amacgregor

David Verdesi

Now he is claiming to be able to give a transmission that gives enlightenment.
Can you give a reference where you read this?

Wow, he has professionals marketing him now. I can't help but think that DV is taking a cue from Max Christensen. Good marketing + promise of quick enlightenment was phenomenally successful with Kunlun.

Its not exactly rocket science getting a decent camera and software tools to make something appear "professional" or at least well made. Not sure where you gleaned any sort of 'promise of quick enlightenment' from - its exactly this halfassed misconstruing that causes rumors and shit-storms that nobody needs to be bothered with.

There's a great feature on most boards - "Preview Post"

http://www.beawake.net/Miao_Tong_Dao_-_Dav...eAwake.net.html

This comprehensive training is an opportunity to directly awaken to your true nature, the Tao. While closely related to Buddhist philosophy, this transmission draws on an ancient tradition that existed millennia before the Buddha Dharma was codified into a religion. The very same tradition made famous by the Taoist sage Laozi, author of the Dao Te Ching.

While the Tao Te Ching is considered central to Taoist philosophy, the unique teaching it points to remains a secret, not to be found in any book. Passed down through the ages from an unbroken line of liberated beings, without the bias of culture, race, creed, names and forms, it is a direct door to enlightenment.

To receive the direct transmission from a teacher who has awakened to the Tao is an opportunity to swiftly and directly awaken in this lifetime, a very rare thing in our modern day. David is such a teacher.

Individuals and students who study with David immediately recognize they are in the presence of someone who has mastered spiritual discipline to the highest degree. After decades of rigorous, diligent practice and the energetic transmissions of his master, David has gained the unique ability to directly activate the awakening process in students.

This powerful transmission is not binding in any way and is given in the spirit of a friend.

He does not say "come to my seminar and you will be enlightened", and I didn't meant to imply that he did.

Look joeblast, I strove to be objective and balanced in my post, and used the preview post feature many times before posting. Half my post was about giving Verdesi the benefit of the doubt, the other half was the other side of things. I am not trying to start a "shit storm."

I have revised my first post to be more clear about the transmission and removed the first comment, which was admittedly not in good taste.

Edited by Creation

Neigong abilities seem more and more to have nothing to do with genuine wisdom.

I can only completely agree with you!

as I said I think that having any skills as knowing how to speak a language, driving, ability to fight or shoot lightning from his fingers, do not give in any way a guarantee of awakening or development of their awareness or self-improvement.

Then, consider this school of lightning, consider this:

it is extremely painful because the electricity generated in the body.

There is a high risk of being very ill or worse dying during his practice or during a jump in level.

There is need for a super teacher who will control and be able to watch over your mistakes are potentially lethal.

You should then live in a monastery with some teachers.

would be appropriate to make a profound work on personal growth that balances the power accumulated.

the teachers described in the book about JC are practically of the bullies, the convicts, too human and prone to fight.

can not only hurt yourself but also for those who love to your neighbor.

instead of reducing your ego here it is nurtured, in the final analysis that we create monsters and problems for society.

not being illuminated by the great powers but only of individuals, with all the problems related to character, with great powers, how to trust that they do not lose your head?

Edited by ramus

Well He's made plenty of money by now, So he can just sit back & start preaching meaningless garbage like many other self styled gurus.

Regarding the ring in indonesia. One story was The Snipers were eventually told about it & instructed to shoot the ring by a neighbouring old lady, After the ring was Hit or Destroyed his supernatural protection must have disappeared.

Regards,

Edited by r.w.smith

As I dont know personally Mr Verdesi I really don't know his achievments.

I can guess that for sure he can't be level 4 in mo-pai.My explanation is that for the only reason that J.C. open his system for a sort period to others ,it is because noone of his students till this moment,(6 months ago),achieved level 4. Noone ,no Chinese, propably fullfill his expectations and close it again.

The obstacle in this kind of training is level 3.Although it is not such harmfull as level 2 you must dedicate a lot of time to complete it.I dont think that someone like Verdesi had even passed level 2.Noone from west has passed it.So someone from another school gave Verdesi a similar exersice and now he claims that he has passed level 4. In how long and in which way?

Of course Verdesi ,via his students words, by passed this problem with the explaination of power transfer from his master to him.

Ok some yoga sytems use this methods but I can not beleive to a situation like this:

-Verdesi:"Hi I am Verdesi,my si -fu kicked me out because I was taking money from sick people and send them to my si-fu, to heal them for free.Can you teach me the secrets of inner power?

-Master X:"Yes ,why not ,tell me your level.

-Verdesi:"I am level 2 in mo-pai and I want to be at least 4.

-Master X:"No problem take this peal 3 times per day before lunch and practice this moudra.

(After 2 months)

-Verdesi:'Hello si-fu ,I finished level 2 what about level 3. In mo-pai they need 8 years to complete it and only few are practising it.

