amacgregor

David Verdesi

Unless your body is somehow completely wired wrong, you just need to find a guy who's more into making you feel good than just 'getting his.' Oh and he should have some kind of clue what he's doing. :P

Yep nowadays men don't know how to take care of the of the pussy and don't even realize that women actually enjoy sex as well. Blame the Christians! :angry::P

Edited by Tao Apprentice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGIS0CvGz00

AHAHAHA it seems that David has not enabled the possibility to comment!

really strange, what do you think?

maybe he realizes he has done plenty wrong in too many people and too many people eager to warn all those who have not yet been unfortunate enough to know him and even give him money!

:D :D :D

Whoever published the video must be reading us, because now it is possible to comment on it.

Whoever published the video must be reading us, because now it is possible to comment on it.

Edited by ramus

Man...I'd be happy just to know someday what a plain ol' run of the mill climax is like..much less internal, orgasmic body multiples.

*heavy sigh* :(

you probably know all this. but the best way to start experimenting reaching climax is by yourself. there is a lot of information out there to help women like you; it is not uncommon for women to have never experienced orgasms. every woman should have the freedom and bliss of experiencing orgasms regularly, whether by herself or with someone else. and yes, like others have said, sometimes finding men who know what they are doing and are able to help us in this process is not a simple task <_<

actual physical things standing in the way of women having orgasms are rare. however, emotional issues can absolutely prevent women from relaxing enough to allow the body to have an orgasm. i hope you find some answers. feel free to private message me if you would like.

David’s anti-conformist attitude and critical acumen often led him to question the cultural biases of presented axioms, belief, behaviours and cultural hypocrisies sometimes resulting in open confrontation.
Lol, you mean like cultural biases against exploitative business practices? Wow, what a rebel! :lol:
Prices are as follow ( and can and will change without prior notice) 45.000 (45,000) euro for Jiang. 24.000 (24,000) for Liping.

the introduction will be formal and sealed which implies your direct access to the masters and the teaching in private form and will of course comes with my support and teaching as well if required. - David Verdesi

David has accomplished and realized the methods he teaches to a high degree. He has recently attained the stage of the “great breakthrough” and the “form of great accomplishment” passed by his Korean master.

In addition, many years of practice in the methods of the Thunder and Lightning path led him to base for the completion of the so-called "Yin Yang Gong" or “Tai Ji” (in tantric texts, this is described as joining “Prana” and “Apana” to wake up “Kundala”).

The significance of this accomplishment has many important implications.

At a basic level, the practitioner possesses the ability to generate a special kind of energy, which can be emitted anytime by will alone and passed into anyone through physical contact. (This feels like a continuous electrical current). This is quite a rare achievement for Buddhist, Tantric or Daoist. It means the power to wake up “Kundalini” has been achieved. Amongst Daoists, it is considered one of the three highest achievements of all. Until recently, it is unheard of for a western practitioner in modern times to have acquired this ability.

The greater implications for those who complete this level is “immortality” in the form of knowing oneself and one’s death; to go freely and return at will between lives whilst maintaining identity and memory. Or alternatively; shedding it all for the great unification and jumping out of the wheel of reincarnation. The practitioner becomes what Daoists call a “Xian” (immortal) or in Sanskrit, a “Siddha” (accomplished being).

I read one anecdotal story before about this - but is there any additional "proof" (from an independent source) that he has attained MoPai level 4? Edited by vortex

Whenever I look at David's photos and try to "sense" his aura, I don't get the same lively sense of dynamic power which I do from Liping or some other teachers on this very forum.

It feels like there's something there in him, but it's "stagnant" rather than dynamic. He also feels "oily", lol.

From that page:

David is also a former student of many teachers who made it into the public spotlight, such as Wang Liping and John Chang among others.

David eventually concluded that many masters are indeed superbly proficient at their crafts, yet are lacking answers that lead the way towards true awakening and liberation.

He chases after the big names but it appears they don't like him so much, yet his discernment is so high he can tell they lack the answers. :glare: Maybe if he was patient ... and not a money grubber ... and so on and so forth ...

Hi vortex,

Thank you for the link to Jiang's video. Here is another one where Jiang's students sucked the blood out a patient similar to a scene in a video sold by Verdesi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVjZt4wUKKk

Why anyone would allow this kind of thing to be done to themselves is beyond me!

A web site from Jiang: http://medicalbuddha.com/eng.htm

He claims that he can cure almost any ailments on earth.

Note that he never mentioned a word on Lei Shan Dao. Jiang claimed his qigong came from Shaolin.

Edited by Neikung

Here is another one where Jiang's students sucked the blood out a patient ...

I'll betcha that the guy doing the finger jabs had sharpened fingernails, a common Chinese weapon.

I'll betcha that the guy doing the finger jabs had sharpened fingernails, a common Chinese weapon.

