amacgregor

David Verdesi

There was another video months ago which has been taken down now that showed Jiang heating/burning the palms of several of David Verdesi's students.When he emitted this beam into there palms it wasn't an instantaneous burn like you see with the paper, it gradually built up until they couldn't take the pain anymore and withdrew there hands. Dont you think that they would of seen a laser point shinning onto there palms if there actually was a man made laser.They had enough time to clearly observe what was happening to there palms

Adepts and masters can project heat from their hands, no doubt about that, and the more power they have the more heat they can project. However it takes a bit of time to build up, it's not like a light suddenly blinks on as it did with the paper.

There seems to be a reoccurring scenario of adepts who potentially CAN perform certain feats, but not always on command, and not always with as much power as they might claim. Mixing real powers with faked demonstrations to uphold their reputation is a possible element within this mystery (one which I strongly dislike).

• Like 1

I worked 2 years @ swatch switzerland. we had there very powerful lasers (for tuning quartz crystals vaporising small amounts of the gold-coating), but none of them could cut white paper. does someone have a video actually showing a laser burning white paper?

I worked 2 years @ swatch switzerland. we had there very powerful lasers (for tuning quartz crystals vaporising small amounts of the gold-coating), but none of them could cut white paper. does someone have a video actually showing a laser burning white paper?

Was that just normal white paper jiang was using ? Perhaps it was prepared beforehand or soaked in something ?

Plenty of videos i have posted showing lasers burning paper,melting pagers. I guess some just dont want to see them or believe its true.

Very intereting topic.

I usd to go to see master Jiangfeng for a treatment. The reality is his exam disease method shocked me. I feel like a electricity strike on the belly. After the dignose, i was treated by him for my disease. The result is satisfied.

I understand Qi is a energy, it is not appear as a light. You can not see it, but you can feel it. Such as the air we breath. you can not feel it. But we will dead without it. Because i saw somebody talk about this Qi, so write down my opnion here.

Anybody want konw the information about Master Jiangfeng. You can contact with me. Because i am a person who really saw him.

• Like 1

I want visit the forum of David Verdesi and e-mail to them. But the student of David e-mail me said the forum has closed.

Is it really closed?

Who can help me? Please send message to me. Thank you very much!

A couple of observations will actually prove, or maybe not, a few things here. In no way do I represent David or his training. I have no desire to train with him as I'm happy, overflowing with bliss, with my own happy style and Master. With that said, here are my very unimportant and uneducated opinions.

1) Xing Shen Zhuang is very effective. I dont care if you study David's or Chilel(Zhineng) but XSZ is great.

2) If you have any experience with basic jurus aka dynamic tension + triangle breathing, then youll know that you push energy into and through your arms, out of your palms.

3) Taking from #2, performing XSZ before you get to this stage and during this stage, your meridians/channels in your arms will be like a freshly installed piece of plumbing..IOW, free of any clogs. The energy from the jurus aka Mo Pai level 2a will flow unobstructed, through your arms.

So, does this prove anything? Not really. Does it matter? Not really. There's a trend going around that starts with "Is this guy/girl the real deal?". The problem is that you didnt go and check it out yourself. Most of the time it's heresay, not first hand info. It was a friend of a friend who had a cousin who's older step brother's mother went to a seminar and didnt like it. Whatever.

If someone is content with spending $4-6k then by all means, spend it. Going with the flow is a basic principle. If you flow with it, go with it.

It's been real...or has it?

Interesting news...

as real as a dream

Edited by fizix

There seems to be a reoccurring scenario of adepts who potentially CAN perform certain feats, but not always on command, and not always with as much power as they might claim. Mixing real powers with faked demonstrations to uphold their reputation is a possible element within this mystery (one which I strongly dislike).

I think he's got it. The 'showy' powers are in reality pretty boring, ie heat from the hand is hot, but not shine a bright focused light and burn paper hot. So you can impress students with very hot hands, but for a video and large demonstration you cheat.

Still, David Verdesi systems demand a very high level of commitment and time from students, I have no doubt that people practicing 4 to 6 hours a day get impressive results.

Michael

• Like 1

Hi vortex,

Thank you for the link to Jiang's video. Here is another one where Jiang's students sucked the blood out a patient similar to a scene in a video sold by Verdesi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVjZt4wUKKk

Why anyone would allow this kind of thing to be done to themselves is beyond me!

A web site from Jiang: http://medicalbuddha.com/eng.htm

He claims that he can cure almost any ailments on earth.

Note that he never mentioned a word on Lei Shan Dao. Jiang claimed his qigong came from Shaolin.

