mewtwo

anyone ever heard of this guy?

I find it rather disturbing, sometimes even slightly amusing, that people are so eager to mess with their reality. Most of you here are aware of the gateway through the pineal gland to the dream spheres (astral's, loka's, bardo's) but knowing about such things doesn't mean they exist to be consciously used and to think such is a stumbling block to any true spiritual progress.

I've had a few semi lucid dreams recently, mainly because I've been drinking, and they've all been rather dark and disturbing yet the special effect were top notch! I don't normally remember my dreams and that's probably because I'm not interested in special effects.

As I've mentioned before on this forum I've done the out of body stuff as well as time travel and manifesting things/stuff and it's all simply the special effects of the mind! Needless to say messing with such things inevitably ends in madness because the blurring of your reality is an ego trip. I won't deny that people believe they saw someone levitate but I know in the physical realm this is impossible. Experience being a superman and then let it go otherwise you risk getting burnt!

Tempting people with the idea of special powers simply shows you how unenlightened such teachers are. Yes nearly all masters, teachers etc (they're really all just people) are aware of the special effects but only the idiot ones give any credence to them. Check your motives before you take the red pill lest you end up another idiot master or worse a rambling schitzo.

Let's not mention NLP or I'll end up getting banned again! :rolleyes:

:lol:

I think it was more the comments regarding Kunlun, but yes, lets not revisit that particular discussion. Instead my friend, let me pick up the half brick for you and lob it in the direction of NLP and its ilk.

Regarding NLP and the industry that surrounds it, I fully agree with you. I liked the article about NLP that you gave the link for and agree with the author. Introspection, to gain insight, is the answer. Suggestion and manipulation are not the answers.

Much of the 'self help' industry seems to revolve around selling the idea that happiness is material wealth, bleached teeth and a partner who looks like a model from a glossy magazine. One cannot help but wonder if in a past life many of these self help gurus were not in fact members of the Inquisition or similar groups:

'Repent your sins my child. Let the blessed flames cleanse your sinners soul and bring you back to the mother church'.

Regarding spirituality, I doubt many of them would recognise it if the Archangel Gabriel came down and smacked them over the head...

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yogameditation

what do you think of him?

He doesn't have a clue regarding neigong, what it requires, or the purpose of this kind of training. Yet, he shamelessly name drops John Chang, someone I doubt he has ever met, and talks of 'Chi ball fire meditation'. Oh Lord...

I'm sick and tired of people like him peddling the dream of esoteric powers and using peoples naivety-and desire-to line his own pocket, (his website is covered in Pay Pal 'Donation' buttons and Google Ads).

It is about service to others and spiritual attainment, not thunder bolts or flying around on top of pink clouds, (that would be a reference to the old Monkey TV series for anyone who hasn't seen it).

'Sigh'...

Looks like he spends A LOT more time practicing in front of the mirror than actually levitating and doing taoist alchemy.

Insted of "forgot to take his medication", maby its "forgot to do his meditation"...

I met him on youtube last year.

I shall resist the urge to pick on him, I think his vids speak for themselves.

When I encountered him it was because I was going through his stuff and I found a vid about healing abuse.

Well, being curious about what he had to say. He came across like a guy that had no idea what it was like to have had major issues in life. It was very disappointing. He had no original or anecdotal solutions he made a few statements and judgments and then he said that if you wanted to learn his tips for dealing with abuse, that you should check his blog and he had a link to a page.

I followed the link and there was a tiny paragraph about trauma at the bottom of an ocean of Adsense and after his spiel was a like Mantra Generator script thing, and you donate to paypal, crank out a canned mantra, repeat and free yourself from your trauma.

Needless to say, we a had a few words about that.

So should i listen to what this guy has to say or not?

absolutely! you're not gonna find a higher level master who teaches so openly!

the world is a better place because of him. and the sheer genius of his words is all the transmission any of us will ever need.

well, that and his pajamas.

Anyone who claims to teach how to shoot Qi Fireballs needs to do a demonstration of their ability first.

This guy is cashing in on $$$, and has no real ability himself. I wouldn't listen to him if I were you.

Check out The Tao of meditation, and the spring forest qigong course, and leave this guy alone.

Edited by mwight

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yogameditation

what do you think of him?

Beware of this kind of "Masters".

I recommend you to research on how to read Body Language ... the things you will find about a "Master", politicians, friends, etc ... in other words what he tries to talk about and what his body is saying are 2 quite different things.

You are better just ignoring the guy and letting him to enjoy his daily dose of youtube comments.

Regards

I just watched a couple of his videos and aside from their immanent hilarious factor, there is nothing else of any real worth - they're misleading. I don't care for his whole speech/demeanor either...he's trying too hard to be ostensibly 'mysterious' ha - i.e. you don't need to pause and catch your breath after each phrase, I mean c'mon, that is so corny! But, maybe he truly is an embodied ascended master...ha

Wow, I think almost everyone here has more ability than this guy.

However, unlike almost everyone here, he's aching to be a cult leader.

funny funny

But now I think I see him for who he really is.

it's big business, the elaborate setting up, the 490+ videos, time, dedication, online buSINess! money! slow-talking dead-end information! creating and maintaining illusions, he's just taking in the uninitiated smoothly, be careful, don't subscribe, don't pay. it's a trap!

Edited by Desert Eagle

Can someone give me an example as to why they think this? I am on the fence as to wether believe nim or not.

Can someone give me an example as to why they think this? I am on the fence as to wether believe nim or not.

R U SERIOUS ???????

I mean do you really wanna follow him and become like him ? 'Cause that's what he is going to teach you.

All you need is a set of Moses clothes like he's got

learn a few zen concepts from the tao of pooh

and start making your own videos and don't forget the ever green bushes for the background. --- that's all his spirituality.

A real teacher is not about words its about his "being".

But if you don't see all that even after all the replies you got here on this thread - that's kinda scary.... might as well follow him.

May GOD bless your soul.

Edited by orb

he is actualy selling mantras.

he sells one dvd for 7,000 dollars. to me that is the final straw.