-Master X:" No problem ,drink this exilirium for 1 year , steel the power of 20 bulls with the taoist alchemic way and practise these breathing exersise for 6 months.

-Verdesi:"As you command Master.

(after 1 year)

-Verdesi:"I finished level 3 Master. What about level 4.In mo-pai there is noone in our days, except J.C. above level 3 and no westerner above level 2.

-Master X:'Don't worry I will transfer you my power to complete your quest for the Holly Grail.

-Verdesi:"I am now level 4 si-fu what can I do?

-Master X :"Do as you wish"

and then Verdesi become an immortal and for beginning he openned a web page ,that even if you want to enter, you have to pay and for basic Instructions you have to pay thousands and if you are a good boy you will have the chance to see a photo of J.C.

Is Verdesi level 4? Maybe, but not in Mo-Pai.

It is possible Verdesi to be practised as a dedicate and sincere student of another system? May be ,but it is not the Mo-pai.

It is possible to learn something real about inner power from Verdesi?Maybe but it will not be mo-pai.

Maybe also I am wrong.But all these that I am writing down is my conclusion after reading everything in various forums about this person using the posts of his followers and not only.

F*** I need a drink.

I can guess that for sure he can't be level 4 in mo-pai.My explanation is that for the only reason that J.C. open his system for a sort period to others ,it is because noone of his students till this moment,(6 months ago),achieved level 4. Noone ,no Chinese, propably fullfill his expectations and close it again.

The obstacle in this kind of training is level 3.Although it is not such harmfull as level 2 you must dedicate a lot of time to complete it.I dont think that someone like Verdesi had even passed level 2.Noone from west has passed it.So someone from another school gave Verdesi a similar exersice and now he claims that he has passed level 4. In how long and in which way?

Of course Verdesi ,via his students words, by passed this problem with the explaination of power transfer from his master to him.

Ok some yoga sytems use this methods but I can not beleive to a situation like this:

-Verdesi:"Hi I am Verdesi,my si -fu kicked me out because I was taking money from sick people and send them to my si-fu, to heal them for free.Can you teach me the secrets of inner power?

-Master X:"No problem take this peal 3 times per day before lunch and practice this moudra.

(After 2 months)

-Verdesi:'Hello si-fu ,I finished level 2 what about level 3. In mo-pai they need 8 years to complete it and only few are practising it.

-Master X:" No problem ,drink this exilirium for 1 year , steel the power of 20 bulls with the taoist alchemic way and practise these breathing exersise for 6 months.

(after 1 year)

-Verdesi:"I finished level 3 Master. What about level 4.In mo-pai there is noone in our days, except J.C. above level 3 and no westerner above level 2.

-Master X:'Don't worry I will transfer you my power to complete your quest for the Holly Grail.

and then Verdesi become an immortal and for beginning he openned a web page ,that even if you want to enter, you have to pay and for basic Instructions you have to pay thousands and if you are a good boy you will have the chance to see a photo of J.C.

It is possible Verdesi to be practised as a dedicate and sincere student of another system? May be ,but it is not the Mo-pai.

It is possible to learn something real about inner power from Verdesi?Maybe but it will not be mo-pai.

Maybe also I am wrong.But all these that I am writing down is my conclusion after reading everything in various forums about this person using the posts of his followers and not only.

F*** I need a drink.

(After 2 months)

(after 1 year)

F*** I need a drink.

And he never said that it was. If I remember right, it was level 4 in Lei Shan Dao. So I don't know why you guys are going on with this Mo-Pai business.

http://www.beawake.net/Miao_Tong_Dao_-_Dav...eAwake.net.html

He does not say "come to my seminar and you will be enlightened", and I didn't meant to imply that he did.

Look joeblast, I strove to be objective and balanced in my post, and used the preview post feature many times before posting. Half my post was about giving Verdesi the benefit of the doubt, the other half was the other side of things. I am not trying to start a "shit storm."

I have revised my first post to be more clear about the transmission and removed the first comment, which was admittedly not in good taste.

I'm just sayin, bro...there never was nor would have been any promise. Perhaps prospect might have been more apropos, but no biggie, I was just saying the wording deserved a little more consideration :) No real master is going to 'do the work for you.'

Edited by joeblast

And he never said that it was. If I remember right, it was level 4 in Lei Shan Dao. So I don't know why you guys are going on with this Mo-Pai business.

In his web site he compare his "level 4" (yin yang gong) to John Chang's MoPai system.

And this Lei Shan Dao is his own invention. It is just another name of thunder path, not

separate system.

Hi Pietro,

as I mentioned previously this is my conclusion.

This is a thread about the power of D.V. and if this power is real or not.

I cann't remember to post anything about Mo-Pai in this forum before.

If you follow the story of D.V via the others and this forum you will see that is the inderect way to "fish" victims or desperate loosers with only one purpose. To sell them nothing.

