mantis

blue orbs

i have decided to post this here as i read someone mention seeing white orbs. well, for a long time now i've been able to see little blue orbs flying through my kitchen into my living room at night. it ALWAYS happens EXACTLY like this

i get out of the bathroom, look left to my kitchen (when the lights are off) and i see a blue orb going from the kitchen into the living room. if i keep glancing i can reproduce the effect a few times. at first it was weird now i don't even care.

what are these? oh yeah, last night a ball of white light appeared next to my computer, too, pretty damn big; i was scared for about a millisecond lol.

keep in mind i do not currently meditate or do anything remotely spiritual besides sit in full lotus twice a day for 20 minutes each.

Edited by mantis

Orbs are generally entities. Guides, spirits, ghosts, etc.

Not sure what the colors signify, though? Good question. B)

If you can reproduce the effect by glancing again, then why dont you think its not some effect created by your visual system?

After giving this a little thought this is my conclusion/opinion.

It's very uncommon for people to see coloured orbs floating about so they are most likely to be emanations from your unconscious mind impinging upon your waking conciousness. People I've spoken to in the past have seen coloured spheres in their dreams. The sphere is an archetype often symbolising perfection, wisdom or higher knowledge and the colour to some degree also has an archetypal importance. It is rumoured that 33rd degree Masons are buried with a stone sphere. Sceptre's of rulers or kings often have a sphere on one end and saints, Buddha's and masters often have the nimbus or halo around their head symbolic of their wisdom and enlightenment.

I therefore figure that the blue orbs represent your unconscious mind manifesting your desire to be around enlightened beings but also, the white orb, of finding some higher truth possibly even a teacher. I'm not sure about the blue but I figure it's symbolic of a possible yearning for esoteric knowledge such as that of advanced yogic systems. Green would be more about the healing arts and red is more to do with universal love and service to others.

So basically it's a message from god!! :)

It is not uncommon to see orbs once you know how to see energy & auras. It requires a "soft " focus. Read Path notes Dr. Glenn Morris explains the methods pretty well in the book.

Blue is associates with the :

Balanced existence, sustaining life, eased nerve system, transmitting forces and energy. People with blue strong point in their Aura are relaxed, balanced and feel ready to live in a cave and survive. They are born survivors. Blue thought is a thought about relaxing the nerve system to achieve the balance of the mind or a thought about surviving. Electric blue can override any other color in the Aura, when the person is receiving and/or transmitting information in a telepathic communication.

Color Blue is also associated with the Throat Chakra. It is also associated with the Water Element.

This can help you understand the nature of the being/ Orb your are visited by and the realm its from.

Peace

Santiago

If you can reproduce the effect by glancing again, then why dont you think its not some effect created by your visual system?

because other people in my house don't see them lol

Mantis,

Is the light in your bathroom on and then you turn it off?

Try and sit in your dark bathroom for 5 minutes before you walk out to the kitchen and see if you still see the orbs.

:)

It is not uncommon to see orbs once you know how to see energy & auras.

I used to be able to see peoples nimbus's under certain conditions and one morning at dawn I saw see a pink hue around some trees in my back garden and no I didn't drink back then. I decided to not develop the ability as I'm not into all that stuff as I've mentioned several times before.

I'm intrigued that I haven't heard about this before as I'm pretty familiar with most occult type phenomenon. I used to especially read up on OBE's/Astral planning. This book is a really good read with tons of accounts and experiences: http://www.amazon.com/Study-Practice-Astra...n/dp/0806505478

Did managed to do it a few times but again not really into such things.

In Eckankar they say that when you see blue lights it is the prescence of the mahanta. But...in eckankar they think everything is the mahanta, so... And I not with eckankar anymore, so...

I dont put too much strange beliefs into it, but I allways pay a little more attention to listening when I see them. For me it works as a nice confirmation that I am in touch with some higher consciousness.

blue, red and white 'sparks' at different times in my life, normally when I'm under a lot of stress or when hitting a spiritual peak or working through an initiation.

The blue, red and white sparks are often mentioned in many of the 'Upanishads' and if I recall correctly, it was a long time ago, they do have something to do with full or partial awakenings. I've, personally, never seen orbs of light so I'd be very interested to hear more about peoples experiences.

I always suspected that the sparks were other universes popping in and out of existence like the singularities of quantum mechanics. Many of the picture from Hindism have gods with sparks around their heads. This is the nearest I could find:

shiva_mandala.jpg

Yes! I swear I was seeing some of these little blue sparks yesterday...

BTW, can someone decode all the symbology in that pic? 3 cobras, conch shell, crescent moon, trident, etc...?

Edited by vortex

I had an OBE this past January that enabled me see my ethereal form, the vehicle for the soul/astral body/whatever -- and it was of a bluish hue. I've read that not all people see themselves as blue once OOB (out of body) so, this means something... just not at the level to understand it, yet.

Yes! I swear I was seeing some of these little blue sparks yesterday...

BTW, can someone decode all the symbology in that pic? 3 cobras, conch shell, crescent moon, trident, etc...?

Wonderful picture of Shiva, Shakti's manifestation.

Don't quote me on this but I'll give it a shot... The cobra around the neck will signify that there is a mastery of Kundalini. The trident is in fact Shiva's trishula, the weapon used to cut of Ganesh's head before it was replaced with that of an elephant. I believe the trishula symbolises a warrior spirit and, again, mastery of the nature of energy (due to the 3 spikes and the 3 channels that shoot up the spine, either that or the left and right hemispheres along with the spirit valley inbetween).

Crescent moon perhaps for the mastery of the feminine... no idea about the conch shell - perhaps to signify an empty mind??

Your humbly,

James

^ Interesting, thanks.

And this is a n00b question, but why is Shiva purple?

Also, does the Tarzan outfit symbolize shamanism, or what?

Lord Shiva is Blue because it is related to the blue pearl in the center of the head....

BLUE PEARL:

A brilliant blue light, the size of a tiny seed, that appears in meditation; it is the subtle abode of the inner Self.

http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/polls/po_bluepl.html

Date: 10/30/2001

15 people have told of their experiences with blue or blue light or blue pearl. :))

Thank you all!

I sometimes see a blue light/mist when I meditate...other time a bright electric blue flash. I've heard of this 'blue' light associated with kundilini and spirituality but have never been able to find much info on it.

Does anyone have any informaton about it?

Were you refering to the "Blue Light, special?" from K-Mart????

The Blue Pearl is a sign of enlightenment as I recall. Muktananda writes in *Kundalini the Secret of Life*

"In the center of that effulgence lies a tiny and fascinatingly beautiful light, the Blue Pearl, and when your meditation deepens you begin to see it, sparkling and scintillating. Sometimes it comes out of the eyes and stands in front of you. It moves with the speed of lightning, and it is so subtle that when it passes through the eye, the eye doesn't feel its movement.

"The vision of the Blue Pearl is the most significant of all the experiences I have described. Everyone should see this Blue Pearl at least once. The scriptures describe this Blue Pearl as the divine light of Consciousness which dwells within everyone. It is the actual form of the Self, our innermost reality, the form of God which lives within us. ... within the Blue Pearl are millions and millions of universes. The Blue Pearl contains the entire cosmos."

Well looks like he had a hard hit of acid, gone to a Rave party totalled himself and was found at the mardi Gras wearing the skins etc. :lol:

Nah that is a great pic i have that on my desktop with many other different gods, deities etc!