Yes, I remember that scene in Verdesi's video where Jiang sucked out enough gelatinous blood that filled a pan like jello! Anyone still got it? :lol:

But, I believe that cupping itself is a FANTASTIC therapy though - that really helps to dredge and stretch your tissues and various pathways open. It's actually a vastly-underrated and overlooked therapy in the West still. And even without strong qigong to enhance it, it is still a very powerful detox method (IMO). So, if you haven't tried it - you're really missing out! Give it a shot before you brush it off! :D

Here's another example, with no qigong involved...yet still with similar results (stagnated blood like cranberry sauce drawn out!):

cranberry-sauce.jpg

Now, this guy must have had some severe blockages though - as most would likely have far less blood (and not necessarily congealed) if they even chose to get any (optional) bloodletting done along with the cupping..

Edited by vortex

Yes, I remember that scene in Verdesi's video where Jiang sucked out enough gelatinous blood that filled a pan like jello! Anyone still got it? laugh.gif

But, I believe that cupping itself is a FANTASTIC therapy though - that really helps to dredge and stretch your tissues and various pathways open. It's actually a vastly-underrated and overlooked therapy in the West still. And even without strong qigong to enhance it, it is still a very powerful detox method (IMO). So, if you haven't tried it - you're really missing out! Give it a shot before you brush it off! biggrin.gif

Here's another example, with no qigong involved...yet still with similar results (stagnated blood like cranberry sauce drawn out!):

cranberry-sauce.jpg

Now, this guy must have had some severe blockages though - as most would likely have far less blood (and not necessarily congealed) if they even chose to get any (optional) bloodletting done along with the cupping..

you dont think blood normally clumps up like that when under pressure? I mean blood is ment to clot

Quite a thread Necro! 

I'd like to add that a good friend of mine studies with D.V. these days, and has had very positive experiences.

He is aware of some of the contentions/history that people have had with him, yet he finds him to be quite humble these days, and says that if he was like how some describe, then he must have changed a lot. 
D.V. seems to hang out in Thailand {I think it was} and has assembled a whole crew of cool individuals that hang out and practice together. There is a Tibetan Dzogchen teacher, various qigong people and students of the various people. 
From what it sounds like, they all just hang out and practice - Shit loads. 
Also these days D.V's stuff is quite inexpensive.

• Like 4

It's pretty normal for a seeker to go through a unbalanced/eccentric phase with some questionable behavior, if you're fully grounded and content with a mundane life the same burning need to practice usually won't be there.

I'm glad to hear D.V. has advanced himself and refined his behavior.

• Like 2

Quite a thread Necro! 

I'd like to add that a good friend of mine studies with D.V. these days, and has had very positive experiences.

He is aware of some of the contentions/history that people have had with him, yet he finds him to be quite humble these days, and says that if he was like how some describe, then he must have changed a lot. 

D.V. seems to hang out in Thailand {I think it was} and has assembled a whole crew of cool individuals that hang out and practice together. There is a Tibetan Dzogchen teacher, various qigong people and students of the various people. 

From what it sounds like, they all just hang out and practice - Shit loads. 

Also these days D.V's stuff is quite inexpensive.

I find it interesting, however, that Verdesi views Jiang Feng as "an elaborate scam"

Going off the video someone posted lately, Verdesi seems to have gone down the (to paraphrase) "chi doesn't matter, internal alchemy doesn't matter, etc etc. it's all about expressing divine love" philosophical road, including citing a video of Mother Theresa hugging a child as a superior example of healing than any he had seen with the various Qigong/Neigong masters he studied under.

So I suspect what he means by "scam" (if indeed he said that - and English isn't his first language, you have to remember) isn't necessarily to say that the man is a fraud in terms of his attainments or his healing ability, but rather that he feels that teaching people to work with internal energy, cultivate Qi, etc. is an inferior path compared to whatever it is he's currently doing to "express boundless love" or however he worded it.

I get the impression that he became very, very emotionally invested in his whole "Thunderbolt Path" shtick, then became disillusioned with it (I believe I remember reading something he wrote saying as much - that he had reached a certain level of attainment in the internal alchemy he was working on but still felt spiritually dissatisfied, and abandoned it).

Quite frankly he comes off as at least a little loopy in the video footage, but it could just be that his English isn't perfect (when I first read his website I thought he suffered from a degree of mental illness, until I realized that English was his second language). Or maybe he really did hit a higher state of consciousness and I'm just not capable of appreciating his message. Who knows. But I wouldn't go basing any decisions or opinions on anything he says, personally.