The reason that I am mentioning Mo-pai is that here, or in others forums his student Sean Denty was written something like ,"D.V. has completed his training with master X and has achieved level 4 as it is described in Costa Danaos book ,The magus of java."That is an indirect advertisment that gives you the beleive that if you be trained with D.V. you will become J.C.

I don't care if he charge money or not. But he is using or permits others to use the same old tricks of someone that he is only greed not for power but for money.

As morrality is relative in our normal way of life, I am not judging his way, but in a taoist forum, that we are trying " the search of our selfs "using Tao , it doesn't look correct.

So If you have free time visit the other forums to see why D.V and others rejected and banned ,including my mo-pai friends.

The previous post was for Pero not for Pietro .

sorry!!

Hi Pietro,

The previous post was for Pero not for Pietro .

sorry!!

Indeed I understood it not

(After 2 months)

(after 1 year)

F*** I need a drink.

Lol.. :lol:

So, David has reached almost the equivalent of fourth-level mo-pai, the system used is one of the many versions of the school of thunder and lightning.

To my knowledge has not yet put together the tai-chi.

Anyway I do not think this is the point, the point is that this power was not born to do good or to heal but to kill.

The fact that so you could get for this kind of power is always an evil, if only for those who do not have this power.

This school provided he has something to do with the way the lighting seems to be the first to become an x-man, at which point you understand that someone from this dream would not really wake up!

BLUE PILL ......................?

It is funny - things changes so fast .

Last year, I was excited to be a student of David - but now I don't even trust to this man.

I know David, I know that he has the power of the fourth level of nei kung, like in the system of JC.

I want to say that he is not a bad person but he has an obsession for immortality, power, money and sex.

I have not met with him in person and I don't know about his obsessions for power, sex - but I will second the ramus thought about his obsession for money

Last year, I paid half of the course fee, which was 2500 Euro. but I couldn't go to the course due to last minute changes in course program.

I let the money stay with him since they said, new courses are coming soon - with the promise that I will be paid back if I need or want it.

Now, I can't get the money back - David is hiding behind conflicting reasons to not pay back - and tells me come and use the money for a course although I stated that I need it for an urgent case.

I have opened a thread in foundation forum with the title "Is David Shen Verdesi Trustable" - thread has been closed and my forum membership ended.

Someone calling himself a teacher, a guide on the path of Tao, should at least have some basic ethical values - like keeping his promises or being reliable to his students. Unfortunately, in my opinion, David seems to lack this basic requirements.

I made a mistake - and I recommend anyone choosing him as a master to think not twice but at least ten times before deciding.

I have not met with him in person and I don't know about his obsessions for power, sex - but I will second the ramus thought about his obsession for money

Someone calling himself a teacher, a guide on the path of Tao, should at least have some basic ethical values - like keeping his promises or being reliable to his students. Unfortunately, in my opinion, David seems to lack this basic requirements.

I made a mistake - and I recommend anyone choosing him as a master to think not twice but at least ten times before deciding.

Wow...thank you for sharing your experience. Let it be a warning to those who are still seeking DV despite all the telltale signs of something very fishy.

Has anybody even seen this guy (David) walk before ? He cannot even perform the most basic of stances, has terrible posture, and has the physical strength of an 8 year old. Losing balance,shaky legs, forgetting movements, Does this sound like a hardcore level 4 neigong master ???

So when is david reaching level 5 lol ?

He along with Denty simply repackaged the mopai theory & princicples and added Their own twist to it. David verdesi is a money man. Believe me if he could perform the tricks you say,then he would be everywhere charging millions because thats his style. One student very close to david said he was actually duped by jiang & co. Because the electricity transfer only lasted a 2 days and to this day David still cannot reproduce any electrical currents.

Apart from that david is an ego maniac,He would accept the randi challenge too if he could prove the power of neigong. But he cant.

Last year, I paid half of the course fee, which was 2500 Euro. but I couldn't go to the course due to last minute changes in course program.

It sounds to me like there was a deposit you had to pay upfront. That's pretty common for these sorts of things. It allows them to plan an event and not lose money when people back out. It's very rare that a person will give you back your money on that portion...usually in the fine print it says non refundable, or it's just assumed.

But of course it sucks when that happens and you need the money. It'd be nice if people were more understanding.

By the way, it's funny to see all the shit talking. I would still go study with him, because I don't find shit talkers to be credible.

It sounds to me like there was a deposit you had to pay upfront. That's pretty common for these sorts of things. It allows them to plan an event and not lose money when people back out. It's very rare that a person will give you back your money on that portion...usually in the fine print it says non refundable, or it's just assumed.

But of course it sucks when that happens and you need the money. It'd be nice if people were more understanding.

By the way, it's funny to see all the shit talking. I would still go study with him, because I don't find shit talkers to be credible.

But you find him credible?

I haven't met him. I've met one taobum who has, and find that person credible.

I have met DV and found him NOT credible. All the negative talks about him are there for good reasons.