put forth, is it meditation or moving chi kung sets like taiji, bagua, lui he ba fa, wun yuen yut hei jurng etc?

Tell us more about your art in how its cultivated without the daoist theory of wu xing, bagua, iching etc!

Well, I have nine teaching materials in Chinese are two teaching materials in English, here's the introduction of the English course:

Internal Cultivation Course - Part I

The main stuff of this part is Hunyuangong, Hunyuan means one's Jing, Qi and Shen are completely united as one. This formula follows the Dao theory of Wuji, Taiji and Yin Yang, the practice can absorb Qi from heaven and earth naturally, and digest them by Zhanzhuang (standing meditation) perfectly. Practice often, you will be naturally full of energy, and be naturally healthy. It is easy to approach, and it is very efficient, it will be your first step to a successful cultivation.

Internal Cultivation Course - Part II

The main stuff of this part is Houtian Bagua Practice. As far as know, these Bagua (Kun, Gen, Kan, Xun, Zhen, Li, Dui and Qian) Forms had never been spread in public before. Only the Center Form is taught and learned in Xingyiquan schools (it is called San Ti Shi there) and Baguazhang schools. But again, most Xingyiquan and Baguazhang practitioners do not know the real meaning of this Center Form. The essential contents of Hunyuan Gong are still reserved in Houtian Bagua Practice, the Bagua forms can refine your Qi naturally, and they are also the locks that can lock the unnecessary powers, so that the practice will be much safer. The reserved energy will nourish your Shen naturally instead of wasting in meaningless power show. There is also another important stuff - External Fire Work in this course, this practice is very helpful for refining your Houtian Jing, and it is also very efficient to pull out the root cause of diseases that are lurking in your inside.

Interesting i teach a style called Hun Yuan Yi Qi Zhuang "Primoridal chaos one chi palm" that is very old and dates back to Lao tzu. Has 64 sections like I Ching, and many other deep understandings! Its very nice old form longer then Lui He Ba Fa, uses jaam jongs, seated, lying meds, healing, push hands etc.

Many people these days use the name Hun Yuan Gong or as i spell it in cantonese "Wun Yuen Gong"! ;)

regards

WYG