Sign in to follow this  
林愛偉

Back and Settled

Just an update for all my wonderful brothers and sisters of cultivation here:

I arrived on July 4th, in the evening. Weekend was quiet with preparations for my resuming work.

I teach in Queens NY, Elmhurst, live in S.I.. haha long commute, but will change soon. At a Chinese afterschool/summer school center, have been for 6yrs now. I'm teaching Wing Chun, Qi Gong, and Wu De (Virtue as a Martial Artists). Through that, I will begin renting a place out in Queens to live as well as teach.

Eventual plans are too long to write about. But as a sneak peak, my most first step projects is to establish a small place out in Queens NY, teaching Martial Arts, Virtue Education, and Cultivation... EVENTUAL: with plans for a place upstate NY.. haha turning out to be very well put together, the city school will be a door to the upstate Educational Cultivation Center.

Things have fell into place once I set the plans to return, and since I returned, opportunities to step forward and take big steps at that, manifested...

I frequent Manhattan, as I travel through there to get to Queens, 5 days a week.. anyone up fro lunch, or tea, let me know.. I would love to meet up, and have the time for it as well.. Also, weekends are always calm and quiet for the time being.. would be great for nice chats and such.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

P.S.- my website on Martial Arts Cultivation.. updating it as we read it.. haha anywho.. enjoy.. just wanted to share with you all the projects I am working on.

Jing Xin Yuan : Wu De

Edited by 林愛偉

Very impressive Lin. The site reflects quality and sincerity.

Yours

Michael

Very impressive Lin. The site reflects quality and sincerity.

Yours

Michael

Thanks Michael :)

I am trying to stay in the "Lackluster" manner of things. Simply information, without convincing people through commercial hooks and schemes.

Peace Brother,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Sign in to follow this