A more plausible explanation than Jiang's answer to a spectator in the audience, who asked him if the wounds were caused by a needle.

It is interesting to note that Jiang in his web site refers David only as one of his patients http://medicalbuddha.com/jiangfeng.htm

Edited by Neikung

A more plausible explanation than Jiang's answer to a spectator in the audience, who asked him if the wounds were caused by a needle.

It is interesting to note that Jiang in his web site refers David only as one of his patients http://medicalbuddha.com/jiangfeng.htm

Its all very suspect that David Verdesi needed Healing to begin with. Why didnt His marvelous qigong masters or 20000 year old spirit teacher diagnose this disgusting illness earlier ??? Better yet forsee it coming ? Secondly if he was training even mildly then he wouldnt be sick to begin with.

Heres a man who promises miracles & god like abilities to his students Yet couldnt heal a simple ailment within himself.

Jiang Links appreciated,

http://medicalbuddha.com/jiangfeng.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND5r3FxkZM8

Master Xuankong cure the disease of refractoriness tracheitis for David

post-53812-127959135414_thumb.jpg

post-53812-127959138351_thumb.jpg

It's possible for those who have reached the first Bhumi or path of seeing who stick to their Samayas. Before that, renunciation of many types is quite necessary. From Bhumi one on you are learning integration and removing various subtle obstructions to full integration. So, one can integrate the state of high vision with all "normal" worldly activities but one's experience of these activities will be far from the "normal" capacity.

D00d

Forget this stuff. Go pork your girlfriend or something. There ain't no reward

for this stuff. Look in the mirror and look at what is happening to your

health.

Lol, you mean like cultural biases against exploitative business practices? Wow, what a rebel! :lol:I read one anecdotal story before about this - but is there any additional "proof" (from an independent source) that he has attained MoPai level 4?

:ph34r:

Lol, you mean like cultural biases against exploitative business practices? Wow, what a rebel! :lol:I read one anecdotal story before about this - but is there any additional "proof" (from an independent source) that he has attained MoPai level 4?

his explanation about Kundalini is full of shit. there are plenty of folks in the west that have opened /awakened there Kundalini.

Hi vortex,

Thank you for the link to Jiang's video. Here is another one where Jiang's students sucked the blood out a patient similar to a scene in a video sold by Verdesi:

Why anyone would allow this kind of thing to be done to themselves is beyond me!

A web site from Jiang: http://medicalbuddha.com/eng.htm

He claims that he can cure almost any ailments on earth.

Note that he never mentioned a word on Lei Shan Dao. Jiang claimed his qigong came from Shaolin.

i would only trust Pak M. for this sort of healing.

You can learn to store electricity in the body, like an eel. This is part of the training of Jiang Feng. Issuing out electric qi is a sign of accomplishment in Mopai. This is where the confusion arose. He made sure to make this confusion fact when he stated that he attained a level "simmilar to Mopai level 4". So, long story short, people began telling that he attained 'level 4'.

It's a big market, spirituality. There are many tastes out there. I'm sure will be hearing more from this guy in the future.

You can learn to store electricity in the body, like an eel. This is part of the training of Jiang Feng. Issuing out electric qi is a sign of accomplishment in Mopai. This is where the confusion arose. He made sure to make this confusion fact when he stated that he attained a level "simmilar to Mopai level 4". So, long story short, people began telling that he attained 'level 4'.

It's a big market, spirituality. There are many tastes out there. I'm sure will be hearing more from this guy in the future.

Eels don't just store electricity but have specialized organs that can generate electricity. How do you know that Jiang's training can store electricity? Are you sure it is not just Tesla coiled electricity ?

Eels don't just store electricity but have specialized organs that can generate electricity. How do you know that Jiang's training can store electricity? Are you sure it is not just Tesla coiled electricity ?

I'll answer that, if you tell me who's clone are you.

I'll answer that, if you tell me who's clone are you.

Let's not start that again. I have no duplicate identity here.

Let's not start that again. I have no duplicate identity here.

I'll take you on your word, won't I. Many ID's are only active on Verdesi threads. Enough to make me raise an eyebrow.

What you said is correct of course, eels also produce electricity.

Regarding what you asked, I have no idea.

All I know is that's within our range of posibilities as human beings.

Happy trails.

Edit: We also have specialized organs that produce electricity. In fact, we need biologic electricity to live, and quite enough of it, to be healthy and happy.

Edited by Little1

I've read that if your organs contain too much of a charge they degenerate quickly. This could be a reason for many masters dying so young.

I've read that if your organs contain too much of a charge they degenerate quickly. This could be a reason for many masters dying so young.

We can speculate on that, of course.

But it's obvious that nowaday's problem is too little of a 'charge' in the organs.

Many degenerating diseases.